Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL: Beckham on loan to Milan!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2
pacang

3 best club in the world? as in Milan, Real Madrid and LA Galaxy?
Jack Sparrow
^^^

laugh.gif U know which club it is..I like the ManU hate though...
TriniKing_CE

Hahahaaa laugh2.gif
Bluesummers
LOL!! You guys forget how many midfielders we actually have.

Kaka-Ronaldinho-seedorf-emerson-gattuso-ambrosini-pirlo-flamini-viudez-cardaccio and now beckham.

We have 11 midfielders hahahaha! We can only play 4-5 mids max oh man oh man. I hope we loan both cardaccio and viudez
Rivaldo
QUOTE (Habitant @ Oct 23 2008, 06:33 PM) *
greek too? unsure.gif

Russian tongue.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 24 2008, 10:14 PM) *
I hope we loan both cardaccio and viudez

Who will play in Coppa Italia?
Tennie
We may actually see Darmian in the Coppa.
Panama Devil
My Parody:

David Beckham's move to AC Milan is a done deal!!!

Adriano Galliani held a press conference to make the announcement. This was followed by a 3 hour interview with the Spice Boy.

This is what David said: "I'm very happy to be with the best team in the world. This will give a big push to my career and it give me a great satisfaction from a personal point of view. Now I will be able to play with champions like Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo and one of the greatest legends in history Paolo Maldini.

There's also another reason for my stay here in Milan that thrills me. This will be a new chapter in my life and I'm looking forward to see the outcome. I know Sheva wanted to go to England to learn English and I also know that his wife wanted to learn about fashion in London. When they came back to Italy I saw my chance and called President Berlusconi and told him that I can bring English and my wife fashion.

This is my goal and my wife's goal. We want to become teachers when we get old enough and Sheva and his wife will be our first students. We already scheduled classes between training sessions every weekdays and special classes after each game. We're so excited.

My plan is to teach English to every player in Milan. I'm pretty sure I'll have a hard time with Gattuso but I already hired some cops for protection.

This will be a wonderful journey!!!
Warchant
from what i've read it looks like this is just going to be a loan deal.

i know a lot of players talk out of their rear a lot, but beckham said today that this decision with milan will in no way affect his future with the LA Galaxy.

i guess we'll just have to wait and see.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.