313 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> World Cup 2010 - South Africa

 
kurtsimonw
post Aug 20 2008, 09:04 PM
Post #136


Prima Squadra
************

Group: Helpers
Posts: 30,194
Joined: 11-March 07
From: Birmingham, England
Member No.: 3,660



Janku, 2-1. GREAT free-kick!
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Giancarlo
post Aug 20 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #137


Giovanissimi Regionali B
******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 1,198
Joined: 5-August 08
Member No.: 4,011



QUOTE (vahid @ Aug 20 2008, 08:04 PM) *
I think the second goal was Barzagli's fault,he is not a NT players!


He's not worth it. That will be someone who is hopefully cut.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Giancarlo
post Aug 20 2008, 09:06 PM
Post #138


Giovanissimi Regionali B
******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 1,198
Joined: 5-August 08
Member No.: 4,011



QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 20 2008, 08:04 PM) *
Janku, 2-1. GREAT free-kick!


He's on fire... and anyone can see that from recent performances... I hope any injury concerns are behind him.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Aug 20 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #139


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 21 2008, 12:56 AM) *
By the way, yes I agree with acid previously talking about Del Piero. He's done for and he's done very little for Italy.

Some may say he never got his fair share of chances. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And I'd agree with them. Other players were always preferred ahead of him, and half the time he came on as substitute. But the truth is that the Del Piero for Juve is a completely different person than the one that plays for the NT. Or used to play.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Aug 20 2008, 09:09 PM
Post #140


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 21 2008, 01:06 AM) *
He's on fire... and anyone can see that from recent performances... I hope any injury concerns are behind him.

Exactly. He picked himself up during and after the recent Euros. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) I can sense his confidence sitting ten thousand miles away. Maybe the arrival of Zamborghini charged him up. At any count, I hope he continues this.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Giancarlo
post Aug 20 2008, 09:11 PM
Post #141


Giovanissimi Regionali B
******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 1,198
Joined: 5-August 08
Member No.: 4,011



QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 20 2008, 08:09 PM) *
Exactly. He picked himself up during and after the recent Euros. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) I can sense his confidence sitting ten thousand miles away. Maybe the arrival of Zamborghini charged him up. At any count, I hope he continues this.


YEah and those runs he made in the game against Juve really impressed me... that long distance goal... wow...

He was one of my favorite players and I knew we were lacking a great player...

Tell me is he making those charging runs against England right now?

BTW, Italy equalised. Goal through Gilardino, who I still have issues with. But he's proving me wrong already... 2-2.

Edit: Actually was it Gilardino? I read it is an own goal... I'm following that goal.com livescore rubbish thing. lol.

This post has been edited by Giancarlo: Aug 20 2008, 09:14 PM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
misha
post Aug 20 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #142


Allievi Regionali B
********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 6,764
Joined: 30-October 05
From: Israel
Member No.: 787



Janku (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) He's definitely ready for the new season
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Tennie
post Aug 20 2008, 09:18 PM
Post #143


Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Posts: 12,435
Joined: 13-November 06
From: Washington, DC
Member No.: 2,800



QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 20 2008, 04:04 PM) *
Janku, 2-1. GREAT free-kick!


(sorry, Kurt) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) JANKU!

Italian play by play says 'own goal' for the equalizer but they seem to think Zamborghini is making some good crosses.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Aug 20 2008, 09:21 PM
Post #144


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 21 2008, 01:18 AM) *
Italian play by play says 'own goal' for the equalizer but they seem to think Zamborghini is making some good crosses.

Worth catching it on the stream, then. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Though I've only got less than half an hour to spare before I have to attend to another business. Here are some links, the Justin.tv ones are working rather nice:

Italy vs Austria
England vs Czech Republic
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
kurtsimonw
post Aug 20 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #145


Prima Squadra
************

Group: Helpers
Posts: 30,194
Joined: 11-March 07
From: Birmingham, England
Member No.: 3,660



QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 20 2008, 09:18 PM) *

I'm not too bothered. Losing friendly games can do as much good as they do bad, if not more for England. No matter who the manager, we pick the same team and nothing ever changes, hopefully losing games like this will make things change. Either the FA stops picking the tea, Capello grows a pair and stands up to the FA. Or we just need to change things in our set up completely. Bad times for English football, qualifying for 2010 in South Africa will be a miracle in my opinion.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Aug 20 2008, 09:30 PM
Post #146


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 21 2008, 01:25 AM) *
Bad times for English football, qualifying for 2010 in South Africa will be a miracle in my opinion.

My hunch feeling is that they will. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) What good is a World Cup without the English team? Not good.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Giancarlo
post Aug 20 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #147


Giovanissimi Regionali B
******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 1,198
Joined: 5-August 08
Member No.: 4,011



Before I take off... I must say I hear Beckham is playing very miserably and his free kicks... well... lets just say... I could take better ones.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
acid911
post Aug 20 2008, 09:37 PM
Post #148


Berretti
**********

Group: Helpers
Posts: 13,937
Joined: 26-February 08
From: Always Around
Member No.: 3,736



QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 21 2008, 01:33 AM) *
Before I take off... I must say I hear Beckham is playing very miserably and his free kicks... well... lets just say... I could take better ones.

Seeing that you are from Los Angeles, Giancarlo, do you follow Beckham in LA Galaxy? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Anyway, he's less than half the player he once was. I guess most players can't last long once they go past the third decade.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
Giancarlo
post Aug 20 2008, 09:39 PM
Post #149


Giovanissimi Regionali B
******

Group: Full Members
Posts: 1,198
Joined: 5-August 08
Member No.: 4,011



QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 20 2008, 09:37 PM) *
Seeing that you are from Los Angeles, Giancarlo, do you follow Beckham in LA Galaxy? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) Anyway, he's less than half the player he once was. I guess most players can't last long once they go past the third decade.


God no.

The galaxy... um... just check their last eight games. One point lol...

The galaxy makes me laugh... they defend like amateurs.
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post

 
kurtsimonw
post Aug 20 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #150


Prima Squadra
************

Group: Helpers
Posts: 30,194
Joined: 11-March 07
From: Birmingham, England
Member No.: 3,660



The only thing I can see different between McClarens England and Capello's England is the accent the manager has.. nothing else has changed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

2-2. Joe Cole in the 92nd minute. You just saved Capello's @ss my friend.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Aug 20 2008, 09:49 PM
Go to the top of the page
 
+Quote Post


313 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 12:48 AM