Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Albanian NT - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2
Rivaldo
terrible game...
han2503
I thought this one was tomorrow, Oh NO!!! I'm so horrified, I missed our season decider!!! tongue.gif

Anyway, read through the comments, it looked like Senderos did really well, at least in the first half, so did Dinho, and the Sheva Pato partnership upfront worked very well, maybe Carlo could try this one in a Serie A match?
dst
QUOTE (MizNelson @ May 12 2009, 10:22 PM) *
From what I've heard, the youngsters (Cardacio, Silva, et al.) were pretty lousy tonight. Hopefully it'll put the "Carlo should play the young guys more" invective on ice for awhile.

Apart from Dinho and Sheva who have something to prove and also have realisric chances of playing an official game everyone was bad.

Surely though I expected more from the youngsters.
il_diavolo_mtl
IMO Carlo had the game won at 2-0 then he toyed with the formation, Ronldinho was playing at his best, Sheva and Pato were creating chances and the back four won their individual battles quite often.
Don't read too much into it, when seedorf came, then knew their time to strike was now.
We won this game in grandiose fashion, carlo knew this and toyed with formations he wouln't otherwise play(even more outside the box)
MizNelson
In only a couple years, Ronaldinho has gone from Ballon D'or winner to scraping for game time in a friendly against Albania. How the mighty have fallen.
Tennie
Fishdoll asks if some kind person would open the Udinese-Milan match thread!
il_diavolo_mtl
would but some montreal-based devils don't have all the privilegde that others do sad.gif .
Jack Sparrow
^^^

ohmy.gif Ohhh...the oppression that exists in modern day forum society. Canadians are human beings too, they cannot be under the boot of the Fish oppressors.

Keep the faith man!! You shall get your divine right...or we'll have a few volunteers die for our cause. I volunteer kurt!
Tennie
Fishdoll isn't the oppressor this time! You need to have a certain postcount (or to have been here a certain length of time) to open match threads.

+1 cookie (or, if you prefer, a 'get out of the piranha tank free' card) to whoever opens up the match thread for the Udinese game. smile.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Tennie @ May 13 2009, 01:57 PM) *
Fishdoll isn't the oppressor this time! You need to have a certain postcount (or to have been here a certain length of time) to open match threads.

+1 cookie (or, if you prefer, a 'get out of the piranha tank free' card) to whoever opens up the match thread for the Udinese game. smile.gif

http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?s...ic=6892&hl=

I'll have my card now please... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.