post Jul 28 2010, 08:34 AM
Post #3916

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jul 28 2010, 06:14 AM) *
@ Alksor

I would hit the reply button but that would make a really long post. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

-A big signing would not come in the form of a washed up 30-something year old. Berlu needs to repair his image and the only way to do that will be in the form of a young, promising player.

-I think Blasi is very likely. I could easily see his performances with us while he was on loan being misconstrued into something worthwhile by our management, and then we pick him up. Cameronesi on the other hand, I agree. He won't come.

-Juve will improve before the end of the window. I'd say they'll sign Krasic within the next two weeks. They shored up their defense with Bonucci. And added Pepe, which is an improvement believe it or not. I would say they are working hard to do well.

-Sure, I am just as happy as anyone that Rafa is coaching Inter. I for one agree that hes not that good. But Inter have so much raw talent at the moment that I could coach them and do well. If I'm Inter, I have so much money that I would buy Dzeko just to laugh in our faces. Its crazy the kind of money they have right now. The Serie A is struggling financially and Inter is sitting on a mountain of coins laughing.

-A total rebuild next summer might be too late. If we fail to finish in a European place this year, and fail in the CL, there may be nothing left to build for. Milan fans are already at the edge after a long string of sub par performances. This season could be the point where we just jump. We desperately need something right now. We don't need a Ronaldo. We need a Kaka.

I'll wear the Red and Black all the way down to the Serie B. This team will always have my loyalty. But I want more from them if they want more from me.

edit: Also, in defense of Leo, you say he was inflexible with is lineups...but, when we lost half our team to injury, just how flexible do you think we were?

I'm not saying Leo was a mastermind, far from it, but I think it is widely accepted that this team over achieved last year. If we had underachieved Leo would be getting absolutely blasted. We didn't though, and now there is no credit for him to take?

Agree with you 100%

I will support the team no matter what, but I will not support the management, that means no more putting any of my money into anything that involves Milan. They don't wan to spend then why should the fans? I hope we see a half empty San Siro for most of the games this season, it wouldn't be fair to the players but that's what needs to be done. The fans protesting won't do anything as long as they'll keep buying the season tickets and the official merchandise Silvio and Co will be more then happy.

They don't want to spend and when something new comes out like the cuore rossonero card for example Galliani taunts the fans that if they get the card Milan will be able to buy this or that player. They make me sick. Galliani might not be at fault for the no money and he does have his hands tied, but he plays the game along with Silvio, he doesn't do anything to change things, that's why I don't feel any sympathy for him either
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 28 2010, 09:50 AM
Post #3917

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

Gianluca Di Marzio: Reggina offers Emilio Carlos Carmona to Milan - link
Gino Corioni: I have offered Hamsik to Milan for 3.5 mil. - link

+Quote Post

mkenya
post Jul 28 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #3918

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 2,324

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Jul 27 2010, 03:01 PM) *
Expect Blasi, he's the cheapest/worst option.

LOL!!! I couldn't resist the laughter even though it's not funny..

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 28 2010, 11:29 AM
Post #3919

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Honda unhappy with his playing position at CSKA - link

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Jul 28 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #3920

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 28 2010, 10:29 AM) *
Honda unhappy with his playing position at CSKA - link

What position does he plays, what position does he wants to play? No shame in telling a bit more. I don't read Albanian after all.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jul 28 2010, 12:06 PM
Post #3921

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jul 28 2010, 01:01 PM) *
What position does he plays, what position does he wants to play? No shame in telling a bit more. I don't read Albanian after all.

In the first 5-6 games of the league, he played behind the strikers, doing well and scoring goals. In the last 7-8 games though, he was played as a defensive midfielder, which he didn't like very much.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 28 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #3922

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Because Dzagoev is better than him?

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Jul 28 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #3923

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 28 2010, 12:06 PM) *
In the first 5-6 games of the league, he played behind the strikers, doing well and scoring goals. In the last 7-8 games though, he was played as a defensive midfielder, which he didn't like very much.

Ah, I see. Thank you.

The first suits him better, yes. Come to Milan, Keisuke, we will let you play behind the strikers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 28 2010, 12:09 PM) *
Because Dzagoev is better than him?

Ahum! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Because Honda is that good he can also play as DM, I'd say!

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Jul 28 2010, 12:10 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 28 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #3924

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jul 28 2010, 11:09 AM) *
Ah, I see. Thank you.

The first suits him better, yes. Come to Milan, Keisuke, we will let you play behind the strikers. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Ahum! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Because Honda is that good he can also play as DM, I'd say!

And techinically Pato can play as goalkeeper, that does not mean he's good at it though. I'll be meh about the whole Honda thing if it happens, he's be a good back up but we all know the reason why we would buy him. $$$$$

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 28 2010, 12:52 PM
Post #3925

Giovanissimi Nazionali

After i've read Rossoneri7's article I'm not sure we'll buy anyone this season, I just hope not to sell our champions.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jul 28 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #3926

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 28 2010, 01:52 PM) *
After i've read Rossoneri7's article I'm not sure we'll buy anyone this season, I just hope not to sell our champions.

Yap...couldn't agree more.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 28 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #3927

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Rumours from Russia : Milan is ready to make higher offer for Honda - link

Gianluca Di Marzio for Speciale Calciomercato di Sky said that this is possible and confirmation will come after some days...

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Jul 28 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #3928

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 28 2010, 11:31 AM) *
And techinically Pato can play as goalkeeper, that does not mean he's good at it though. I'll be meh about the whole Honda thing if it happens, he's be a good back up but we all know the reason why we would buy him. $$$$$

Christ,

Honda can actually play decent on any midfield position, saying Pato can play as GK is a bad joke. DM is important posotion, maybe they had no one better for it.

A good backup? We need someone like Honda in first team. Our attack is slow, etc. Honda is a better AMC than our players and Afellay are.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 28 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #3929

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jul 28 2010, 01:49 PM) *
Christ,

Honda can actually play decent on any midfield position, saying Pato can play as GK is a bad joke. DM is important posotion, maybe they had no one better for it.

A good backup? We need someone like Honda in first team. Our attack is slow, etc. Honda is a better AMC than our players and Afellay are.

With what formation you would play if you would have to start with Ronaldinho,Pato,Honda and Borriello in attack ?
And please no more Pato as Right Winger.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Jul 28 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #3930

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 28 2010, 12:53 PM) *
With what formation you would play if you would have to start with Ronaldinho,Pato,Honda and Borriello in attack ?
And please no more Pato as Right Winger.

It depends on the opponent... at least we have options with Honda:

against a strong side:
Pato
Ronaldinho, Honda
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Flamini

against a weaker side:
Ronaldinho, Borriello, Pato
Honda
Ambrosini/Flamini, Pirlo

just 2 examples...

+Quote Post

403 Pages V  « < 260 261 262 263 264 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:43 PM