Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 13/02/08 - Serie A - AC Milan vs. Livorno
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Jack Sparrow
^^^

kurt,I do believe we got ourselves a new padawan. devil.gif

So it's Pa-Gi tonight?

I reckon Gila starts alone...with Gourcuff and Seedorf, and then Gourcuff/Seedorf (depending on how desperate we are and how well Yoann has played) gets taken off for Palo to come in.
han2503
@ Jack, hopefully we don't see the xams tree with Gila alone tonight imo the best way to go is the 4-3-12.

But Yoann MUST get a start or sometime (45 minutes at least) in this game. Hopefully he'll start him in midfield next to Pirlo and Ambro/Emerson/Rino
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 13 2008, 07:27 PM)
@ Jack, hopefully we don't see the xams tree with Gila alone tonight imo the best way to go is the 4-3-12.

Man, that could be devastating, but I think they will notice... besides, we'd need a much bigger pitch! biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
I'm sure we'll see the XMas tree at some point. Don't think Ancelotti will let an Italian child play for 90 mins. He'll run the Brazillians to the ground though.

biggrin.gif

Carletto is very old school in that sense. He tries to shield a youngster as much as possible. Kaka was probably the only player to blow his hair back after MvB. And then now there seems to be the duck.
m1ke
Giancarlo Camolese is determined that his Livorno side will give Milan a run for their money this evening. “We’ll fight to the end.”

The struggling Tuscans face a daunting task as they travel to San Siro to take on the Diavolo in a game rescheduled due to Milan’s Club World Cup exploits in December.

Livorno have rallied under Camolese and have climbed out of the relegation zone, largely thanks to striking star Francesco Tavano, but they are now three games without a win and just three points from the drop zone.

“These kind of games give you a special motivation,” Camolese explained.

“Playing against a team of champions like Milan gives you that bit of extra energy and adrenaline.

“We are ready, but we know that it will require a lot of effort and the spirit of sacrifice.

“We will need to fight from the first minute to the last second of injury time if we are to get a result.”

Milan are looking for their seventh win in eight Serie A games, a result which would see them overtake Fiorentina for fourth place.

Bet365 are streaming this game. I'm looking forward to seeing Paloschi again king.gif
aLbErTo
kaladze will score today...i hope that'll be livorno's net biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ Feb 13 2008, 06:34 PM)
We'll get the 3 points tonight.

2-0. Gilardino double.

That's as optimistic as it can be smile.gif
Tennie
Fox Soccer Channel is showing it live. I'm a little afraid we'll get the clueless wonder doing commentary again.
Zed.D
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 13 2008, 06:40 PM)
Hopefully. I'm just praying that the team doesn't come out there with the intention to jog around a bit and then go and take a shower. If that's the case then they shouldn't bother to come out in the first place

We've been after the 4th place almost since the start of the season! I'm sure [/hope] the team will take this match seriously.

QUOTE (Nova @ Feb 13 2008, 07:27 PM)
Its not Palo's job to support Gila you know. Gila's lack of scoring goals wasnt only because of less service , in the end he just couldnt control a ball  , let alone score.

Now i read he was expecting to be called up for the Portugal game cause of his 2 goals ...  unsure.gif

Of course it's not an 18yo's job to create scoring opportunities for Gila wink.gif but even if it was, I believe he wouldn't be able to do that. because usually Gila needs a Special Service to score a goal...
QUOTE (Porty @ Feb 13 2008, 08:04 PM)
We'll get the 3 points tonight.

2-0. Gilardino double.

Forza ragazzi!

Don't put pressure on him! rolleyes.gif
Darunia
MILAN-LIVORNO: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
13/02/2008

MILANO - Così in campo Milan e Livorno
MILAN: Kalac; Oddo, Bonera, Kaladze, Favalli; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Gourcuff; Paloschi, Gilardino
LIVORNO: Amelia; Grandoni, Knezevic, Galante; A.Filippini, Pulzetti, De Vezze, Vidigal, Pasquale; Tavano, Tristan
| |
Darunia
Only surprise is that Seedrof isn't starting.. but that means Gourcuff! He's the AMF today and he'll have an important role, hopefully he'll shine.
m1ke
A start for Gourcuff!
Darunia
Gattuso is back <3

I wouldn't be surprised if Seedorf came on at HT for Rino/Ambro
Zed.D
Prove yourself, Yoann!!

Forza Gattuso! Forza Milan! devil.gif
redbabies
QUOTE (Darunia @ Feb 13 2008, 08:00 PM)
MILAN-LIVORNO: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
13/02/2008

MILANO - Così in campo Milan e Livorno
MILAN: Kalac; Oddo, Bonera, Kaladze, Favalli; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Gourcuff; Paloschi, Gilardino
LIVORNO: Amelia; Grandoni, Knezevic, Galante; A.Filippini, Pulzetti, De Vezze, Vidigal, Pasquale; Tavano, Tristan
  |    |

finally Gourcuffffff!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif

QUOTE (Darunia @ Feb 13 2008, 08:07 PM)
Gattuso is back <3

I wouldn't be surprised if Seedorf came on at HT for Rino/Ambro

dont be surprised if Seedorf replaces Gourcuff at HT unsure.gif
whoarethepatriots
Hopefully Gourcuff plays well today
misha
Nice to see Gourcuff and Paloschi from the start. Hope to see good game from them.
nuh
i never thought i would see the day that gourcuff plays
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 13 2008, 05:31 PM)
Man, that could be devastating, but I think they will notice... besides, we'd need a much bigger pitch! biggrin.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hopefully Yoann will impress, not only for our sakes but for his as well.

If we don't score by half time, Carlo should only put in Seedorf for one of the defensive mids
dst
Gourcuff + Paloschi... I seriously doubt the man on our bench is Ancelotti and not some android!

And Gattuso!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
aLbErTo
didn't think rino would play...but ok, hopefully on HT result will be good to sub him...
aLbErTo
our strikers will have problems with knezevic...he's a decent defender...
Portman
OK. Watching on Fox Soccer/Sports in TVU Player. Forza ragazzi!
han2503
Clueless commentator today on FSC Tennie mad.gif
aLbErTo
shot from pirlo, amelia saves it...
Zed.D
Pirlo! what a shot. saved by Amelia.
bigmacmtl
any live streams?
Zed.D
Gourcuff... weak shot. could've scored.
misha
Nice move by Paloschi but a weak shot
Zed.D
Paloschi looking good. needs to calm it down a little bit and he'll get his fourth goal tonight smile.gif
Zed.D
Gila... rolleyes.gif
Zed.D
Gourcuff mad.gif please concentrate on what you're doing.
Warchant
i hate listening to audio only in games dry.gif never can see how things really are

it sounds like Paloschi is doing good if he could just stay onside!
Zed.D
Gourcuff. nice shot this time.
misha
Good shot from Gourcuff but a little bit wide

We are playing too slow and Livorno closing down with 10 players like all small teams in Serie A.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Warchant @ Feb 13 2008, 11:31 PM)
i hate listening to audio only in games  dry.gif never can see how things really are

it sounds like Paloschi is doing good if he could just stay onside!

Yeah he's a bit like Inzaghi/Gilardino. easily caught offside.
Zed.D
Kaladze with the header. it was close...
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (mishale @ Feb 13 2008, 03:02 PM)
Good shot from Gourcuff but a little bit wide

We are playing too slow and Livorno closing down with 10 players like all small teams in Serie A.

thats been one of our biggest problems over the past couple of years.
bigmacmtl
"a free-kick from the left badly catches out Oddo"... surprise surprise...
Zed.D
Amelia. what a save... sleep.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Feb 13 2008, 03:09 PM)
Amelia. what a save... sleep.gif

wc class keeper, or will be soon enough.
Zed.D
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Feb 13 2008, 11:34 PM)
Yeah he's a bit like Inzaghi/Gilardino. easily caught offside.

I can say I've never seen a youngster with a great understanding of how to stay onside like Alex Pato before. he's much ahead of his age.
Zed.D
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Feb 13 2008, 11:42 PM)
wc class keeper, or will be soon enough.

I've always wanted him in Milan. I think he can be a world-class sooner or later.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Feb 13 2008, 03:12 PM)
I can say I've never seen a youngster with a great understanding of how to stay onside like Alex Pato before. he's much ahead of his age.

thats true but he doesnt always play on the shoulder of the def, he drops deep sometimes. inzaghi,gila,paloschi all have the same style and constantly battling to stay onside.
arivanjj
poor, poor game...
aLbErTo
our midfield played good, also defence...but we need more push up to front, make chances for scoring...
m1ke
I'd love to see the possession stats for this game. We've completely controlled it in my opinion, we just need that goal. It's not going to help that Livorno decided to replace Tavano with another midfielder mad.gif
Zed.D
HT. 0-0.

Yoann got his chance but wasn't what I expected. I'm beginning to lose faith in him... sleep.gif
m1ke
I don't think Yoann has done too badly?
dst
Yoann has been lively but he can do much more... still, he's done more than Brocchi has done in the past two seasons... the Franch lacks match time.

Oddo has been bad in defense but has tried a couple of smart passes from the flank.

Kaladze and Bonera are good.

We need to be faster in the few chances we have for counter-attacking. This looks like it's going to be a one-goal game, I hope we are the ones to score...

And Paloschi's off-the-ball movements are very good! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.