> ANOTHER GREAT YEAR

Portman
post May 28 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

ANOTHER GREAT YEAR

(IMG:http://media2.acmilan.com/200705/7295_big.jpg)

5/27/2007 7:37:00 PM

Adriano Galliani and Carlo Ancelotti both believe that Milan finished the season in a marvellous way and are looking forward to the new campaign

(PHOTO OF MILAN FANS WITH THEIR OWN CHAMPIONS CUP AT REGGIO)

This is what Adriano Galliani and Carlo Ancelotti had to say after Reggina-Milan:
ADRIANO GALLIANI

'This marvellous season is closed, it was a fantastic year, another great year in these 20 marvellous years. We have reached the objectives we set out: fourth place in the league and so the preliminaries which we cancelled as we wanted, with a Champions League victory.

'How can I respond to Marca newspaper, which has said that Kakà wants to leave? I am not going to, all I will say is that come the start of the season he will be with us. Without the preliminaries, there's a bit more desire...

'With regards to the question of who Carlo Ancelotti was talking about in terms of joining the club, I don't know anything but there are a lot of great stars who would like to come to the European champions. This is very positive.

'I would like to thank Reggio Calabria: they have all been marvellous since we arrived and celebrating the European champions. Now it's the summer, but will it be more relaxing for me? I am always relaxed, in the good and the bad moments, except when Milan score!!!'

CARLO ANCELOTTI

'We arrived at the end tired, very tired, but very happy. The party continues. We didn't have much motivation and a lot of tiredness today, also because we had been celebrating. The Cup is heavy but it's a beautiful weight. We played as well as we could. We'll have a rest now, we will have the usual workload, as we always have had, with individual programmes to arrive at pre-season training in good condition. We have confidence in this team. We will start next year with even more enthusiasm.

'The season was complicated and we are really happy with the unexpected victory in the Champions League. We tried to get into the game in the first half but in the second the tempo fell away because we didn't have enough energy to take on Reggina as they were battling to stay up. Their motivation made the difference. Mazzarri's side needed to win and you could see that.'

This post has been edited by Porty: May 28 2007, 12:28 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 28 2007, 01:04 AM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Yes another great year (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

I couldnt care less the score at Reggina, all care about is that Milan gets a much deserved rest after all that has happened
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:42 AM