Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real prepare mega Kaka bid
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2
misha
Real Madrid are reportedly ready to offer Milan a world record fee of £53m for star man Kaka.

The Brazilian has often been paired with the Merengues over the past year and Los Blancos are allegedly ready to dig deep in order to convince the Milanese to sell their most prized asset.

Friday’s edition of Tuttosport claims that Real directors Franco Baldini and Predrag Mijatovic travelled to Italy this week to start talks.

They allegedly met with the player’s father and agent Gaetano Paolillo, as the South American is currently on holiday with his wife, to discuss a possible move.

Both Real officials confirmed that President Ramon Calderon is ready to invest over £50m to net the 25-year-old and fulfil the promise made to fans during his election campaign last year.

As part of the deal, Kaka – who recently admitted that he was honoured to be a Real target – would allegedly earn a massive £7m a season.

However, convincing the European champions to sell the former Sao Paulo ace is going to be more problematic.

Although the club have acknowledged Real’s interest in the attacking midfielder, they have again confirmed that he is not for sale – at any price!
Ry4n
why cant they get it into there stupid spanish heads hes not leaving this is really pissing me off now
Tennie
From the club website:

[Milan knew about the meeting because Kaka's father told them about it. Galliano confirms that Milan won't sell Kaka. He adds that the offer comes out of the fact that due to income tax differences in the respective countries, players in Spain earn more than players in Italy.]

MILANO - La notizia dell'incontro fra i dirigenti del Real Madrid e l'ingegner Bosco Leite, papà di Kakà, non ha colto impreparati i massimi dirigenti rossoneri. Proprio Adriano Galliani, amministratore delegato del Milan, dichiara al sito ufficiale rossonero: "Confermiamo che non cederemo Kakà, ma di questo incontro sappiamo tutto perchè siamo stati prontamente informati dal papà di Kakà e da Gaetano Paolillo. Quindi, il Milan conferma che certamente non cederà Kakà ma queste offerte sono figlie della diversa fiscalità fra Italia e Spagna che dà vantaggi ai top club spagnoli rispetto ai top club italiani. In pratica nell'offerta di ingaggio ad un giocatore, con la stessa somma lorda investita e proposta da una società italiana e da una società spagnola ad un grande campione, nel nostro paese al giocatore va il 50% della cifra, in Spagna invece il suo guadagno è del 75%".
rooboy
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Jun 15 2007, 09:53 PM)
why cant they get it into there stupid spanish heads hes not leaving this is really pissing me off now

don't worry man ..... they are a club in decline and they're desperate.
why not sell the impossible dream to your supporters?
Fillipo Simone
Guys - why don`t we make one topic dedicated to the "Kaka to Real move"...cause all the season long we are under bombardment with these rediculous and annoying news...one topic for all those shitty claims - the summer is close, so we can expect that once a week some version of the same "possible transfer" will appear. Till Kaka gets tired and stops playing football...

Man...lets clone him, and send them the duplicate...
kurtsimonw
Friday’s edition of Tuttosport claims that Real directors Franco Baldini and Predrag Mijatovic travelled to Italy this week to start talks.

It'd be a bit of a wasted trip, all the way to Italy to hear 'no'. rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 15 2007, 03:57 PM)
It'd be a bit of a wasted trip, all the way to Italy to hear 'no'.  rolleyes.gif

If they are coming to Italy they can take Oliveira from us.
redbabies
"Practically, the gross sum offered to a top player by an Italian club is 50% of the [net] figure while in Spain it is 75%."

Can somebody explain to me what does this mean?

If I'm understanding it correclty in Italy the player gets 50% of the transfer fee, but I'm confused coz the transfer fee is paid to the club and the player doesn't have any percantage from that - the player is paid only by the wage he agrees in contract.

cool.gif ???
Ry4n
QUOTE (rooboy @ Jun 15 2007, 11:43 AM)
don't worry man ..... they are a club in decline and they're desperate.
why not sell the impossible dream to your supporters?

True dat i hope they decline and become like Nottingham Forrest tongue.gif not saying i dont respect Nottingham forrest they got Champions league cups more then Chelski LOL
Tennie
QUOTE (redbabies @ Jun 15 2007, 09:38 AM)
Can somebody explain to me what does this mean?

If I'm understanding it correclty in Italy the player gets 50% of the transfer fee, but I'm confused coz the transfer fee is paid to the club and the player doesn't have any percantage from that - the player is paid only by the wage he agrees in contract.

cool.gif ???

It's because income tax is higher in Italy than it is in Spain. It doesn't have to do with transfer fees.
redbabies
thanx Tennie smile.gif
pacang
hands off kaka..

just spend the money trying to keep Beckham instead..

buy him a new car or a new boat etc..
dst
Make that E70m and Gago and he's all yours!! cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
Oh..and and...we get first option on all under 20 talents Madrid purchase. And Madrid pays Ronaldo's food bills for the next 3 seasons. And Silvio buys us Quaresma and R10 to patch things up.
Warchant
*snore*
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 15 2007, 09:09 PM)
Make that E70m and Gago and he's all yours!!  cool.gif

Still not enough!

I want Nistelrooy + Ramos + £30 million for Kaka, minimum! seriously!
florenti1
I want to see KAKA playing for another 7 or 8 years in MILAN's shirt

Real doesn't have a competitive squad anymore and they need to sign a big name

This is one of the reasons not to sell Kaka + we have a competitive squad and we should stay like that -KEEP ALL THE BIG NAMES- because we have many competitions to play + KAKA will be the next Pallon d'Or
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 15 2007, 10:06 PM)
Still not enough!

I want Nistelrooy + Ramos + £30 million for Kaka, minimum! seriously!

That seem less than what I suggested in my view... plus RVN is too ugly for Milan! So, get me Gago! cool.gif
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 15 2007, 11:18 PM)
That seem less than what I suggested in my view... plus RVN is too ugly for Milan! So, get me Gago!  cool.gif

If R10 got a green light then that barrier is breached wink.gif
Rossoneri7
Though I dislike him, Ruud reminds me so much of MVB .. The shape of his face is similar and they are both tall, with the same hair style, etc etc ..
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 15 2007, 05:48 PM)
Though I dislike him, Ruud reminds me so much of MVB .. The shape of his face is similar and they are both tall, with the same hair style, etc etc ..

Their biggest similarity? Scoring sh1t load of goals. They both have ridiculous goalscoring ratios. Especially Van Basten... king.gif
javierk128
yeah...off course rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif sleep.gif
i would like kaka will be in milan for many years.. but actually... i don´t know, i just think in what sheva did to us....
sad.gif

i jist hope so...

KAKA.. i just hope you will be our hope for so many years.. and this CL just was the beginning freak.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 15 2007, 09:18 PM)
That seem less than what I suggested in my view... plus RVN is too ugly for Milan! So, get me Gago!  cool.gif

I want 0 Mill + Kaká.
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 15 2007, 11:48 PM)

Gago... I like him a lot (despite being an Argentinian!). But the fact is that he hasn't impressed yet; Nothing special IMO, at least for now.

On the other side there's Ruud. I don't want him now, I wanted him last summer. But Real were smarter and got him. If they win the La Liga tomorrow they should be grateful to Ruud more than anybody else.
He's definitely Real's most successful signing since Zidane. sleep.gif
Wouldn't it be better if we had Ruud instead of a ***** Oliveira?! huh.gif ...

As for Ramos, he is somehow my dream signing, but I know we'll never get him.
He's one the five best defenders in the world. A perfect player who can even score...
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 16 2007, 05:42 PM)
I want 0 Mill + Kaká.

And I want Kaka + the desire to play for Milan + not constant Real Madrid dreams. Since I ain't got that I can wave goodbye to Ricky!
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 16 2007, 08:15 PM)
And I want Kaka + the desire to play for Milan + not constant Real Madrid dreams. Since I ain't got that I can wave goodbye to Ricky!

I don't wanna be rude at all, smile.gif but may I ask who gave you that idea? dry.gif No really... What do you base your idea on?!..

What more should he do to prove his loyalty? What else is left to say for him to keep me and you satisfied?! He's said he wants to stay (not just once, dozens of times). he's said he wants to honor his contract, which runs till 2011. He's said he wants to win everything with Milan. He's said he owes Milan fans.... If it's not loyalty, then what is it? huh.gif I think if he hadn't enough desire and concentration to play for Milan, we wouldn't be European Champions by now! That's a fact...

P.S.: I feel I must say it again that I have a lot of respect for you, because you're one of the oldlines of milanfan.com forums

(Was oldline the right word?! I must improve my English... wacko.gif )
Jack Sparrow
P.S.: I feel I must say it again that I have a lot of respect for you, because you're one of the oldlines of milanfan.com forums

Hmm...I'd think oldie or veteran is a better choice of words. Don't mean to patronize, but u asked. wink.gif

And as for the respect bit...fuggedaboutit...so many people respect him, he doesn't know what to do with it all...

I guess...what dst means is that while Kaka says all these lines u talked about...he always ends it up ambiguosly. Like Right now Milan is where I wanna be. And then something else like, Real is a great club and I've always dreamt of playing for it.

After Sheva, naturally we're all suspicious. Since we know for a fact Milan does not compromise on it's salary cap for the players and that Madrid does. So it's all a little murky.

We'd rather he said something like, I'm not gonna play for Madrid ever, rather then Right now I play for Milan, but it's a great honour to be considered by Madrid coz I always dreamt..blah blah.

Though in his defence, I think it's a very classy thing to say(provided he means nothing by it), coz to say anything else would be to belittle Madrid. Which along with Milan is one of football's great institutions.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 16 2007, 09:47 PM)
I guess...what dst means is that while Kaka says all these lines u talked about...he always ends it up ambiguosly. Like Right now Milan is where I wanna be. And then something else like, Real is a great club and I've always dreamt of playing for it.

We'd rather he said something like, I'm not gonna play for Madrid ever, rather then Right now I play for Milan, but it's a great honour to be considered by Madrid coz I always dreamt..blah blah.

Though in his defence, I think it's a very classy thing to say(provided he means nothing by it), coz to say anything else would be to belittle Madrid. Which along with Milan is one of football's great institutions.

That's exactly the point. everybody knows how moral he is. he just feels he should somehow pay back all these love and respect from Madrid! so he comes out and says 'I'm flattered by Madrid interest... Real is a great club (which is a fact)' etc...
He cannot come out and say 'I'll never leave Milan, I'm never gonna play for Real or I don't like playing for Real' etc.
But why? because:
1. It'd be disrespect towards them.
2. He's a very religious guy. These kind of people never talk about future with certainty. He cannot guarantee that he'll always stay at Milan because you never know what tomorrow brings... especially after that freaking pool accident... I hope you know what I mean.
3. It's not all up to him. maybe one day Milan decided to sell him to Real, for economic reasons. what should he do then?

I think If I were Kaka, I would approach the situation exactly as he did.

he always ends it up ambiguosly

That's your misunderstanding. He's not ambiguous, he's reasonable.
That's how I interpret his words... maybe I'm wrong!

Hmm...I'd think oldie or veteran is a better choice of words. Don't mean to patronize, but u asked. wink.gif

Ohhh... that's right. 'veteran'... biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Well...I agree with all u said. But remember the part where u said 'I interpret his words'?

That's what's scary. We interpreted Sheva's words wrong once...don't want to repeat the same mistake. So people would rather he came out and said it, than leave it to interpretation.

Personally I'm surprisingly not worried. If Kaka screws us and leaves, Silvio will be so pissed, he's gonna probably buy Messi and Pato out of sheer spite and then rub it in Real's face.

Hell next time we meet Real I'm banking on a 5-0 repeat.

So no worries. I love Kaka, but I love Milan more. king.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 16 2007, 05:45 PM)

I'm certain that it is his desire to play for Milan, and as already stated I don't think Ricky made any serious comment suggesting he might or wants to leave us, so....
Ricky is not a stupid person, he knows he can't leave us like that. Especially considering what he said before. He didn't do it last summer, and he won't do it this summer after he won the CL with us! Plus, Silvio and Galliani always said they won't allow any otehr star to leave the club like Sheva did.

P.S. Of course, nothing is 100% certain...
Zed.D
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 16 2007, 11:06 PM)
Well...I agree with all u said. But remember the part where u said 'I interpret his words'?

That's what's scary. We interpreted Sheva's words wrong once...don't want to repeat the same mistake. So people would rather he came out and said it, than leave it to interpretation.

Personally I'm surprisingly not worried. If Kaka screws us and leaves, Silvio will be so pissed, he's gonna probably buy Messi and Pato out of sheer spite and then rub it in Real's face.

Hell next time we meet Real I'm banking on a 5-0 repeat.

So no worries. I love Kaka, but I love Milan more. king.gif

I'm not worried either. because this is Milan... Milan alway carries on at high. Champions like Sheva and Kaka come and go. here'll surely be another Kakas and Shevas (not so sure about Maldini)... It won't be the end of the world for me if he left for Madrid. Cause he'll always be my number one, wherever he goes. king.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 16 2007, 03:49 AM)
Oh..and and...we get first option on all under 20 talents Madrid purchase. And Madrid pays Ronaldo's food bills for the next 3 seasons. And Silvio buys us Quaresma and R10 to patch things up.

dry.gif
Fillipo Simone
It seems to me that we all have to accept the reality right now - that Kaka want`s to stay with us. But aslo, the possibility of a future transfer to Real.

All these things...Sheva at Chelski, or Kaka been linked with Madrid...well, I see them like real relationships. Å evčenko had a wonderfull marriage with Milan which brought him two very important trophies. But then he got charmed away by a much younger girl (Chelsea). Maybe he`d realize his mistake and come back. I think sooner or later he`d be at least try to come back. It depends then which kind off wife Milan is...

Same goes for Kaka, but he is younger so let`s say - Milan is his fiancee, but honestly, do we (men) ever burn all our bridges to some other beautiful girls down just because we are momentarily in love? I mean, Kaka isn`t stupid. He knows right now everything is more then great. But he also is aware that he is only 25, and many things can happen to the club in about 3-4 years (many, many things,...I don`t won`t to be morbid or something like that so I just leave it up to you guys..). cool.gif
KillerMax
I'm sorry, I must have accidentally visited the marriage advice forum.
agenth
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 16 2007, 11:52 PM)
It seems to me that we all have to accept the reality right now - that Kaka want`s to stay with us. But aslo, the possibility of a future transfer to Real.

All these things...Sheva at Chelski, or Kaka been linked with Madrid...well, I see them like real relationships. Å evčenko had a wonderfull marriage with Milan which brought him two very important trophies. But then he got charmed away by a much younger girl (Chelsea). Maybe he`d realize his mistake and come back. I think sooner or later he`d be at least try to come back. It depends then which kind off wife Milan is...

Same goes for Kaka, but he is younger so let`s say - Milan is his fiancee, but honestly, do we (men) ever burn all our bridges to some other beautiful girls down just because we are momentarily in love? I mean, Kaka isn`t stupid. He knows right now everything is more then great. But he also is aware that he is only 25, and many things can happen to the club in about 3-4 years (many, many things,...I don`t won`t to be morbid or something like that so I just leave it up to you guys..).  cool.gif

right... when you see it like that:

Shevchenko was my (milan's) husband, and after 7 years marriage he got a bit bored with the daily life (getting trophies), so he decided to divorce me (milan), and married a moneygrabber - secretarylike girl (whose name was Chelsea). After a (short) while my exhusband (sheva) notices how plastic Chelsea is. He already married her though, slept with her, and all the things, now he regrets the farce his marriage with Chelsea is, so he wants to come back to me.

Would I take him back?

//about the topic:

no chance RM will get Kaka in the soon future!
kurtsimonw
He was "married" to his "first love", and we took him away, remember that. wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
^^^Naah kurt, that was what you'd call a high school crush. Sheva and Kiev just went to prom together. tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 17 2007, 06:22 AM)
^^^Naah kurt, that was what you'd call a high school crush. Sheva and Kiev just went to prom together. tongue.gif

More and more you`re getting "in" the game... wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 17 2007, 05:22 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This boy's a genius. cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jun 16 2007, 08:57 PM)
I don't wanna be rude at all,  smile.gif  but may I ask who gave you that idea?  dry.gif  No really... What do you base your idea on?!..

I'm not certain of course... but I feel he sees Milan as a stepping stone... and I don't like that! Of course there is desire to play for Milan otherwise he would be gone already.

It's just that Madrid keep going for him. And that is what he allows to happen... and his comments are delusional. It's not like when Abramovic talked to Sheva cause those two seem to get along well, playing golf together and stuff, doing their English teacher or whatever they do together... Abramovic is the godfather of his second son too. Now, don't tell me Kaka has anything in common with that pr!ck that is Ramon Calderon. The guy's just an @sshole and a complete idiot!

Ricky could and should have taken this pressure of Milan already! Just for a while and just for the team to be reassured.
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 17 2007, 01:45 PM)
I'm not certain of course... but I feel he sees Milan as a stepping stone... and I don't like that! Of course there is desire to play for Milan otherwise he would be gone already.

It's just that Madrid keep going for him. And that is what he allows to happen... and his comments are delusional. It's not like when Abramovic talked to Sheva cause those two seem to get along well, playing golf together and stuff, doing their English teacher or whatever they do together... Abramovic is the godfather of his second son too. Now, don't tell me Kaka has anything in common with that pr!ck that is Ramon Calderon. The guy's just an @sshole and a complete idiot!

Ricky could and should have taken this pressure of Milan already! Just for a while and just for the team to be reassured.

Well I think he uses Madrids ongoing interest to increase his current wage at Milan...
redbabies
Kaká Snubs 12 Million A Year Salary

Reports in Italian daily sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport (Sports Gazette) are claiming that Real Madrid have made a startling offer to the AC Milan and Brazil star but the man himself has turned down a veritable fortune…

The Gazzetta dello Sport pointed to a telephone call with ex-Real Madrid number 8 Pedja Mijatovic in which the Brazilian thanked the player-turned-exec for his offer but repeated that he wants to stay at AC Milan rather than make the much-rumoured move to Madrid next season.

This supposed Merengue offer almost doubles existing salaries of some of the most coveted and expensive players on the planet and would convert the AC Milan number 22 into the best paid footballer in history, but it appears that not all that glitters is gold to Kaká.

The 25 year-old was the epicentre of a recent meeting between mover-and-shaker Franco Baldini (on behalf of Real Madrid) and Kaká’s father (and representative) Bosco Izecson Pereira Leite, something that Galliani didn’t like but was forced to accept it.

"We know everything about that meeting because Kaká’s father promptly informed us of it", explained the Milan man before stressing that the player wasn’t for sale. The fruitless meeting apparently led to the follow-up phone call from Mijatovic pleading Kaká to tell Milan that wants to make the move with the added carrot of 60 million Euros over the next five years.

Kaká apparently – we have no recording to back up the Gazzetta claims – replied that "I am very honoured by the Real proposal but I am good at Milan". The refusal is seen by some as the last straw and tip Real Madrid to make a swoop for the long-overdue Zidane replacement elsewhere…although others are betting everything on a final offensive from the White House…

-----------------------------------
source: Goal

-----------------------------------

END OF THREAD!

END OF TALKS ABOUT "KAKA TO REAL"!

devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif
Rossoneri7
Kaka ignores Real millions 

Kaka has rejected Real Madrid’s offer to double his wages and earned the title of ‘Best in the world’ from Pele.

Ramon Calderon has repeatedly announced his intention of bringing the Brazilian to Spain, but Milan have been just as adamant that he is going nowhere.

This week both clubs confirmed that Real representatives met with Kaka’s father – who acts as his agent – but that it was only to officially turn down the proposal of £8m per season.

That is double what he currently earns at the San Siro, although the Rossoneri will improve his contract this summer to pay £4.3m until 2012.

It is also reported that the new deal to keep him in Italy will include the signing of younger brother Digao – currently playing in Serie B with Rimini – and a firm attempt to bring good friend Andriy Shevchenko back to Milan.

Failing that, then Ronaldinho is the next player down on the list of transfer candidates.

Kaka was the top scorer with 10 goals in this season’s Champions League and lifting the trophy in Athens makes him the runaway favourite to win the Ballon d’Or.

Now he has also received the seal of approval from his hero, Brazilian legend Pele.

“Cristiano Ronaldo is without doubt the best player in England, as everyone recognised this year, but that’s a long way off being the best in the world,” said ‘O Rey’ at a charity event in Angola.

“Kaka, on the other hand, is a player with qualities that make him better than Cristiano Ronaldo and that will allow him to be among the greatest of all time.”

Football Italia
Rossoneri7
So this answers it for everyone wink.gif

If Kaka wanted to move to Madrid .. It should have been now. But he rejected a 12M/year contract to stay with Milan.

I believe he has answered everyone, by his desire to stay at Milan. king.gif
Jack Sparrow
My apologies Ricky for doubting you...blame it on the happy Greek. tongue.gif j/k

Till 2012 then!! Who knows we might even want to sell him then...tongue.gif I'm a bit of a sadist sometimes.
misha
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jun 17 2007, 04:21 PM)
Well I think he uses Madrids ongoing interest to increase his current wage at Milan...

I don't think that is the problem. If he wants more money all he should do is ask. Silvio won't say 'no' to him.

"I am very honoured by the Real proposal but I am good at Milan". The refusal is seen by some as the last straw and tip Real Madrid to make a swoop for the long-overdue Zidane replacement elsewhere…

Let's see if that would make them finally drop the whole thing.
Jack Sparrow
Kaka aside, I wonder where they'll go next. Real's rep has really taken a beating lately. But still with their wage package and history almost everyone from B-Class Clubs (Newcastle level and below) will be glad to switch...

Don't know about the next Zidane though...it's not like he's Dalai Lama to pop up every generation.
Portman
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jun 17 2007, 06:09 PM)
Kaka aside, I wonder where they'll go next. Real's rep has really taken a beating lately. But still with their wage package and history almost everyone from B-Class Clubs (Newcastle level and below) will be glad to switch...

Don't know about the next Zidane though...it's not like he's Dalai Lama to pop up every generation.

Ibrahimovic? Adriano? De Rossi? Joaquin? Robben? Van der Vaart? Daniel Alves?

There are many top-players that they can buy this Summer with more or less 100M to spend.
Jack Sparrow
Robben? No De Rossi? No Zlatan? No

Alves...nope...they have too many RBs. Van der Vaart? Nedved thinks he's comin to Juve. Adriano? Ok..this is a possibility.

But the next Zidane?? None of these people can remotely make the kind of impact u'd expect from a player who is meant to be the next Zizou.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 17 2007, 06:21 PM)
Ibrahimovic? Adriano? De Rossi? Joaquin? Robben? Van der Vaart? Daniel Alves?

There are many top-players that they can buy this Summer with more or less 100M to spend.

Ibra and Joaquin wont move this summer...
Robben also..

They need a AM, or better someone who can be a fantasista. Not many of them left..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.