> Kaka backs Milan revival, Thursday 12 October, 2006

dst
post Oct 12 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday 12 October, 2006

Kaka believes that Milan will soon return to top form after they stuttered into the international break.

The Rossoneri were held to three consecutive goalless draws in the week leading up to the stop, despite dominating all of the games.

Kaka, who put in two fine performances for Brazil and scored a goal in each match, now wants to transfer that form in front of goal to his club side.

“We have been a bit unlucky in the League and the Champions League, and we must give our all in the next matches,” the No 22 told the club’s website.

“We have a hard and difficult period ahead of us, but I feel fine and I am back to do well with Milan. I am pleased to have this responsibility with the club.

“As to my experience with the Brazilian squad, I think things are going well.

“Dunga is coaching for the first time in his life and has a new team with many young players.

“This is the beginning of a new important cycle for Brazil. Despite the disappointment at the World Cup, the fans are supporting us because they can see what Dunga is doing.

“The team is playing well, we all feel we can play our part,” concluded the 24-year-old.

Kaka went through a loosening session in Milanello on Wednesday, while Ricardo Oliveira, Giuseppe Favalli and Christian Brocchi went through individual drills.

Paolo Maldini was also back training with the rest of the Rossoneri squad after his recent injury absence.

Football Italia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 12 2006, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Primavera
Group Icon

Is Ricky always playing better for Brazil or is it just me ?? I'm not saying he does not give his all when playing for us (you can just watch the last matches to see that) but there's always that little bit of something that's added into his game with the yellow (?) shirt !!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 12 2006, 02:18 PM
Post #3

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Yeah there is..it's called Ronaldinho (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 12 2006, 02:33 PM
Post #4

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 12 2006, 04:18 PM)

You mean he motivates him ?? Cause I can't see them linking up that good !!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 12 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #5

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (dst @ Oct 12 2006, 04:33 PM)
You mean he motivates him ?? Cause I can't see them linking up that good !!

Kaka's game is fast paced, thats what you saw when Brazil played .. But in Milan the ball usually slows down a lot during a game and that is why Kaka's chances are killed.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Oct 12 2006, 04:51 PM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 12 2006, 08:43 AM)
Kaka's game is fast paced, thats what you saw when Brazil played .. But in Milan the ball usually slows down a lot during a game and that is why Kaka's chances are killed.

So true!! And that's mostly Seedorf's fault I think... Seedorf does everything in a game to get around the running part of it... he does those tricky dribbles... he turns round five times... pushes players away... passes the ball... but never seems to wanna run past a couple defenders and link up with Kaka... And Kaka needs a partner... I really hope Oliveira will step up and fill this hole in our team.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 12 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #7

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 12 2006, 06:51 PM)
... I really hope Oliveira will step up and fill this hole in our team.

Yeah .. That's what we need .. We need to be faster going forward (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 12 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #8

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

True...which is why Ronaldinho's transfer becomes even more important whether we like it or not...coz his coming could change a lot of stuff....

I suspect Seedorf is gonna get phased out slowly...it's like Milan's number 10 is our version of a retirement pension...

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 12 2006, 08:42 PM
Post #9

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 12 2006, 06:51 PM)
So true!! And that's mostly Seedorf's fault I think...

Seedorf helps in preserving it but I think it's mainly Serie A's fault; I mean the build-up of the game in Italy is slower than your average football championship's !!

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 12 2006, 08:01 PM)
it's like Milan's number 10 is our version of a retirement pension...

he asked for it !! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:43 PM