han2503
post Feb 25 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #226

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 25 2011, 09:30 AM) *
How pathetic (if it's true). who do they think they are? the mafia? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Read on FI yesterday Galliani saying that Pato will stay on for next season an he absolutely will not be sold. I'm choosing to believe him on that one, sorry blue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

dst
post Feb 25 2011, 11:32 AM
Post #227

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Feb 25 2011, 10:30 AM) *
How pathetic (if it's true). who do they think they are? the mafia? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

the mafia are their bitches!

+Quote Post

anano1214
post Feb 25 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #228

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,571

Barcelona Join Juventus In The Chase For Milan's Andrea Pirlo - Report

Barcelona to make their move to sign Andrea Pirlo on a free in the summer from Milan, Juventus are also interested.

Barcelona are interested in securing the services of Milan midfielder Andrea Pirlo, according to Sport.es.

The experienced Italian international's contract is set to expire in the summer and both Barcelona and Juventus are ready to step in to lure Pirlo next month if the Rossoneri fail to renew his deal.

Juventus are believed to only be interested in signing the 31-year-old in June if the Bianconeri fail to make Alberto Aquilani's loan move from Liverpool a permanent one.

Meanwhile, Pep Guardiola will see Pirlo as the perfect rotatational option for players such as Xavi in the middle of the park, and no doubt thinks the Italian can be a role model for his legion of talented youngsters trying to break into the side.

Currently Pirlo is out of action for Milan after suffering a knee injury earlier in the month.

Goal.com/en

+Quote Post

anano1214
post Feb 25 2011, 05:01 PM
Post #229

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 2,571

Real Madrid Defender Sergio Ramos In Milan Sights - Report

Milan looking at ways to land Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid...

Milan are trying to put together a transfer package to lure Real Madrid stopper Sergio Ramos, according to Il Corriere dello Sport.

The report claims directors at Milanello have made finding a right back and a left back their priorities, and work is already underway.

Ramos, 24, is said to have refused offers in relation to a new deal at the Bernabeu - a signal he wants to explore football away from the Spanish capital.

The Rossoneri are observing the situation with Ramos, but should that fail, they will turn to Palermo's Mattia Cassani and Roma defender Marco Cassetti as alternatives.

Lyon's Aly Cissokho continues to be linked with a left-sided role at San Siro. He was previously close to joining them two years ago.

Ariedo Braida was in Lyon for their Champions League clash against Real Madrid on Wednesday night.

He was seen dining with French chiefs in an attempt to lay the ground for Cissokho.

On Thursday, Cissokho's agent described a move as being "possible".

Goal.com/en

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Feb 25 2011, 07:51 PM
Post #230

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

I would probably wet myself in public if we brought in Ramos.

Criscito-Silva-Nesta-Ramos. WHAT!!?!?!

This post has been edited by Dracoris: Feb 25 2011, 07:52 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 25 2011, 07:56 PM
Post #231

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Let's work on Criscito. We could really use him.

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Feb 25 2011, 10:45 PM
Post #232

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,075

I'm pretty sure your bladder's safe, Dracoris. I would be one shocked fish if Ramos left Madrid. I might even have to...oh, I dunno, rescind dst's cookie ban. Or something else really awful and icky.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 26 2011, 03:26 PM
Post #233

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

Let's work on both Sergio Ramos and a left-back like Criscito. We could really use both.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 26 2011, 07:23 PM
Post #234

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

I'd prefer Cissokho over Criscito. And Cassani on the right, if the Ramos rumors are nothing but rumors.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 27 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #235

Primavera
Group Icon

It's just the opposite with me. Criscito could be a bit cheaper (negotiations with Lyon never leave you satisfied) plus he's Italian.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Feb 27 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #236

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

criscito over cissokho for me. Criscito can play CB and he's a much more intelligent player. May not be as fast but his passing is of higher quality.

Both will be expensive as f*** though

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Feb 27 2011, 11:51 PM

+Quote Post

rip
post Feb 28 2011, 12:06 PM
Post #237

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,065

Milan Tracking Santos Midfielder Elano - Report
Milan are reportedly ready to lure Santos midfielder Elano back to Europe.

Santos midfielder Elano could be on his way back to Europe again with Serie A table toppers Milan showing an interest in signing the Brazilian in the summer transfer window, according to various reports from South America.

The Rossoneri are in the market for a new midfielder to replace the ageing Clarence Seedorf, whose contract is set to expire and could leave the club at the end of the season, and head coach Massimiliano Allegri reportedly sees the 29-year-old as the perfect replacement.

Elano started his professional career with Santos and also wore the jerseys of Shakhtar Donetsk, Manchester City and Galatasaray before returning to the Peixe in December 2010.

The Brazil international has reportedly set his sights on a return to Europe, however, and Milan could very well lure Elano to Italian football.

The current Serie A leaders are believed to be ready to make a €5 million offer for the versatile creator, despite his current contract with Santos running until December 2013.

goal.com

i think this guy would be a great addition to our team (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

This post has been edited by rip: Feb 28 2011, 12:43 PM

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 28 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #238

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

Not bad. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) Cost effective solution, hard-working player, and can give ~3/4 years to the team!

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Feb 28 2011, 01:49 PM
Post #239

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

if we get him for 5 million then there is no reason why not to get him. as mentioned by acid Cost effective solution, hard-working player. I think will be a great addition to the team.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 28 2011, 02:06 PM
Post #240

Primavera
Group Icon

I don't think it would be such a great deal. Why do we need an old player who's not even played Serie A football while at his peak Galatasary picked him?

Probably BS anyway.

+Quote Post

311 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:22 PM