han2503
post Mar 8 2009, 05:27 PM
Post #286

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 8 2009, 05:20 PM) *
Fishdoll +2 cookies to the penguins. they've clearly influenced han to write this nicely thought out and balanced post. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

(Fishdoll hasn't forgotten the fantasy world comment, han!)

Thankyou for the cookies

Just want to add that I think that fishdoll is getting overly sensitve and that I was right (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) But atleast he's enjoying himself in fantasy world, I'm assuming there's all kinds of great things there, like a Milan line-up with the kids getting a chance instead of the Emerson's, Senderos's and Kaladze's taking their place, and there are naked fishdoll ladies lounging around, that like to talk about football. I hope he's having fun, but I think you should tell him to snap out of it every once in a while (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 8 2009, 05:30 PM
Post #287

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 8 2009, 05:14 PM) *
(Even when I want to end it, people continue (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) )

Yeah he was smiling but I don't think he was really smiling!! he was just pretending that something cool had happen.

Haven't you ever been in such a situation before yourself?

I wasn't. I'm a winner, I never have to smile and pretend.

Oh , Really ? so if you want to stop, people must stop , and if you want to sleep people must sleep, dream on !!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Today we're all full of counter-attacks, aren't we?

Funny thing is 90 minutes played, 3-0 won, and yet we talk and talk about a few seconds.
Well I'll be releaved the day Ancelotti leaves and the next guy comes in; I'm just curious if and when will he get the same treatmen Ancelotti get's here.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 8 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #288

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

I don't understand why there's conflict going on today

We won yes, I'm very happy about it, but am I entirely satisfied with the team and coach? No I haven't felt that way in years to tell you the truth.

Do I think that this win means happy rainbows and raining of flowers (don't ask)? No.

Imo this win only serves to ease the tension that was starting suffocate everyone involved, but I don't think it means that any of the problems EVERYONE admitted to a week ago are solved.

Am I happy with the fact that Viudez only managed to put one foot on the other side of the white line before the final whistle? No, I think that Carlo could have put in the effert and given him and Darmian at least 15 minutes today once Pippo sealed our victory.

Do I think that all our problems are resolved and this win means that there was never a crises and Carlo should still have his spot by the end of next summer? No. I think change should be an inevitable outcome of the summer, both in the managerial department and the player department. But atm Carlo is our coach until the end of the season, no matter what happens he will be our coach, and we should get beind him (FOR NOW) until the end of the season and hope we mange the 4th or 3rd spot, because not making the CL for another season would be a disaster for this team.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 8 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #289

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 8 2009, 03:59 PM) *
Well, actually I hate it when after a couple of horrible games, we win 3-0 or 5-0 and people [not us, them!] forget everything. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Don't like the subs? did you really like what Carlo just did to Viudez? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) I think that could really affect the kid in a negative way. but that's Carlo, what am I expecting? to give the kids more than 2-3 minutes to play..? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Congrats to Pippo for the hattrick though.

Should have sent the kid on just a few minutes earlier. perhaps in the 80th minutes when we were 3-0 up.

I concur (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 8 2009, 05:54 PM
Post #290

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Not good enough, we missed Seedorf.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 8 2009, 05:55 PM
Post #291

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

(Before anyone asks, no. Kurt was NOT watching the game from Fishdoll's fantasy world). (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 8 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #292

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 8 2009, 05:54 PM) *

ooooooo

dst's going to get you for that.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 8 2009, 05:59 PM
Post #293

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

Two more notes

Kudos to the linesman for not calling offside on our two second half galls, both looked clearly offside to me at first and the second was tough cause the defender was behind Zambrotta. It's good to know there are some people who can do the job right!

This is probably the only game of the season when we played better in the second half. And I'm not talking about the goals, we looked a lot more vulnerable in the first half.

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 8 2009, 06:54 PM) *

Yeah, we were unable to slow our game down to immobility, it's clear we can't do that without Seedorf.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 8 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #294

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 8 2009, 09:59 AM) *
Yeah, we were unable to slow our game down to immobility, it's clear we can't do that without Seedorf.

Nice.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 8 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #295

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 8 2009, 04:59 PM) *

Somehow I knew you'd have to respond.

Great to see Pippo doing a job today! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 8 2009, 06:07 PM
Post #296

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 8 2009, 07:04 PM) *
Somehow I knew you'd have to respond.

You're a genius... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) of course I would respond, it was predictable. And again...

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Mar 8 2009, 06:58 PM
Post #297

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Member No.: 703

dang it! i was going to watch the FSC delayed replay of the game, but I saw the score go across the sports ticker on ESPN. oh well, it least i can watch it without stressing out again.

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Mar 8 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #298

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

It was Pippo-Day
(IMG:http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gw16o3gh0dVU/340x.jpg)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 8 2009, 07:04 PM
Post #299

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (mishie @ Mar 8 2009, 08:47 PM) *
lets be cool about this and just discuss this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
so when is a smile not a smile? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
and yes i have been put on in a game with seconds left, it was frustrating but nothing more just made me work harder to make sure i earned a staring place for the following week

Did you play in a team full of world class champions too? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) believe me when I say the negative of that sub outweighs the positive.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 8 2009, 08:48 PM) *
I don't see it as a negatvie thing or a positive thing, but I do think that Viudez should have atleast come on when the Sheva -> Pippo sub happened. Atleast he would have hotten 10 minutes...

These results are what most of us wait for so that the young ones can come in when the game is a sure win for us and they won't have any pressure, I personally don't see it as zd does, but I am disappointed to see that Carlo did not pout him on a bit earlier since the score was at 3-0 by th 75th minute

QUOTE (mishie @ Mar 8 2009, 08:50 PM) *
didn't say i agreed with Carlo's decision i just have seen the funny side of it...and without meaning any harm to Zed just thought he was over reacting just a tad thats all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Actually I did overreact (heat of the moment! I apologize for that); and I share han's opinion. we were winning 3-0 and Viudez could've come on at least 10 minutes before the end. these opportunities don't come our way very often. I'm can't understand why Carlo is soooo strict on giving the kids a half decent chance.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 8 2009, 09:00 PM) *
I wasn't. I'm a winner, I never have to smile and pretend.

Is this Mourinho speaking?!

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 8 2009, 10:20 PM
Post #300

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

hahaha good old pippo.

oh and no fat **** seedorf = 3-0 win

obviously we desperately need his genius, imagine if we actually went out there and got a suitable replacement EI vander vaart

+Quote Post

23 Pages V  « < 18 19 20 21 22 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:30 PM