> Serie A - Week 12 - Inter - Milan, Date: 14/11/10 Time: 20:45 CET

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 11 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Look how just few days ago we all tried to play it fair and spoke about the poor Inter with so many injuries. And now - we have the same problems.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 11 2010, 01:16 PM
Post #17

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Good. Will make it a lot sweeter if we crush them. And a lot less bitter if they crush us. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

RinoIlCapitano
post Nov 11 2010, 02:15 PM
Post #18

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,161

Oh finally the ronaldinho debate finished and we are finally the top of the board with a great game to come. It is our first set ball (to early to mention match balls) and if we win we put them in even bigger trouble so the win is a 10 points play. About the lineup Binho and Ibra work really well and they shoved it a lot of time so i they will start for shure. About the midfield , Boa and Flamini should be untouchable like Ambro and pirlo but those are maybe too much because i think R80 will start. He crushed them once, he will do it again, so i think it would be a Ambro, Pirlo, Boa with R80 upfront (I already know all the opinions). For the defense i would prefer Zambro over Abate for the derby and other defenders that everyone want : So Zambro Nesta Thiago Antonini. And the final word I would really wanted to see Amelia between the post but this is pretty much impossible. We NEED the win so much.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 11 2010, 02:26 PM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 11 2010, 12:25 PM) *
On paper it is RB vs RB, but on the field, if Maicon is playing on Inter's right and Antonini on our left, then Antonini has to be the one that handles Maicon (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Also Abate is just not going to cut it for this game. Zambro, if he's fit, should be playing

But you said:
Abate has been doing good, but for this kind of game, he's someone I'd rather not play. Antonini is more stable, plus he won't have to face Maicon, cr@p as he's been lately he's still world class and can pull something out at any time.

Or who is 'he'? I thought you meant Maicon there, since Antonini is and never has been world class. Now I'm really confused. Also: if you read my post clearly I said exactly the opposite from what you seem to have thought you read.

Also, I forgot that Maicon won't even play. Anyway, why don't you think Abate isn't good enough for this kind of game? He is doing good like you said, including against REAL MADRID's Cristiano Ronaldo. While Antonini has been poor this season with a lot of defensive liablities. Really... you are living, once again, in the past. Zambrotta needs to play, yes, agreed there, but instead of Antonini.

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Nov 11 2010, 02:27 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Nov 11 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #20

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

If we win this 6-pointer I say we will have completed like 20% of the road to the Scudetto.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Nov 11 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #21

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Oddo is still unavaible?

I'd rather see the Antonini-Zamborghini combo as well.

+Quote Post

samira
post Nov 11 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,087

We don't win an away derby since February 27, 2005..
I hope that will change !

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 11 2010, 03:42 PM
Post #23

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Probable starting line-ups from Sportmediaset:

Inter (4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar; Santon, Lucio, Cordoba, Chivu; Zanetti, Stankovic; Sneijder, Eto'o, Pandev; Milito.

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Thiago Silva, Nesta, Antonini; Flamini, Ambrosini, Gattuso; Seedorf; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Pato and Inzaghi won't be making it for sure, and it looks like Pirlo will be out as well. That said, our line-up looks good. But god, do we really have to play Gattuso? What does Allegri really see in this guy? We need at least a box-to-box in that midfield to support the attacking manoeuvre, and if you take off Boateng, we'd be stuck with Gattuso and Flamini to do that, who are both holding midfielders. Really, really bad choice. Our midfield was great against a tough side as Palermo, there's no need to change it FFS!!!

Regarding Inter, apart from the sure absences of Samuel and Maicon, Cambiasso shouldn't be making either, like Thiago Motta, Mariga and Muntari.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 11 2010, 03:54 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Has Zambrotta become third choice or isn't he fully fit?

Even though both Pirlo and Pato (for sure the latter) won't play, I'm still sort of confident. Seedorf and Ambrosini seem to be good backups for the positions Pirlo can play, and of course thankfully no Ronaldinho. Though, it really sucks that Pato is out for a decent time. Also one of our few forward backups (Pippo) is out for a long time, also not helping our case. With Zlatan and Robinho as our only forwards available our biggest issue might be finishing.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 11 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 11 2010, 12:11 PM) *
Totally cannot imagine going up against Inter without the fire of Rino and the steel of Ambro in there. By all means take Rino out in the 60th...but he needs to be there in the beginning.

And damn it...why Pippo..why??!!!!!! Pippo-Ibra with Robinho playing Energizer bunny is quickly becoming my attack of choice.

Why should we play Rino?? Boateng, Flamni and Ambro are all beter options. If Rino does play he will be a problem for us.

QUOTE (RinoIlCapitano @ Nov 11 2010, 02:15 PM) *
Oh finally the ronaldinho debate finished and we are finally the top of the board with a great game to come. It is our first set ball (to early to mention match balls) and if we win we put them in even bigger trouble so the win is a 10 points play. About the lineup Binho and Ibra work really well and they shoved it a lot of time so i they will start for shure. About the midfield , Boa and Flamini should be untouchable like Ambro and pirlo but those are maybe too much because i think R80 will start. He crushed them once, he will do it again, so i think it would be a Ambro, Pirlo, Boa with R80 upfront (I already know all the opinions). For the defense i would prefer Zambro over Abate for the derby and other defenders that everyone want : So Zambro Nesta Thiago Antonini. And the final word I would really wanted to see Amelia between the post but this is pretty much impossible. We NEED the win so much.

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Dinho or Seedorf play then the midfield 3 behind them cannot contain Pirlo. Imo Seedorf and Dinho are both players I would avoid for this type of game. But since Pirlo is most likely out, one of them we start. Now I'm of the oppinion that as long as that midfield 3 is solid ie Boateng, Flamini and Ambro, then the AM choice won't really make that much difference since he won't have to work that hard , just keep his position close to the others

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 11 2010, 02:26 PM) *
But you said:

Or who is 'he'? I thought you meant Maicon there, since Antonini is and never has been world class. Now I'm really confused. Also: if you read my post clearly I said exactly the opposite from what you seem to have thought you read.

I was referring to Maicon. Anyway, I don't understand how we've jumbled it up so much (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 11 2010, 03:42 PM) *
Probable starting line-ups from Sportmediaset:

Inter (4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar; Santon, Lucio, Cordoba, Chivu; Zanetti, Stankovic; Sneijder, Eto'o, Pandev; Milito.

Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Thiago Silva, Nesta, Antonini; Flamini, Ambrosini, Gattuso; Seedorf; Robinho, Ibrahimovic.

Pato and Inzaghi won't be making it for sure, and it looks like Pirlo will be out as well. That said, our line-up looks good. But god, do we really have to play Gattuso? What does Allegri really see in this guy? We need at least a box-to-box in that midfield to support the attacking manoeuvre, and if you take off Boateng, we'd be stuck with Gattuso and Flamini to do that, who are both holding midfielders. Really, really bad choice. Our midfield was great against a tough side as Palermo, there's no need to change it FFS!!!

Regarding Inter, apart from the sure absences of Samuel and Maicon, Cambiasso shouldn't be making either, like Thiago Motta, Mariga and Muntari.

Imo that midfield will be our undoing. Rino, Ambro, Flamini? Come on! Rino cannot play. Just like against Bari, that midfield would struggle to hold the ball for longer then a couple of seconds, also how Allegri can justify playing Rino over any of those other 3 I'll never know!

Also if you're going to play Seedorf then he's going to need some help when pushing up, that's where boateng comes in. Rino will make a fool out of himself trying to move the ball forward, and chasing Sneijder or Eto'o down with no positive outcome. Seedorf I'm a bit worried about in terms of how long he'll last. Anyways if it's not working Dnho can come off the bench.

My point is, the attacking 3 doesn't matter, as long as Allegri gets that midfield 3 right, which just has to be Flamini, Ambro, Boateng. If he gets that right then the rest of the team will benefit. Especially the AM and Ibra and Robs

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Nov 11 2010, 06:27 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

Not Rino, all I think of regarding him and Inter is that stupid red card and penalty given away.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 11 2010, 06:39 PM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 11 2010, 07:27 PM) *
Not Rino, all I think of regarding him and Inter is that stupid red card and penalty given away.

Is that all you can think of? Djee, no wonder. There is a huge difference between that Rino and current Rino.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 11 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #28

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 11 2010, 06:39 PM) *
Is that all you can think of? Djee, no wonder. There is a huge difference between that Rino and current Rino.

Not that much of a difference... Rino now, is not even part of the shadow of his former self. Imo he should do himself a favour and not tarnish his reputation by making a fool out of himself in such games

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Nov 11 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 11 2010, 08:10 PM) *
Not that much of a difference... Rino now, is not even part of the shadow of his former self. Imo he should do himself a favour and not tarnish his reputation by making a fool out of himself in such games

LOL, what? Not much of a difference?

1: it's pointless to compare players to what they have been, what's important is how they are now, and Gattuso is much better than he was last season. He went from our worst midfielder to one of our best midfielders. Though, we seem to have many good midfielders, it's hard to pick. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

It's not like other midfielders in our current squad are as good as that famous former Rino you're talking about.

2: Gattuso did make a fool out of himself last season, but this season is different. Gattuso is far from making a fool out of himself this season, and I don't see why he would coming weekend. When it comes to defensive duties Gattuso is our best bet (when it comes to our midfielders) which is very important against a side like Inter, so Gattuso is no problem (seriously guys), but someone who you should consider to start vs Inter. Of course feel free to conclude that it's better to start with Flamini, Ambrosini, Seedorf and Boateng (assuming Pirlo can't start) as our midfielders, because I see the reasons why to start them over Gattuso, but I also see the reasons why to start Gattuso over other midfielders we got. Some of you guys are really too harsh on Gattuso.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 11 2010, 07:34 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Nov 11 2010, 07:21 PM) *
LOL, what? Not much of a difference?

1: it's pointless to compare players to what they have been, what's important is how they are now, and Gattuso is much better than he was last season. He went from our worst midfielder to one of our best midfielders. Though, we seem to have many good midfielders, it's hard to pick. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

It's not like other midfielders in our current squad are as good as that famous former Rino you're talking about.

2: Gattuso did make a fool out of himself last season, but this season is different. Gattuso is far from making a fool out of himself this season, and I don't see why he would coming weekend. When it comes to defensive duties Gattuso is our best bet (when it comes to our midfielders) which is very important against a side like Inter, so Gattuso is no problem (seriously guys), but someone who you should consider to start vs Inter. Of course feel free to conclude that it's better to start with Flamini, Ambrosini, Seedorf and Boateng (assuming Pirlo can't start) as our midfielders, because I see the reasons why to start them over Gattuso, but I also see the reasons why to start Gattuso over other midfielders we got. Some of you guys are really too harsh on Gattuso.

1. It is pointless. But this Rino you're talking about is not that good. Which seriously pains me to say. The man chases shadows for practically 90 minutes straight. Lets mediocre players nutmeg him, etc. This Rino is not good enough to be a starter for us, and certainly not one of the best mid we have. Flamini, Boateng and Ambro are all better choices, for hundreds of reasons. Aside from you and Wacko Jacko, no one wants Rino to be starting, we saw what happened against Real, for all his heart and passion, Real kept slicing our midfield like hot knife through butter, simply because Rino couldn't keep up and do his job.

2. Rno made a fool out of himself this season as well in the big games. You talk and talk about not wanting Dinho anywhere near the pitch in the big games, but I really don't understand how you would want Rino playing in such games, and imo the DM poisition is a far more crucial position then the AM. Rino losing the ball in a bad area, or him letting someone like Sneijder or C.Ron run through him (which he did) and we've got serious problems

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:51 PM