> Summer Transfers 2011

Milan Are Brilli...
post Feb 28 2011, 02:11 PM
Post #241

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

He faded at Man City after a few great seasons. Not sure what he would be like now though didn't Santos just recently sign him back? Can't see him leaving already.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 28 2011, 02:14 PM
Post #242

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Can't see him leaving at all for a big European club like Milan.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Feb 28 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #243

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Elano is a good player, but I'd rather we sign the next big thing than a soon to be 30 year old who didn't really set the world on fire in his best days.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Feb 28 2011, 02:50 PM
Post #244

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 28 2011, 01:14 PM) *
Can't see him leaving at all for a big European club like Milan.

Because it's just that easy?

I forget footballers are robots and are not human beings any more. He's Brazilian, he's back in Brazil. He's just gone back no doubt family etc are over there that he hasn't seen in years whilst he's been in Europe. Can fluently speak the lingo, back at Santos (where he started), one of their main players and probably treated like a bit of a king over there.

Milan aren't that great at the moment, like it or not, the Italian League isn't that great of a pull it's streets behind La Liga & the EPL in terms of attractiveness. Elano has also played in Europe, he wouldn't have gone back to Brazil if he wanted to continue over here.

+Quote Post

anano1214
post Feb 28 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #245

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,571

Gattuso to move to Dagestan?

After signing Roberto Carlos in January Anzhi Makhachkala are planning to sign Rino Gattuso from Milan.

Initial reports claim that the Dagestan based outfit are prepared to pay the World Cup winner €10m for the privilege.

Anzhi have also tried to lure Ronaldo to the North Caucasus region just weeks after his retirement.

A source quoted in the Russian media said: “Now is the right age to think about the end of his career and to sign an advantageous contract.”

Gattuso only renewed his existing deal with Milan last season and it's thought that he has every intention of finishing his playing days at San Siro.

Football Italia

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Feb 28 2011, 07:45 PM
Post #246

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

This summer will be an emotional one ... We have a few of our champions going out of contract, and it will be rather difficult to assess how we will move in the market. Zlatan said something about a project that the club showed him when he arrived, and claimed that next season will be AC Milan's best season whereby they will prose a real threat. Very interesting to see how Galliani deals with this; where many key players for us might leave. As much as I like the idea of turning a new leaf, I'd very much appreciate Milan's senior players to stay on, at the very least to just set examples in training. They have been here through thick and thin for this club, so they deserve that much ... Yet I find it hard to overlook the rumors on Pirlo & Gattuso, I believe the both of them have already packed their bags. While Nesta will most likely hang-up his boots at the end of this season.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 28 2011, 08:02 PM
Post #247

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 28 2011, 07:45 PM) *
This summer will be an emotional one ... We have a few of our champions going out of contract, and it will be rather difficult to assess how we will move in the market. Zlatan said something about a project that the club showed him when he arrived, and claimed that next season will be AC Milan's best season whereby they will prose a real threat. Very interesting to see how Galliani deals with this; where many key players for us might leave. As much as I like the idea of turning a new leaf, I'd very much appreciate Milan's senior players to stay on, at the very least to just set examples in training. They have been here through thick and thin for this club, so they deserve that much ... Yet I find it hard to overlook the rumors on Pirlo & Gattuso, I believe the both of them have already packed their bags. While Nesta will most likely hang-up his boots at the end of this season.

I really cannot accept the fact that Pirlo might leave. Galliani needs to get on an extension ASAP.

Same goes with Nesta, who said that he might stay on for another year

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 28 2011, 08:40 PM
Post #248

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 28 2011, 08:45 PM) *
Yet I find it hard to overlook the rumors on Pirlo & Gattuso, I believe the both of them have already packed their bags. While Nesta will most likely hang-up his boots at the end of this season.

What are the rumours on Gattuso? I always find it weird he gets mentioned since his contract isn't running out. You didn't mention Ambrosini, while his contract is running out. What's expected when it comes to him?

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Feb 28 2011, 09:38 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 28 2011, 09:35 PM
Post #249

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Feb 28 2011, 08:45 PM) *
As much as I like the idea of turning a new leaf, I'd very much appreciate Milan's senior players to stay on, at the very least to just set examples in training

This is the mentality that's kept us still for all these years. Old players are old, they need to leave.

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Feb 28 2011, 09:40 PM) *
What are the rumours on Gattuso? I always find it weird he gets mentioned since his contract his running out. You didn't mention Ambrosini, while his contract is running out. What's expected when it comes to him?

No, the Russian club is actually willing to spend €10 million on him. It would be one heck of a deal.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 28 2011, 09:48 PM
Post #250

Primavera
Group Icon

This is the mentality that's kept us still for all these years. Old players are old, they need to leave.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Nice touch. No bias, really!

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 28 2011, 09:50 PM
Post #251

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 28 2011, 10:48 PM) *

Oh, I wouldn't expect anything else from you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 28 2011, 10:42 PM
Post #252

Primavera
Group Icon

Yep, that's me. Good we have both in here.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Mar 1 2011, 03:09 AM
Post #253

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 1 2011, 12:35 AM) *
No, the Russian club is actually willing to spend €10 million on him. It would be one heck of a deal.

+1. That's the same club that signed Roberto Carlos recently.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Mar 1 2011, 01:03 PM
Post #254

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

Tuesday 1 March, 2011
'Kaka could return to Milan'

Real Madrid playmaker Ricky Kaka could make a sensational return to Milan, according to his father.

The 28-year-old Brazil international reluctantly left the club after a six-year spell in 2009.

He won the Scudetto with Milan in 2004 and the Champions League in 2007.

Asked if his son would ever play for Milan again, Bosco Leite replied: “You'll have to ask Adriano Galliani.

“We'll see what happens,” he concluded.

The Italian media have leapt on the fact Leite did not say 'no'.

Kaka has endured an injured blighted season at the Santiago Bernabeu.

However, since he has got back to full fitness, the former Ballon d'Or winner has made five starts in La Liga.

Link: http://football-italia.net/mar01a.html

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Mar 1 2011, 01:20 PM
Post #255

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

*facepalm so hard I've got my palm coming out of the rear of my skull*

+Quote Post

311 Pages V  « < 15 16 17 18 19 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:10 PM