Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real prepare mega Kaka bid
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ Jun 17 2007, 08:21 PM)
Ibrahimovic? Adriano? De Rossi? Joaquin? Robben? Van der Vaart? Daniel Alves?

There are many top-players that they can buy this Summer with more or less 100M to spend.

Adriano biggrin.gif . I can see him in the white next year. He's exactly what Real likes. Big player who will sell shirts but in decline and they don't really need him.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (mishale @ Jun 17 2007, 06:27 PM)
Adriano  biggrin.gif . I can see him in the white next year. He's exactly what Real likes. Big player who will sell shirts but in decline and they don't really need him.

Adriano + RvN = total faliure - they can`t play together...
Portman
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 17 2007, 06:30 PM)
Adriano + RvN = total faliure - they can`t play together...

You never know.

Adriano has talent. Just needs motivation. A new club, a new country (new discos too biggrin.gif ) could do it.
But I agree it's dificult to see a Adriano + Ruud partnership.

Van der Vaart? Nedved thinks he's comin to Juve.

Van der Vaart's family have spanish roots and he said he'd only leave Hamburg for Real (to Bild some weeks ago).
kurtsimonw
Don't just put the whole Kaka' thing to one side.

Henry Signs 4 Year Deal

He added: "I've never played in Spain and never will. This is my last contract."

Henry said Arsenal's performance in the 2-1 defeat to Barcelona had been key to his decision to commit his future to the club.

"But I think with my heart and my heart told me to stay."

This is Henry this time last year. Remembering he's been there 8 years now, so he has a real connection with the club.

One disappointing or average season changes things drastically. What if we don't perform well next year, Madrid re-show their interest in Kaka', he may want out next time.

He's here for next season for sure, that's as far as it goes. Then we'll have to go through this next season.
agenth
Money doesnt matter the world to him!!

KAKAKAKAKA wub.gif
kurtsimonw
It has nothing to do with money, and neither will Henry's decision to leave.

We're not going to win something every year, when we have a disappointing season, Madrid will definetly go for him. He may not be so eager to re-sign with us after a bad year, that is when he shows his loyalty. It's easy to stay at a team that's just won the European Cup. wink.gif
dst
We already had two bad season before this one and Madrid was on his tail at that time too... do not forget he signed his last contract when we didn't even know which league we'll be playing in!

I don't think he'll leave because of a bad season or two, if he ever leaves it will be because of his dream or ambition... He's said himself that teams move on cycles and this Milan team is close to it's ending it's cycle while Madrid seems to be getting on a new one...
kurtsimonw
With that theory, he'll be gone soon enough. sad.gif

I'm not sure about him, he acts like he wants to stay, but I'm not sure if it's what he really wants. Well only time will tell, at least we've got another season with him gracing the San Siro. cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 18 2007, 01:07 AM)
With that theory, he'll be gone soon enough.  sad.gif

I'm not sure about him, he acts like he wants to stay, but I'm not sure if it's what he really wants. Well only time will tell, at least we've got another season with him gracing the San Siro.  cool.gif

What is up with all this "Kaka is leaving.." hehe .. Isn't there something else to talk about, like solving world hunger tongue.gif

Kaka already turned down a 12M Euro/season contract`from Madrid wink.gif Do you think Madrid can offer more ?! huh.gif I doubt it, I have yet to see a player (atm) with such a contract, neither has it happened before. Therefor, I would conclude that he is staying, because he is at ease in Milan.

Don't forget, he has Maldini and Costacurta hovering over his concience and the fact that Shevchenko failed after moving away from Milan, gives him something to think about rolleyes.gif

Then you have Ronaldo who has the worst relationship with the Madrid managment; bet you he has already explained to Kaka about his 'personal experience' with Madrid.

Then you have Bronzetti .. Who has reiterated today (or yesterday) that Kaka is staying at Milan and that Silvio and co. will keep him. Cuz Madrid are leaning on false hope. ... I mean, a 12M/year contract turned down ohmy.gif I bet you that is a clear message from Kaka to all the fans cool.gif

p.s. Kaka aint leaving for at least 2 or 3 years .. Then who knows, we might be in Armagedon rolleyes.gif
Zed.D
It's not very pleasing to see everybody suspects Milan's best player...

That's exactly what I wanted to hear:

"We already had two bad season before this one and Madrid was on his tail at that time too... do not forget he signed his last contract when we didn't even know which league we'll be playing in!"
misha
Madrid To Offer Emerson And Baptista In Kaka Deal?

An cash plus player deal involving three Brazilians is the latest plan Real Madrid seem to have devised in order to land Kaka.

With Barcelona having signed Thierry Henry, the pressure is growing on Real Madrid, and in particular president Ramon Calderon, to respond with a star signing.

He has yet to sign any of the stars he promised during his election campaign last summer, and needs to come good on at least one following the Frenchman's move to the Camp Nou.

With Capello likely to leave the club, it will be even more important to sign a star to help tide over any hiccups.

Contrary to recent claims, Real Madrid are not willing to dish out 80 million euros for one player. However, that does not mean thay have given up on Kaka.

According to reports in Spain, the Merengue president has devised an offer that he believes might just be too good for Milan to refuse. It involves Milan target Emerson, forward Julio Baptista, and a cool 50 million.

Madrid are determined to sign Kaka at any cost, but will keep the 80m cash offer as a last resort.

Kaka, as earlier reports have already indicated, will earn 12 million per season. Such is the difference between Italy and Spain that it will still be a bargain for Los Merengues, as they estimate that the income thanks to the player will be between 15 and 20 million.

goal.com
dst
^^^

HA HA HA !!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Try Gago + Ruud + 60m and then try to sh_t the f@ck up suckers!!

Ricky's nickname doesn't sound so bad now, does it?? rolleyes.gif

They want to give us the Beast... laugh.gif
Fillipo Simone
OOOOOh, nooo....here they come again...
kurtsimonw
This is just getting silly. rolleyes.gif
misha
KAKÁ PIDE A BERLUSCONI QUE LE DEJE IR AL MADRID

El soñado fichaje de Kaká por el Real Madrid sigue quemando etapas que permiten vislumbrar un final feliz. Kaká había estado remiso hasta la fecha, dado su carácter introvertido y su poca pasión por la confrontación, a plantarle cara a ese mando bicéfalo que maneja todos los hilos en el Milán (Berlusconi & Galliani). Se limitaba a enviar mensajes amorosos sobre un hipotético futuro blanco a través de los medios de comunicación.

Pero el crack del Milán forzó hace dos semanas un encuentro que puede variar radicalmente el curso de los acontecimientos. Según pudo saber AS, Kaká se vio personalmente con Silvio Berlusconi en el despacho profesional del dueño del Milán en la primera quincena de junio, días antes de irse el jugador de vacaciones a Nueva York.

Ruego.
Dicha reunión sirvió para que por primera vez Berlusconi escuchase de boca de su joya más preciada la expresión que más daño le podía hacer: "Presidente, lo he ganado todo con el Milán y he dado todo por este club en los años que llevo aquí. Pero ahora me llama el Real Madrid y me hace ilusión ese reto. Decida usted, por favor. Sólo le pido que al menos les escuche...".

Kaká le tiene un respeto reverencial a Berlusconi y por eso optó por un primer sondeo que no sonase a una declaración en rebeldía, sino más bien un ruego del 'hijo' a su padre deportivo. Pero al menos Kaká cumplió su objetivo, porque el magnate del actual campeón de Europa se puso muy nervioso y desde entonces ha radicalizado su discurso para hablar del asunto. Ayer, sin necesidad de ir más lejos...

Berlusconi.
El dueño del Milán concedió una entrevista a los compañeros de La Gazzetta dello Sport, en la que se mostraba firme y visiblemente molesto al referirse a la posible marcha de Kaká al Bernabéu: "Esta historia nos está cansando. Kaká no se va y se lo deben meter bien en la cabeza".

Mijatovic maneja el asunto con calma. Sabe que el verano es largo y que el fichaje de Kaká será el culebrón que nos tenga en vilo hasta el cierre del mercado de agosto. Pero cuenta con el aval de la voluntad del crack, a la espera de que al regreso de los entrenamientos del Milán (20 de julio) muestre una actitud más firme y convincente que obligue a Galliani a sentarse a negociar con los hombres fuertes de la planta noble del Bernabéu.

Pedja sabe que si finalmente logra contratar a Kaká nadie más dudará de su capacidad como director deportivo. Además, hay 80 millones de euros en caja. Un arma letal...

http://www.as.com/articulo/futbol/Kaka/pid...sdaiftb_29/Tes/

As quoting Kaka asking Silvio to leave: "I have won everything with Milan and did my best for the club, but Madrid's challenge excites me, and I ask from you at least to listen to their offer"

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif They are far beyond pathetic.
Fillipo Simone
This is far beyond every decent behaviour. It is obvious by now that their tactic is to exhaust us and Kaka with does fake quotes and pictures so that at the end they could make it as their advantage,...

I cant stand them,... realmad.gif

Why th f*** are we even thinking of negotiating over Emerson and Cassano with them? Why do we allways play the oldfashioned chivalrous game,..
kurtsimonw
rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 1 2007, 11:13 AM)
It is obvious by now that their tactic is to exhaust us and Kaka with does fake quotes and pictures so that at the end they could make it as their advantage,...

They did the same sh!t last year:

http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2785&hl= rolleyes.gif
Portman
I think it's Kaka' and Milan fault too. Why don't we just renew to shut'em up?
dst
I'm (almost) sure Ricky would never do that!

But they are getting more and more ridiculous... utterly pathetic! puke.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ Jul 1 2007, 11:27 AM)
I'm (almost) sure Ricky would never do that!

But they are getting more and more ridiculous... utterly pathetic! puke.gif

It really is.

Tomorrow they'll have him posing with a Real shirt, saying they've signed him. rolleyes.gif
dst
Mijatovic On Kaká

"It's not impossible because nothing is impossible, but we can't plan the future of Real Madrid around Kaka because getting him out of [Italy] is difficult."

::goal::

Adidas has really hit him! rolleyes.gif But he's not getting Ricky out of here... cool.gif
fresh_prince7
Kaka pleads with AC Milan to "listen to" Real Madrid offer
tribalfooball.com - July 01, 2007

Kaka has asked AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi to allow him to join Real Madrid, it has been revealed.
AS says Kaka met with Berlusconi at the Milan supremo's plush offices at the beginning of June - before he left for his summer break in New York.

The meeting was the first time that Kaka had expressed a wish to leave Milan in front Berlusconi, with the Brazilian reportedly saying: "President, I have won everything with Milan and have given everything for this club in the years that I have been here.

"But now Real Madrid calls me and that challenge does excite me. Please decide. I only ask you that you listen to them ..."

Meanwhile, Real sports director Pedja Mijatovic sees the capture of Kaka as a personal mission. Mijatovic knows that if he can land the midfield ace, he will silence the snipers who have questioned his work in the market in the last 12 months.

Heres the english version of bullsh*t. Beyond pathetic, why would he want to leave when we have everything to compete for next season. Real seriously need to shut the f*ck up.
han2503
QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Jul 1 2007, 12:05 PM)
"President, I have won everything with Milan and have given everything for this club in the years that I have been here.

"But now Real Madrid calls me and that challenge does excite me. Please decide. I only ask you that you listen to them ..."

This bit sounds so fake that you can't help but think that they copied it off some cheasy romance noval laugh.gif

They are getting really pethethic now, with the fake pictures and fake quotes rolleyes.gif
arivanjj
these people are a disgrace to football. they should be shot! mad.gif
Zed.D
They're burning with jealousy, Let's let 'em burn well...
Warchant
that's gotta be the lowest a newspaper can go

absolutely amazing
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 1 2007, 05:09 PM)
This bit sounds so fake that you can't help but think that they copied it off some cheasy romance noval  laugh.gif

They are getting really pethethic now, with the fake pictures and fake quotes  rolleyes.gif

i think we've just invented a new term, just combine the two (and oddly enough you can't spell really with real) :"realthetic"= the highest point of patheticism
Bluesummers
I know its fake and all for sure, but heres my question.

Can we if possible take legal action against this newspaper for false and misleading articles stating things that have never occurred?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jul 2 2007, 06:27 AM)
I know its fake and all for sure, but heres my question.
Can we if possible take legal action against this newspaper for false and misleading articles stating things that have never occurred?

I'd have thought so.

If not, we should announce the signing of Nistelrooy tomorrow to really wind them up. tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
Angry Milan Will Not Respond To AS

The Rossoneri do not want to continue being involved in the Kaka stories being published by the Spanish newspaper 'AS'.

The war between Milan and AS continues as the Rossoneri have taken a stand against the Spanish newspaper and will not continue responding to the 'invented' stories by AS.

In fact, on Sunday, AS published a story where it stated that Kaka has demanded a move to Madrid, something which the Italian giants categorically denied.

In the meantime, Milan have published an announcement on their official website.

"AC Milan announces that from today onwards, they will not respond to the lies published by the daily Spanish newspaper 'AS' with regards to the unreal transfer of Kaka to Real Madrid."

However, this will unlikely stop AS from publishing further stories on this transfer as the Merengues will continue to try to convince the newly crowned European Champions to let their star player go.

Goal.com
dst
Nice, we shall not let them drag us down to their level! smile.gif
misha
Question Of The Day: Kakà For €104m, The Daftest Yet?

Real Madrid are preparing to offer a deal worth €104m to join them from AC Milan next summer, according to an outlandish report in Italy.

After missing out on the Brazilian star this summer, the story states that los Merengues will put forward a proposal that the player could not refuse.

An eight-year contract will be laid on the table by Madrid that will see Kaká earn €13m-per-year for eight seasons at the Bernabéu.

If such an outrageous bid is made then it will be the most expensive transfer in football history.

This year has seen some far-fetched reports stretch the imagination, but by predicting events in 12 months time appears to be a new angle.

Madrid president, Ramón Calderón, included Kaká in his election campaign last year as one of three players he would sign, but he has yet to deliver.

Milan have dug their heels in and refused to even talk about the transfer, leaving the Spanish champions without a star signing so far this summer.

While an approach for Cesc Fàbregas fell flat, the link to FC Barcelona's Andrés Iniesta was denied by both the Blaugrana and Madrid.

Now it's next summer rolleyes.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 21 2007, 10:57 AM)
Now it's next summer rolleyes.gif

since he's value keeps going up we should wait 5 years then sell him for 300m biggrin.gif yess they can have them then cool.gif
Portman

Non poteva mancare la domanda sulle promesse elettorali non mantenute, Robben, Cesc e Kakà. "Arriveranno tutti entro la fine del mio terzo anno di mandato: potremmo ipotizzare che Robben arrivi subito, Cesc tra un anno e Kakà il seguente".

In a interview yesterday Ramon Calderon said about the players he promised to Real fans last year:
"All of them will be Real Madrid players until the end of my 3rd year as Madrid president.
"We can say: Robben can arrive now, Cesc Fabregas in 1 year, and Kaka' in the next one."

So this mean that we'll have Kaka' until the end of 2008/09. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

BTW, more rumours about a 100M/euros offer by Madrid today.
agenth
100m euros?

the madridisti told me that they are sure 90m euros is the limit laugh.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
Ok signing no players is one thing, get rid of Kaka wave goodbye to Milan as you know it rolleyes.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 29 2007, 05:18 PM)
In a interview yesterday Ramon Calderon said about the players he promised to Real fans last year:
"All of them will be Real Madrid players until the end of my 3rd year as Madrid president.
"We can say: Robben can arrive now, Cesc Fabregas in 1 year, and Kaka' in the next one."

So this mean that we'll have Kaka' until the end of 2008/09.  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

BTW, more rumours about a 100M/euros offer by Madrid today.

Disgusting abject **** mad.gif puke.gif
Ry4n
go to hell Calderon .....doesnt he look like dracuala by the way
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.