Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC Milan Ticket sales.
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Jako19
Hey fellas, Im going on a trip to Europe sometime this spring, and I was just wondering when and where I could buy tickets for a Milan game?
Rossoneri7
If game is @ San Siro ... At the Baleteria (boxoffice) outside of the San Siro
Jako19
Thanks, so i wouldnt have to order them online or anything like that? And do the people there know any english, cuz I can speak like 5 words in Italian. hahah
Tennie
Probably not at the box office outside the stadium, no. But they do speak quite good English at the New Milan Point shops, where you can also get tickets.

EDIT: You can also get tickets at the Intesa San Paolo banks; no clue about English ability there.

One note: tickets for the derby and for the Juve game are VERY hard to come by and are usually sold out weeks in advance.
Jako19
Alright well I dont know exactly when im coming yet, but if it is during a derby weekend, can I buy them in advance online or through the mail or somethin?
Rossoneri7
I don't know much Italian dude, but I never got any trouble buying tickets from the Baletteria ... About buying tickets online, I am not sure as I have never done that before.

Tennie
Derby tickets are hard to get even for natives of Milan. Just don't go that weekend. smile.gif

THe method of ticket sales is going through a bit of a change -- how it'll work for individual game tickets I'm not yet sure. Two years ago, you could buy tickets online but last year, you couldn't. That said, for any but derby or juve games, there's not too much trouble getting a single ticket as the San Siro does seat in excess of 80,000 people.
Jako19
Alright thanks
dst
QUOTE (Jako19 @ Jul 23 2008, 05:36 PM) *
Hey fellas, Im going on a trip to Europe sometime this spring, and I was just wondering when and where I could buy tickets for a Milan game?

Like Tennie said you can buy tickets at the Milan shops or from those banks. They did speak English at the ticket shop outside the stadium when I got there last May but if you get there earlier than the match day then you should get them the first way.

QUOTE (Jako19 @ Jul 23 2008, 05:43 PM) *
Thanks, so i wouldnt have to order them online or anything like that? And do the people there know any english, cuz I can speak like 5 words in Italian. hahah

The Milanese were very helpful but it would help if you could learn some phrases. It's better if you approach them that way...

I have not gone to a derby against Inter but a friend of mine has (when Milan were the home side) and he bought his ticket on the black market outside San Siro in both cases. E100 the first time and E90 the second one. He bargained of of course cause the price was much higher initially... he does not speak Italian either.
So unless you book your ticket online (I have no idea how you can do that) I guess your only chance is to do that...
Bluesummers
jako i'm going in nov/dec sometime and i'm also looking for things online. If i find a link i'll be sure to post it up.
CrazyMilanFan
i have ordered ticket for Man city vs milan from mancity website every day they say u will get ur ticket in 2 days sad.gif
Jack Sparrow
You got screwed. tongue.gif Sue Thaksin. biggrin.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jul 23 2008, 07:13 PM) *
jako i'm going in nov/dec sometime and i'm also looking for things online. If i find a link i'll be sure to post it up.

i'm visiting italy sometime in the next 12 months, i cant fing wait to go to the san siro.. biggrin.gif
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 24 2008, 05:49 AM) *
You got screwed. tongue.gif Sue Thaksin. biggrin.gif

i called again they told me that u will get it next week be patient the game is on 9th mad.gif
Jako19
QUOTE (Habitant @ Jul 24 2008, 02:42 AM) *
i cant fing wait to go to the san siro.. biggrin.gif

For sure, ive been dieing to go. I wanted to go last spring but i didnt have the money. Im currently at work so i can have the $ to go. Im pumped
Tennie
For those of you trying to decide which games to go to, the Serie A fixtures will be out tomorrow.

I can't wait to go back either. smile.gif Hopefully THIS time, I won't break my foot.
Minami
i'm going to visti milano from 13th august till 18th august. so I'll be there when the luigi berlusconi throphy game is played.

but someone mentioned that juve games are hard to get tickets for that.

where can i buy tickets for this game? and since when can you buy those tickets?
Tennie
For this one, I think tickets should easily be available. It's the regular season Serie A games v. Juve that're sold out.

I'd try the New Milan Point (if you're downtown, it's a block from the Duomo) and failing that, the ticket office in front of the San Siro. Tickets should be available about a week in advance.

Have a good time at the game!
Tennie
So I emailed acmilan.com and asked them about foreigners buying tickets in advance. I was a little surprised that I got a response in just over an hour.

There's a new service that handles this:

http://www.mpestero.com/index.htm

Looks like it's possible (once the season starts) to get tickets well in advance, etc. The only hangup is that you need to do bank transfers and can't, for example, pay by credit card.

The site is in Italian and English.
m1ke
^^ I've ordered tickets from the above link before, and would highly recommend them.
Minami
Thanks a lot for the information !!

I visited the site and I didn't find the match against Juve.
You know I'm looking for the Luigi Berlusconi Trophy, but I think you can just order tickets there for Serie A games...

But thanks for your help and effort smile.gif smile.gif

mike: how did you offer the tickets? did you mail there or did you fill in that order form?
m1ke
I filled out the form, but email them and see what they say - they were very helpful and speak good English.
Tennie
Question: what are the seats like in the blue or green sections (the sectors behind the two goals)? Anyone? I usually sit in the yellow section opposite the benches.
Tennie
For those interested in possibly going to the Derby:

Ticket sales for non-season ticket holders who don't have the Cuore Rossonero card will open on Sept 20.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 25 2008, 07:05 PM) *
Question: what are the seats like in the blue or green sections (the sectors behind the two goals)? Anyone? I usually sit in the yellow section opposite the benches.

ive sat on both sides in the Green and Blue ofc i like the Blue better because we were in the Curva so i recomend sitting there but if that fails the green is good to on the other side still very good views wink.gif
Tennie
NEWS ON DERBY TICKETS!

(from mpestero)

AC MILAN INTER SUNDAY 28 TH SEPTEMBER 20:30

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE : www.milanpoint.ch ON “ RESERVATION “, READ WITH CARE,
AND SEND ME A MAIL WITH A LIST OF EACH OF YOU, AS REQUESTED.
DO NOT USE " BOOKING " PAGE.

CIAO

TONINO

PER LA PARTITA AC MILAN INTER DOMENICA 28 DETTEMBRE ALLE 20:30,
VAI SUL NOSTRO SITO www.milanpoint.ch ALLA PAGINA “ RISERVAZIONI “ ,
LEGGI TUTTO E POI INVIAMI PER EMAIL , TUTTI I DATI CHE CI INTERESSANO.
NON USARE LA PAGINA “ ORDINAZIONE BIGLIETTI “.

CIAO

TONINO

Milan Point Estero SaGL
Via Oro 5
6982 Agno

Switzerland
web-site: www.milanpoint.ch

Phone : 0041 91 605 17 89
Fax : 0041 91 605 18 16
Mobile: 0041 76 32 41 173

Rossoneri7
@ Tennie .. Got the same email.
horsovski
Hey

Looks like it will be hard to get tickets through that website.

Me and 3 other friends will be in Milano on 22nd and does anyone know how and where can we get tickets there, we will be there around 3pm.

Also, can person in milano buy tickets for 4 foreigners and how?

Rok
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (horsovski @ Sep 19 2008, 10:02 PM) *
Hey

Looks like it will be hard to get tickets through that website.

Me and 3 other friends will be in Milano on 22nd and does anyone know how and where can we get tickets there, we will be there around 3pm.

Also, can person in milano buy tickets for 4 foreigners and how?

Rok

There is a new system in Italy now, as I understand it you can't buy tickets off the street anymore, you need to do it through banca intensa. They will need your passports in order to print you the tickets. The reason for this is to control violence in Italian football.

My option was to do it through http://www.mpestero.com/ ... They are 'supposedly' the brokers to go through if you cant reach the bank. So I wired them the ticket money and they will be at the gates to distribute them, but you would need your passport with you at the stadium.
horsovski
Thanks for answer, this website you mentioned is alredy full of request for this match and wont get enough tickets they told me. Thats why im asking if there will be tickets on 22nd afternoon in milano

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 19 2008, 10:34 PM) *
There is a new system in Italy now, as I understand it you can't buy tickets off the street anymore, you need to do it through banca intensa. They will need your passports in order to print you the tickets. The reason for this is to control violence in Italian football.

My option was to do it through http://www.mpestero.com/ ... They are 'supposedly' the brokers to go through if you cant reach the bank. So I wired them the ticket money and they will be at the gates to distribute them, but you would need your passport with you at the stadium.

Rossoneri7
QUOTE (horsovski @ Sep 20 2008, 02:58 AM) *
Thanks for answer, this website you mentioned is alredy full of request for this match and wont get enough tickets they told me. Thats why im asking if there will be tickets on 22nd afternoon in milano

Oh yeah, by that time yes. Go to Banca Intensa in Italy, and ask for the ticket's for the match. But don't forget, you will need your passport.
redbabies
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 15 2008, 01:29 PM) *
NEWS ON DERBY TICKETS!

(from mpestero)

AC MILAN INTER SUNDAY 28 TH SEPTEMBER 20:30

PLEASE VISIT OUR WEB SITE : www.milanpoint.ch ON “ RESERVATION “, READ WITH CARE,
AND SEND ME A MAIL WITH A LIST OF EACH OF YOU, AS REQUESTED.
DO NOT USE " BOOKING " PAGE.

CIAO

TONINO

On that website there's only Milan-Lazio tickets available. Does this mean that tickets for the Derby are sold out or maybe aren't still available?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.