403 Pages V  « < 350 351 352 353 354 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2010

 
d'Arc.LP
post Aug 28 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #5266


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,717
Joined: 3-September 09
From: Kosova
Member No.: 6,786



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 27 2010, 11:17 PM) *
So, if Berlusconi wants Ibrahimovic so much, why's the bid dropping 10 million from 40 to 30?

The bit posted above was just repeated on Sky TG24 (tv)'s calciomercato segment.


1. That's just a report.
2. Why signing someone for 40 mil. when you can take him for 30mil. ?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Rossoneri7
post Aug 28 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #5267


Smoking Bianco
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 14,039
Joined: 15-August 05
From: KWT
Member No.: 191



QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2010, 02:12 AM) *
Fair enough on what you're saying.

Like I said though, so the transfer fee is paid in full by Silvio, ok no probs there, what about his huge wage? I don't think Silvio will help out in that respect, just like he didn't help out with Dihno's wage, it will fall under the club budget. Which in turn will result in more losses and Silvio pumping in more cash to keep us a float. This is what I'm worried about.


(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Inshallah, our fate will be better in the long run than it is for Inter. And in that aspect, I can assure you we will be the victors in the long run, as Inter have yet to establish a system that goes in line with Uefa's new scheme for the 2012 season.


Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
TriniKing_CE
post Aug 28 2010, 12:23 AM
Post #5268


CrAzY EyeS
********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 5,334
Joined: 25-February 08
From: Trinidad
Member No.: 3,723



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 27 2010, 07:17 PM) *
So, if Berlusconi wants Ibrahimovic so much, why's the bid dropping 10 million from 40 to 30?

The bit posted above was just repeated on Sky TG24 (tv)'s calciomercato segment.

I want an iPhone 4 really badly, does that mean I am going to take it for any price? Definitely not.

I will try to get the best deal available.

I'm guessing its something along those lines.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Rossoneri7
post Aug 28 2010, 12:25 AM
Post #5269


Smoking Bianco
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 14,039
Joined: 15-August 05
From: KWT
Member No.: 191



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 28 2010, 02:17 AM) *
So, if Berlusconi wants Ibrahimovic so much, why's the bid dropping 10 million from 40 to 30?

The bit posted above was just repeated on Sky TG24 (tv)'s calciomercato segment.


Hmm, I like talking to the piranha ... He is more, erm entertaining (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

But ill assume I'm talking to a fish ... Its called negotiations (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Tennie
post Aug 28 2010, 12:28 AM
Post #5270


Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 12,435
Joined: 13-November 06
From: Washington, DC
Member No.: 2,800



So d'Arc, if I see something directly on the Italian media, live, it's just a report. But if you read it on your website, it's for sure accurate news? Think there might be a bit of imbalance.

It may be that Milan is trying to negotiate, sure. But it may also be that Milan is slowly pulling out of the negotiations.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Rossoneri7
post Aug 28 2010, 12:31 AM
Post #5271


Smoking Bianco
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 14,039
Joined: 15-August 05
From: KWT
Member No.: 191



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 28 2010, 02:28 AM) *
So d'Arc, if I see something directly on the Italian media, live, it's just a report. But if you read it on your website, it's for sure accurate news? Think there might be a bit of imbalance.

It may be that Milan is trying to negotiate, sure. But it may also be that Milan is slowly pulling out of the negotiations.


For our sake, I hope its the later (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Bluesummers
post Aug 28 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #5272


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 27 2010, 05:28 PM) *
So d'Arc, if I see something directly on the Italian media, live, it's just a report. But if you read it on your website, it's for sure accurate news? Think there might be a bit of imbalance.

It may be that Milan is trying to negotiate, sure. But it may also be that Milan is slowly pulling out of the negotiations.



Last night I was so sure that his signign was going to be announced. Galliani and Rosell had talks. Raiola and Galliani had talks. Ibra and Galliani had talks. All we had to do was for the Yes or No from Ibra.


Now things have changed. People's minds have changed. I'm starting to get an uneasy feeling about this and now with the 30m E thing and what Galliani said at the beginning of the negotations where he will stay until the very last day this will not end well....


We are going to force Barca into a position they will not want to be in and I hope we don't because it will cause our relationship with Barca to end.



If we push Barca and say 30 no 25m until the very last day. His agent Raiola is constantly blabbing in the media and insulting Barca the coach and the management and Ibra' reluctancy to patch things up with his coach or agree to a deal somewhere else like man city; things are going to turn out ugly.


Barca will be forced into selling him for cheap where they lose money (they paid 40m+ Eto for Ibra) or keeping him on the bench and losing another 12 million while his value drops even more.


If this deal ends like this...its gonna cause a major problem with us in future negotations with barca.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Aug 28 2010, 12:41 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
TriniKing_CE
post Aug 28 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #5273


CrAzY EyeS
********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 5,334
Joined: 25-February 08
From: Trinidad
Member No.: 3,723



QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 27 2010, 07:31 PM) *
For our sake, I hope its the later (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

'Our' being MF or AC Milan?
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
d'Arc.LP
post Aug 28 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #5274


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,717
Joined: 3-September 09
From: Kosova
Member No.: 6,786



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 27 2010, 11:28 PM) *
So d'Arc, if I see something directly on the Italian media, live, it's just a report. But if you read it on your website, it's for sure accurate news? Think there might be a bit of imbalance.

It may be that Milan is trying to negotiate, sure. But it may also be that Milan is slowly pulling out of the negotiations.


Lol , of course no. I posted that news (on MF) about Huntelaar and I never said that that was something more than just a report, you said that and I didn't said "no that's not true" cos I wasn't sure, cos it wasn't an article posted by me. In other hand you posted a report so I did the same and said that that's just a report and don't have to be true. But if 1. wasn't true then I expressed my second opinion (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

EDIT :

btw I'm sorry if I made you feel that way. I have no reason and I never meant to pretend that my sources are better than anyone's and I'm not trying to gain little traffic.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Aug 28 2010, 12:45 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Fishdoll
post Aug 28 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #5275


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 3,083
Joined: 6-January 10
From: Talk to the tentacle
Member No.: 7,075



QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 27 2010, 07:25 PM) *
Hmm, I like talking to the piranha ... He is more, erm entertaining (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)


Why thank you! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) And here I thought you didn't love me.

So, in honor of the kind words, here's something special for you (Locke, don't look): clicky



(IMG:http://mindlesscomfort.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/are-you-not-entertained.jpg)

Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Bluesummers
post Aug 28 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #5276


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



QUOTE
OFFICIAL: Montelongo on loan at AC Milan

milannews.it


amelia
boateng
montelongo

on loan

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Aug 28 2010, 12:47 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Dracoris
post Aug 28 2010, 12:47 AM
Post #5277


Giovanissimi Nazionali
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 2,083
Joined: 10-August 09
From: South Carolina
Member No.: 6,716



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 27 2010, 07:28 PM) *
So d'Arc, if I see something directly on the Italian media, live, it's just a report. But if you read it on your website, it's for sure accurate news? Think there might be a bit of imbalance.

It may be that Milan is trying to negotiate, sure. But it may also be that Milan is slowly pulling out of the negotiations.


The 40m # came from the press, same as the 30m #. If any of it is true, then it just means Galliani is good at his job. (Though, your point about us possibly pulling out is a valid one)


@X-Off

You and I don't agree very often, but I am right there with you man. I haven't seen a post of yours I disagree with.

@The Awesome Debate being had today, which was very fun to read

We all agree our squad is not acceptable. I believe that we could use a RB and Vdv (Bias? Maybe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ). But here's the real deal: whether this transfer goes through or not will not change our ability to get any of those players. Its Ibra, or Huntelaar. Take your pick because thats reality. Reality is not 'lets save the 40m and buy what we need." Reality is Ibra. So, you're choices can be to be a stick in the mud and have a negative attitude, or be glad that someone who can achieve the ultimate goal in this sport (SCORE) is coming.

I'm putting aside my personal feelings for the player because I understand what he can potentially do for this club. Earlier I read the statement from somewhere that they would rather see the team rot than sign Ibra. That's like saying I'd rather have my company crash to the ground than have a rival CEO be my boss who has the potential to lead the company to success.

Not to mention the fact that Ibra has not lost the domestic cup in 7 years.

This post has been edited by Dracoris: Aug 28 2010, 12:53 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Bluesummers
post Aug 28 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #5278


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



QUOTE (Dracoris @ Aug 27 2010, 05:47 PM) *
The 40m # came from the press, same as the 30m #. If any of it is true, then it just means Galliani is good at his job. (Though, your point about us possibly pulling out is a valid one and could easily be defended)


@X-Off

You and I don't agree very often, but I am right there with you man. I haven't seen a post of yours I disagree with.

@The Awesome Debate being had today, which was very fun to read

We all agree our squad is not acceptable. I believe that we could use a RB and Vdv (Bias? Maybe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) ). But here's the real deal: whether this transfer goes through or not will not change our ability to get any of those players. Its Ibra, or Huntelaar. Take your pick because thats reality. Reality is not 'lets save the 40m and buy what we need." Reality is Ibra. So, you're choices can be to be a stick in the mud and have a negative attitude, or be glad that someone who can achieve the ultimate goal in this sport (SCORE) is coming.

I'm putting aside my personal feelings for the player because I understand what he can potentially do for this club. Earlier I read the statement from somewhere that they would rather see the team rot than sign Ibra. That's like saying I'd rather have my company crash to the ground than have a rival CEO be my boss who has the potential to lead to company to success.


First of all I'd like to say I fully agree with you but since han's offline i'll clarify what means.


If Ibra comes; his transfer fee might get paid for. But were still stuck with the burden of paying him 8-9m a season for the next 4/5 years.

Also this can have a ripple effect in these areas:

1) Pato/silva other players will want a raise. The questions will arrise why Ibra is allowed to make 8m a season but dinho isn't?

2) Clubs like Genoa will be pissed off that we had that sort of money but we were acting like beggars.

3) If the price is too low and Galliani will play extreme hardball and put in a position where they have no cohice but to sell him to us; our relationship will be in trouble.


This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Aug 28 2010, 12:51 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
MizNelson
post Aug 28 2010, 12:52 AM
Post #5279


Dida per sempre
*******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 4,198
Joined: 25-February 07
From: St. Francis
Member No.: 3,563



QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 27 2010, 01:29 AM) *
News Papers today:

Four out of those five sources are BS. Surely you know that by now.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Bluesummers
post Aug 28 2010, 12:53 AM
Post #5280


Allievi Nazionali
*********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 8,627
Joined: 19-April 06
Member No.: 1,660



QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 27 2010, 05:52 PM) *
Four out of those five sources are BS. Surely you know that by now.


and a good evening to you aswell ma'am (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Aug 28 2010, 12:55 AM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post


403 Pages V  « < 350 351 352 353 354 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th September 2026 - 10:46 AM