Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Legrottaglie, Nicola Legrottaglie

arivanjj
post Mar 26 2011, 12:57 PM
Post #16

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

oh when did he recover? was he on the bench last game or is he just another sokratis case?

This post has been edited by arivanjj: Mar 26 2011, 01:07 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 26 2011, 04:23 PM
Post #17

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Mar 26 2011, 01:57 PM) *
oh when did he recover? was he on the bench last game or is he just another sokratis case?

Recover from what? The head injury? That was two months ago. He's always been available. He isn't on the bench simply because he's pure crap. Don't compare him to Sokratis. Sokratis is 22 and has notable margins for improvement. Legrottaglie is a 34-year-old dud that should be a priest rather than a footballer.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 26 2011, 08:09 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) stop making fun of someones religion at once!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 26 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #19

I will never stop making fun of useless players, get used to it.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 26 2011, 09:38 PM
Post #20

Primavera
Group Icon

1. You're also making fun of religion. Don't do that. I'm not especially religious myself, but there are many people who are. Respect is the word you have to learn.

2. Again. Making fun of "useless" players that cost us almost nothing and can give us depth is so low. Lego, just like Favalli and the other "useless" players still deserve respect, but they are easy targets for people who try to look decisive and mighty in their crude judgments. I hope one day you'll become useless like we all do in your eyes and someone will make fun of you.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 26 2011, 10:50 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 26 2011, 10:38 PM) *
I hope one day you'll become useless like we all do in your eyes and someone will make fun of you.

You speak of respect, this is probably the rudest thing I've read in this forum. You have to distinguish between making fun of someone indirectly without meaning any harm, and blatantly bashing a person directly for the above reason. Very low Fillippo, very low. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 26 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #22

Primavera
Group Icon

Yep, it is also the rudest post I've ever made here. How can you not mean any harm when you say someone is "useless" and should "rather be a priest then a footballer"? It's just picking on easy targets, whatever your motivation is. I'm sick and tired of it.

But I don't get why you consider it rude. It's the same logic you use. As soon as someone fails to be 100% fit, young and successfull, he becomes useless and is open to be bashed.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 27 2011, 01:23 AM
Post #23

Dude, I'm referring to individuals in third person view, who don't read these forums, and even if they did, they wouldn't give a damn considering all the insults they may incur on a daily basis. Like I said, it's one thing making fun of someone indirectly, and another insulting someone directly like you did.

Besides, you get my comments way too seriously. I might get mad once in a while to a certain player when he underperforms, and that's only natural. Many of us do it. Sometimes I get cheeky and throw in a jest for the sake of it, which you transform into a shocking drama event. The "Legrottaglie should be a priest rather then a footballer" comment was nothing more than an ironic joke. If you consider it severely offensive, then you must GROW A F*CKING SENSE OF HUMOR!!!

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Mar 27 2011, 01:27 AM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 27 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #24

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

Legrottaglie should be a priest rather then a footballer

I thought ^^ was pretty funny!

As for Legro's words, I don't like it when footballers (or their wives!) link every lame thing to religion, Jesus Christ or God's will. these things are every person's own business, they shouldn't come out and publicize it all the time. it's pretentious and disgusting in my eyes.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 27 2011, 09:31 AM
Post #25

Primavera
Group Icon

I might get mad once in a while to a certain player when he underperforms, and that's only natural. Many of us do it.

You see, this I can understand and accept. What is to me unacceptable is bashing players who are easy targets with your "special sense of humor." I said it many times before: this is a MILAN forum. We should threat our players with respect and always think on the possibility there are some Lego fans among us. Otherwise this forum will stand only for duplicity; some players here are overprotected by "fanboys" others are bashed and laught at in any oppotunity. It's unfair.

Sometimes I get cheeky and throw in a jest for the sake of it, which you transform into a shocking drama event.

Actio-reactio. Don't call me a drama queen the second time please, cause you ain't much better too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

and another insulting someone directly like you did

Sorry my post maybe reflected my bad charcter or schadenfreude, but there was nothing to be insulted with!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 27 2011, 09:34 AM
Post #26

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 27 2011, 01:01 PM) *
some players here are overprotected by "fanboys"

I feel insulted!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 27 2011, 10:49 AM
Post #27

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

^^^

God! We've been spoiling you a little too much on this forum. Time for some tough love! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Mar 27 2011, 01:53 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 27 2011, 10:31 AM) *
You see, this I can understand and accept. What is to me unacceptable is bashing players who are easy targets with your "special sense of humor." I said it many times before: this is a MILAN forum. We should threat our players with respect and always think on the possibility there are some Lego fans among us. Otherwise this forum will stand only for duplicity; some players here are overprotected by "fanboys" others are bashed and laught at in any oppotunity. It's unfair.

Sorry pal, but people are not the same. Unless there are some forum guidelines that strictly say we should treat every player with respect, I'm not inclined to do so. It's a free forum. Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Just like drucurl bashes Ibrahimovic on a daily basis, or Zed defends Pato as if he was his own son, I too have the right to express my own opinion towards certain players. Bias will always be part of any sporting community, live with it.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 27 2011, 10:31 AM) *
As for Legro's words, I don't like it when footballers (or their wives!) link every lame thing to religion, Jesus Christ or God's will. these things are every person's own business, they shouldn't come out and publicize it all the time. it's pretentious and disgusting in my eyes.

+1

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 27 2011, 01:56 PM
Post #29

Primavera
Group Icon

Yes, you're free to express yours. As I did aslo. Now we can all laugh loudly.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 27 2011, 03:22 PM
Post #30

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Instead of laughing loudly, can we all dance and make up? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/friends.gif)

APACHE DANCE - HASAN BABA

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:26 AM