Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka's Celebrates Madrid Title, Fresh Links Surface
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2
Zed.D
Hey dst! didn't I tell you it's fake!? wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
^^^

Ahh so ur the guy who did the photoshop work. I suppose u thought it was damn funny to make us go crazy.

Ash...spank him...or better yet dst..do the honours.

tongue.gif tongue.gif wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
Well, now I can say...I knew it!! biggrin.gif
fresh_prince7
Wow, that is about as low as it gets. Can anyone real be sued or sanctioned for such a disgraceful act.. mad.gif

I hope we draw real madrid next season and show them whats what. F*cken w*nkers. R99 and kaka' will own them. devil.gif

Certainly does at least settle the fears and anger of the forum at least.
Zed.D
No really... we were sooooo stupid to think Kaka would do such stupid thing! (I somehow believed the photo too).

And we didn't ask the question "what the fvck is he doing in Milaello (where this photo was taken)?!!!" he's on holiday right now, not posing with those @ssholes' magazine...
fresh_prince7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 21 2007, 01:20 AM)
No really... we were sooooo stupid to think Kaka would do such stupid thing! (I somehow believed the photo too).

And we didn't ask the question "what the fvck is he doing in Milaello (where this photo was taken)?!!!" he's on holiday right now, not posing with those @ssholes' magazine...

In another way I think its good. Just shows how important this dear little club is to everyone here. Look how quickly it stirred the pot, emotions flying left right and centre.

FORZA KAKA' for ever doubting you. Stupid stupid stupid. sad.gif

FORZA MILAN! BURN REAL BURN IN HELL!
whoarethepatriots
Never doubt him, i didnt believe it for a minute
Jack Sparrow
Our official stance

A.C. Milan have been preparing a reply to the photo published in Spanish newspaper 'As' of Ricky Kakà with the cover of the paper after Real Madrid won the league.

Milan have decided to answer 'As' with a letter which we have published in part:

'We have found on your online edition of your newspaper a reproduction of a photograph that shows our player Kakà in your paper, presumably in an edition that is not June 18, 2007.

The image is however fruit of an obvious photomontage because the photograph was taken at the Milanello Sports Centre in the middle of April 2007. Consequently, Kakà could not exhibit a newspaper that would have been published only two months later.

The photomontage is not innocent: it re-enters, in fact, in the greater context of the repeated harassments of which Real Madrid have been involved in for over a year to damage A.C. Milan in relation to the player Kakà.

The alteration of a photograph of Kakà, which otherwise is a completely neutral one, seems to re-enter in this manoeuvre, directed to create in the readers the erroneous conviction that Kakà expects nothing other that to move to Real Madrid. And this does not answer to the truth, as not only the player but A.C. Milan have repeatedly declared in the publication.

Heh heh..classy
Tennie
Here's the AC Milan website's translation:

Milan have decided to answer 'As' with a letter which we have published in part:

'We have found on your online edition of your newspaper a reproduction of a photograph that shows our player Kakà in your paper, presumably in an edition that is not June 18, 2007.

The image is however fruit of an obvious photomontage because the photograph was taken at the Milanello Sports Centre in the middle of April 2007. Consequently, Kakà could not exhibit a newspaper that would have been published only two months later.

The photomontage is not innocent: it re-enters, in fact, in the greater context of the repeated harassments of which Real Madrid have been involved in for over a year to damage A.C. Milan in relation to the player Kakà.

The alteration of a photograph of Kakà, which otherwise is a completely neutral one, seems to re-enter in this manoeuvre, directed to create in the readers the erroneous conviction that Kakà expects nothing other that to move to Real Madrid. And this does not answer to the truth, as not only the player but A.C. Milan have repeatedly declared in the publication.
Jack Sparrow
heh heh Tennie...two zealots same idea...
Tennie
But Jack, I thought it was MY turn to use the braincell....!
Jack Sparrow
Was it? I must have lost count! Ok you can go over twice next time. unsure.gif
dst
QUOTE (acmilan.com @ Jun 20 2007, 08:45 PM)

That's why I went mad... if Kaka had done that it would be a complete disgrace.

Whoever thought and executed this plan is simply a joke! Disgrace of a man!!
Jack Sparrow
@dst...I think it's zdrossoneri...or maybe even Porty. That b!tch has disappeared.

Oh no wait...photoshop=mchanna!!!!

tongue.gif

Heh heh...why don't u breath normally first...I think ur going through uhm..mental asphyxiation. I reacted exactly the way u did...cept I posted less, maybe coz u talk too much tongue.gif But it's cool now. He' staying.
Nova
i'm with dst on this one.

I'm glad it's fake. But if it was real , that would be the most stupid thing ever.

And I prefer having him leave then stay with us and keep hearing those pro real madrid talk when he knows it's getting on us Milanfans nerves. Milan is bigger then kaka.
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 20 2007, 09:14 PM)
He' staying.

I said I don't care if he's staying or not! Well, I mean, I do care but that was not the reason why I got mad...

I said having this photo taken inside Milanello would have been totally disrespectful!

...sleep.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 20 2007, 09:44 PM)
@dst...I think it's zdrossoneri...or maybe even Porty. That b!tch has disappeared.

Oh no wait...photoshop=mchanna!!!!

huh! huh.gif ... biggrin.gif
KillerMax
Nice! laugh.gif You've all got punk'd!
Jack Sparrow
Well uhm...what I mean was...if it had been a real photo it was disrespectful, Kaka would have been fired and so he wouldn't stay now would he? unsure.gif

So when I said he's staying, I meant he's not gonna be fired coz the pic was doctored and so it was not disrespectful and so he uhm...wacko.gif

Well alright...so I misunderstood you this once...drive through. realmad.gif
Portman
I think it's really sad that the most read paper in Spain is doing some sh!t like this one. Really cvnts.

Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 20 2007, 05:57 PM)
I can't believe how some of you are not affected by this... the other day we were talking of how much he does to silence the rumors and now this... he is the one that helps the rumors resurface! This is an issue the concerns  and affects the whole squad, he's not alone... thus I believe there will definitely be some action taken... but of course they won't make an official announcement about it!

I'm glade this all was cleared up ... dst, actions speak louder than words and Kaka did turn down that 12M/year contract from Madrid rolleyes.gif ... Plus, Kaka is not in MIlanello, he is on vacation, in Brazil wink.gif

I knew there was something fishy about all this, and thank God it all got cleared up king.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 20 2007, 09:26 AM)
I would not be suprised at all if it turns out to be a fake-photo...

It is. It's so badly staged, for God's sake; like Kaka would REALLY go out of his way to go all the way to Milanello, prop his jersey on the back of a chair and pose with this Spanish birdcage liner. Unless he has no life, you'd think he'd already be on vacation like the rest of his teammates after a long season.

So relax, and take a deep breath, those of you who overreacted right away. Life goes on and the sky didn't come crashing down.
Jack Sparrow
What're u talking about BMWTaylor? I wsa picking meteorites out of my hair for hours. And there's this hole in my room, where the moon fell in. tongue.gif

Yeah..so we over reacted...we just feel more strongly about the issue than you cold fish..tongue.gif wink.gif

Hell Sheva was bad enough...dunno how u guys who were on here when this Sheva mess was happening, could still be so cool about this sh!t.
han2503
I knew there was something very strange about this from the moment I saw it.

The fact that Kaka is on holiday and not in Milanello posing with rubbish papers should have been a dead give away.

And for Real and AS to stoop to this level puke.gif to unsettle a player... it just shows what lack of class they have and to what level such a club like Real have been reduced to.

I was never worried about Kaka leaving until he is under contract and I'm still not worried about him.
redbabies
well, I got so angry with him

but, it is fake, and it couldn't be different tongue.gif
redbabies
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 21 2007, 08:02 AM)
And for Real and AS to stoop to this level  puke.gif  to unsettle a player... it just shows what lack of class they have and to what level such a club like Real have been reduced to.

If I were KAKA, I'd never ever even think about moving to Real after this montage (eventhough he likes them)

It's smthing they did "in order to bring him in Real" but in fact they just showed how stupid they are with those childish ideas, and showed Leite who's the Classy Club.

P.S. I hope he goes and say something in media.
Zed.D

from another angle:

AS insists the photos are not fake and Milan are just nervous because they're losing Kaka to Real Madrid!
KillerMax
Alright, let's get this f@cking straight once and for all:

AS says the photos were taken on May 4th and they were Kaka's way of wishing Madrid's Brazilians good luck with winning the league. How the f@ck come does the paper say Campione de Liga then if it was taken back then? What a mess... rolleyes.gif
armiss
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 21 2007, 02:12 PM)

AS says the photos were taken on May 4th and they were Kaka's way of wishing Madrid's Brazilians good luck with winning the league. How the f@ck come does the paper say Campione de Liga then if it was taken back then? What a mess... rolleyes.gif

agree !!
Zed.D
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 21 2007, 01:12 PM)

So it IS photo-montage. the cover I mean.

Nobody would blame Kaka for wishing his fellow Brazilians good luck with winning the La Liga, if it is the case.
redbabies
the question is:

What was KAKA holding with arms instead of newspaper?

Coz they could put a fake left arm of him, but the right arm looks totally his.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (redbabies @ Jun 21 2007, 02:47 PM)
the question is:

What was KAKA holding with arms instead of newspaper?

Coz they could put a fake left arm of him, but the right arm looks totally his.

There is no questions. Kaka just won the Champions League with Milan. The club is at #1 in the world and he is considered the 'best' because of Milan.

PLUS .. (again) he turned down Madrid's HUGE contract, therefor he 'wants' to stay.

p.s. This is getting rather stupid; back and forth, back and forth. When he leaves, he will state it. You guys already know how reliable AS is, so why are u even reacting, I don't know rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 21 2007, 09:42 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Exactly!!! I guess Kaka has some type of time portal we didn't know about, I mean holding a paper that says that Real are champions BEFOE they actually where is something special rolleyes.gif

And besides, look at the shirt next to him, that's from the 04/05 season.

There is no way this picture was taken any time within the last couple of months.

AS are totally being ridiculous and this thing is being taken to different level everyday with Real's persistance when the player has clearly stated that he wants to remain. Milan should really get their lawyers to check things out on this and they should seriously think about taking action against both Real and their paper. It's really getting tiring beyond nelief.

And the only reason Kaka hasn't said anything is because he's on holiday.
Portman
http://www.as.com/articulo/Futbol/strong/Z...asdasftb_4/Tes/

En el capítulo de incorporaciones, el dirigente reiteró su deseo de fichar a Kaká "por una cantidad razonable", ya que considera que la cifra publicada hoy por el posible traspaso del brasileño, cercana a los 80 millones de euros, es "exagerada". No obstante, Calderón advirtió que en los próximos días habrá que estar "alerta" en este sentido siendo consciente de que el Milan "no lo pondrá fácil".

"Por Zidane se pagaron 75 millones de euros cuando facturábamos 125 y tenía 29 años, y Kaká tiene 23 cuando ahora facturamos 400", advirtió Calderón, que siempre ha mostrado su deseo de incorporar al carioca y además Schuster, públicamente, ha expresado su predilección por el centrocampista antes que por el portugués Cristiano Ronaldo, otras de las joyas del fútbol europeo.

Another day... more rumours.
AS says Madrid will give us 80!!! million euros.

Their president was interview and he said 80M is too much. He says too that everyone must be "on alert" about this Kaka-Madrid thing on the next few days. rolleyes.gif

"We paid 75M for Zidane when he was 29. Kaka' has 23."
rolleyes.gif
han2503
Personally I don't really care anymore what the delusional Calderon and his paper has to say anymore.

The time when I start to worry about this is when Kaka actually says that he wants to leave.

Because I've had enough of all their bullsh!t mad.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 22 2007, 04:43 PM)
Personally I don't really care anymore what the delusional Calderon and his paper has to say anymore.

The time when I start to worry about this is when Kaka actually says that he wants to leave.

Because I've had enough of all their bullsh!t  mad.gif

Ditto king.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 22 2007, 12:04 PM)
"We paid 75M for Zidane when he was 29. Kaka' has 23."[/b]  rolleyes.gif

WTF? unsure.gif
javierk128
he doesn´t know kaka´s age laugh.gif rolleyes.gif huh.gif

if i were kaka... i would think a lot the move to madrid, there they don´t have the treat they have here in milan. beside the money, that i think kaka doesn´t need it, they can´t offer anything he already has, a competitive team? i don´t think so. dry.gif

and after all, honestly... kaka can be great in milan history, just like rivera, MVB or sheva ohmy.gif

he´s already the best in the world, his motivation should be became a legend with this team, the only one who trusted in him (chelsea wanted to loan him to russia, and real madrid didn´t sign him because of his name rolleyes.gif mad.gif )
Panama Devil
There's an easy way to stop this nonesense ...

I would sit with KAKA' and tell him to go to the media right away and tell them that he is staying with AC Milan and that all this crap is really uncomfortable for him.

Anyway, do you all remember what happended with Sheva .... AC Milan said that they never kept a player if the player didn't want to stay at AC Milan but after what happended with Sheva ... AC Milan wasn't going to sell players that are lured and harassed even if they want to leave.

AC MILAN is a team that has to be respected in every way.

If by any chance KAKA' says that he wants to leave .... well WE CAN BEGIN SAYING FAREWELL TO HIM ......... WHEN HE LEAVES IN 2011! NOT BEFORE AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT .......... SO SORRY ..... YOU CAN WATCH YOUR TEAMMATES PLAY FROM THE BENCH.

THIS IS NOT GOOD BUT IT CAN BE A WAY OF PROTEST FROM AC MILAN .... PLAYERS WITH A CONTRACT HAVE TO BE RESPECTED .....

STATING PUBLICLY THAT YOU ARE SIGNING A PLAYER FORM ANOTHER TEAM THAT HAS A CONTRACT IS DISRESPECTING (to the max) THE OTHER TEAM AND THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.
redbabies
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Jun 22 2007, 05:05 PM)
STATING PUBLICLY THAT YOU ARE SIGNING A PLAYER FORM ANOTHER TEAM THAT HAS A CONTRACT IS DISRESPECTING (to the max) THE OTHER TEAM AND THAT SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED.

Those lies (KAKA, Robben, Fabregas) made him a Real Madrid president rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (javierk128 @ Jun 22 2007, 05:01 PM)
he doesn´t know kaka´s age  laugh.gif  rolleyes.gif  huh.gif

Y. I noticed that.

Kaka' is 25 and Zidane was 28 when he signed for Madrid. Not 29.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 22 2007, 06:12 PM)
Y. I noticed that.

Kaka' is 25 and Zidane was 28 when he signed for Madrid. Not 29.

Calderon`s a complete idiot...
misha
Kaka Will Not Join Real Madrid - Ronaldo

Ronaldo believes that his compatriot and club teammate will not be joining Real Madrid this summer.

Reports continue to circulate every day about how Milan will not be able to prevent Real Madrid from signing Kaka, but El Fenomeno clearly believes otherwise.

"Too much is being said about Kaka's possible exit," he said. "I believe he is going absolutely nowhere.

"He is absolutely delighted at Milan."

The former Real Madrid also revealed that he had congratulated some of his friends at the Bernabeu for their La Liga win.

"I did send some messages to congratulate my friends," he said.

Almost inevitably, he was asked about Capello's future, and the possibility of Bernd Schuster taking over at the Bernabeu.

"It does not interest me; it is not my problem," he quipped. "I have my coach, who is Carlo Ancelotti, and Real Madrid is history for me."

Speaking of history, he did commend Roberto Carlos for his fabulous 11 years at the Madrid.

"His history with Real Madrid is incredible. He has given the best of himself to the club."
agenth
Forza Ronaldo!

I have a soft spot for him now wub.gif
Jack Sparrow
Me too. It looks more and more like he's gonna have to carry our attack next season.

If Pirlo and Rino hit their WC chemistry, Gila learns to score the easy ones, and Kaka and Pippo remain themselves....we can still chase the double next season.

But there are just too many probabilities.
whoarethepatriots
Calderon resorting to dirty tactics, somehow im not surprised

Ronaldo will do everything possible to stop him going to Madrid, god forbid Kaka ever left i would want him in the Premiership or at Barca
MizNelson
I think Kaka has enough brain cells to realize that Milan is all but his team now, while he'd be just another stooge at Real under Herr Capello.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 23 2007, 04:46 PM)
Ronaldo will do everything possible to stop him going to Madrid, god forbid Kaka ever left i would want him in the Premiership or at Barca

Premiership? He`d die there momentarily!! No, no,...premiership destroyed great players like Crespo, Veron, and the latest one - Sheva. Kaka wouldn`t survive fools sike Savage and all the other bonebreakers out there... sad.gif

QUOTE (BMWTaylor @ Jun 23 2007, 10:55 PM)
while he'd be just another stooge at Real under Herr Capello.

Well, Herr Capello is history at Real as it seems...
Panama Devil
Calderón is a filthy b-atch

He said whatever lie he thought of just to be president of the Real Merda ....

but he is even worse because he continues to say it .........

What is he going to do when the next season begins and Kaka is still Rossonero?

What is he going to say?

That he is just about to introduce a fantastic player that came from another planet!!!!!!

He really makes me sick and sad at the same time .......

I'm pretty sure he is a gallego (people from a specific region in Spain) ... well known around the globe for ... well ... their "intelligence".

Gallego joke 1:

How many gallegos are needed to milk a cow?

Answer: Five (5) One holds the titties and the other four place themselves on each side of the cow and lift it up and down.

Gallego joke 2: The first time a gallego plays checkers he chokes because the intructions say: "In order to win the game you have to eat all the pieces form your rival"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.