post Oct 5 2012, 12:12 AM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Filippo said it best in the CL match thread:
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 4 2012, 10:50 PM) *
The Inter derby is crucial. If we lose this one, all improvement talk is down the toilet - we'd lose the last bit of self-security.

All I'm looking for in terms of pre-match is that Allegri keeps on the same road he took for the Zenit game. Deviating at this point for me would mean that he has lost all sense of what should be done to get us out of this rut

And like Filippo said, losing this one, especially losing it badly, would push us a million steps back
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 5 2012, 12:19 AM
Post #2

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

I hope Allegri plays Bojan and not Pazzini.

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Oct 5 2012, 12:43 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 4 2012, 08:19 PM) *

I don't mind Pazzini as a change of pace sub but definitely don't want him starting.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 5 2012, 08:53 AM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 5 2012, 12:19 AM) *

Agreed.

My only current issue with Bojan is that he's trying too hard, and when a player does that he tends to get tunnel vision towards the goal.

I think if he relaxes and does not worry too much about scoring he will be great for us.

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Oct 5 2012, 12:43 AM) *
I don't mind Pazzini as a change of pace sub but definitely don't want him starting.

Meh...

He adds nothing to our game when he's brought on as a sub either.

When you have a front 4 of SES, Prince, Robinho, and Bojan you're going to get a lot of movement and interchanges. When Pazzini comes on things tend to get a bit static because everyone has to play around him.

Personally I want the same froot 4 that started against Zenit but with Robinho instead of Urby. Urby is NOT a forward winger and if you are going to play him as on he cannot start on his weaker side. Against Zenit he was basically stuck on the touchline all game, when you play this formation the wingers have to be skillful not just runners

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 5 2012, 09:58 AM
Post #5

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 5 2012, 01:53 PM) *
Personally I want the same froot 4 that started against Zenit but with Robinho instead of Urby.

Agreed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And hopefully this footful combination bears good froot for us in the derby!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 5 2012, 10:19 AM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 5 2012, 10:53 AM) *
Agreed.

My only current issue with Bojan is that he's trying too hard, and when a player does that he tends to get tunnel vision towards the goal.

I think if he relaxes and does not worry too much about scoring he will be great for us.

Right, but then again - if he relaxes Allegri might freeze him out. Hid did that various times, put new players under extreme pressure, managed to squeeze the worst out of them and then just banished them.

Now, Bojan is too valuable at this moment to do just that, but anyway - the pressure is coming from Allegri, so he's the one who can help Bojan to relax.

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 5 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #7

Berretti

True, but the kid isn't helping his cause either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) I'd say he's finding his footing still, and maybe once we have our full strength XI back (that obviously includes Pato) then more shapes will fall in their place. Through it all though, the most glaring thing that I find missing in our team is a true leader. We have none, at all.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Oct 5 2012, 10:47 AM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,660

pato sharaawy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 5 2012, 12:33 PM
Post #9

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 5 2012, 09:58 AM) *
Agreed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) And hopefully this footful combination bears good froot for us in the derby!

Oh SHUT UPP!!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 5 2012, 10:19 AM) *
Right, but then again - if he relaxes Allegri might freeze him out. Hid did that various times, put new players under extreme pressure, managed to squeeze the worst out of them and then just banished them.

Now, Bojan is too valuable at this moment to do just that, but anyway - the pressure is coming from Allegri, so he's the one who can help Bojan to relax.

Agree, but I refuse to believe that he would try to freeze him out since he said that he personally wanted him (unless that was a load of sh!t and Galliani was the one forcing Bojan on him. If that's the case I'd pity the kid because Allegri's "freezing out" tactics are great. Actually those are the only tacics he deploys that actually work

QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 5 2012, 10:22 AM) *
True, but the kid isn't helping his cause either. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif) I'd say he's finding his footing still, and maybe once we have our full strength XI back (that obviously includes Pato) then more shapes will fall in their place. Through it all though, the most glaring thing that I find missing in our team is a true leader. We have none, at all.

Obviously he's finding his footing still, not only is he coming into a new team but a team in upheaval as well. It's got to be ridiculously hard for the new players to get settled in considering the current environment at Milan

But the most important thing is that Bojan can add something great to this team, it's only a matter of getting the best out of him.

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 5 2012, 10:47 AM) *

Pato
SES--Prince--Bojan

+Quote Post

acid911
post Oct 5 2012, 01:01 PM
Post #10

Berretti

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 5 2012, 05:33 PM) *
Oh SHUT UPP!!!!

Can't. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Picking on you, is so unimaginably fun, I hope half the keys on your keyboard break away!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 5 2012, 01:54 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 5 2012, 10:53 AM) *
Personally I want the same froot 4 that started against Zenit but with Robinho instead of Urby. Urby is NOT a forward winger and if you are going to play him as on he cannot start on his weaker side. Against Zenit he was basically stuck on the touchline all game, when you play this formation the wingers have to be skillful not just runners

I don't wanna see Robinho near the pitch ever again. The guy's junk nowadays. I really hope we ship him off to Santos in January. And honestly, Emanuelson is much more skillful and faster than Robinho. I thought he did OK against Zenit.

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Oct 5 2012, 03:22 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 5 2012, 08:33 AM) *
Pato
SES--Prince--Bojan

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/droolsmiley.gif)
If only Pato could get healthy for real....

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 5 2012, 03:24 PM
Post #13

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 5 2012, 01:54 PM) *
I don't wanna see Robinho near the pitch ever again. The guy's junk nowadays. I really hope we ship him off to Santos in January. And honestly, Emanuelson is much more skillful and faster than Robinho. I thought he did OK against Zenit.

The guy isn't anyone's favourite person around but you cannot compare Urby to him and say that Urby is better because that is simply not true and we both know it.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 5 2012, 04:01 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 5 2012, 05:24 PM) *
The guy isn't anyone's favourite person around but you cannot compare Urby to him and say that Urby is better because that is simply not true and we both know it.

Urby is much better than Robinho and I'm convinced of it. Robinho is crap nowadays, a do-it-all-but-do-nothing player that isn't even a shadow of his former self. And this is coming from someone who has always defended him in these couple of years. The sooner we ship him, the better.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 5 2012, 04:04 PM
Post #15

Mediaset and Gazzetta have both this probable line-up: Abbiati; Abate, Bonera, Zapata, Antonini; Ambrosini, De Jong; Nocerino, Emanuelson, El Sharaawy; Pazzini.

That's wrong on so many levels. Please Max don't mess things up again! You were on the right track...

+Quote Post

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:33 PM