+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 11:13 PM
Post #17

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 1 2009, 09:03 AM) *
Nothing would make me happier than to see carlo leave (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

There you are. I've missed you man on these forums. Share some of your insight please. I would too love carletto to leave.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 2 2009, 11:14 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 2 2009, 11:13 PM) *
rijkaard.

Not sure about him. He's a rather poor tactician IMO and Serie A is very tactic-based.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 11:16 PM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 2 2009, 04:14 PM) *
Not sure about him. He's a rather poor tactician IMO and Serie A is very tactic-based.

Right and carlo is a great tactican? 1 scudetto in 6 years, love it.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 2 2009, 11:24 PM
Post #20

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 3 2009, 12:14 AM) *

Carlo has become desperately inflexible, I don't think we'll notice a difference.
We should get Henk ten Cate as assistant coach for whoever joins us, I've come to really appreciate his work after what he's done with Panathinaikos. And I don't mean taking them to the last 16, I do think this guy is a tactical mastermind.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 2 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #21

Primavera
Group Icon

We all know that's beyond dream mode...who'd dare to fire Tassotti?

To me, Carlo is just consequent and stays loyal to himself. I think this is one of the best human qualities around, so I respect this person, even if it is 1 in 6. Stats can be used pro and contra. You can always slam me down and say Milan is not a humanitarian community but the rough world of business, success, money and reality. That human character and characteristic's come second or third. But the we moan about Milan selling Kaka. This is what makes me question the neccessity of many things - on one side we scream "sell, retire, get rid, he's finished" but on the other side "Milan tried to push him away in a very class-less way". I think we should decide which policy we actually support.

But now hang me.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 2 2009, 11:59 PM
Post #22

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

No I would not want Tassotti to be fired. I'm sure things can work out with him there too. If not then I would not want ten Cate. But maybe if Carlo leaves, Tassotti will leave too?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 3 2009, 12:07 AM
Post #23

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 2 2009, 11:59 PM) *
No I would not want Tassotti to be fired. I'm sure things can work out with him there too. If not then I would not want ten Cate. But maybe if Carlo leaves, Tassotti will leave too?

Tassotti was there with Carletto, Terim, Cesare Augusto, Zaccheroni...

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 02:06 AM
Post #24

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 2 2009, 04:47 PM) *
We all know that's beyond dream mode...who'd dare to fire Tassotti?

To me, Carlo is just consequent and stays loyal to himself. I think this is one of the best human qualities around, so I respect this person, even if it is 1 in 6. Stats can be used pro and contra. You can always slam me down and say Milan is not a humanitarian community but the rough world of business, success, money and reality. That human character and characteristic's come second or third. But the we moan about Milan selling Kaka. This is what makes me question the neccessity of many things - on one side we scream "sell, retire, get rid, he's finished" but on the other side "Milan tried to push him away in a very class-less way". I think we should decide which policy we actually support.

But now hang me.

Its true we are a football club not a humanitarian community but I can also feel what your saying. I say sell those who are not able to compete at the top of the world and keep those who can. Kaka is still a player who can compete with the best of the world, thats why selling him is not benefiticial to the club.

Fillipo, sorry about all this negativity recently. I dont mean to get into fights with you on every topic but right now things are just not good and my moral is at an all time low and my patience has been wearing thin. I just feel that there is no escape from this hole we are in and its just so frustrating.

However, I respect you and what you have to say to the utmost level, I just want you to keep that in mind.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 3 2009, 02:13 AM

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 3 2009, 02:15 AM
Post #25

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

Do we really want Rijkaard's and Ronaldinho's egos clashing once again, only this time at a different address?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 02:19 AM
Post #26

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Mar 2 2009, 07:15 PM) *
Do we really want Rijkaard's and Ronaldinho's egos clashing once again, only this time at a different address?

I would rather have rijkaard over ronaldinho any day. Personally rijkaard is one of our great legends, a person who knows our club to the fullest value. He is a proven successful coach.

Ronaldinho just can't fit in our system. The defending in serie A is too tight for his style of play. All he has is his long passing, which pirlo can do. Cigarini would be a better investment for our future, if we could sell dinho and buy him. Dinho is 29 next month as well.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 3 2009, 02:19 AM

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 05:23 AM
Post #27

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

i too like rijkaard, and if nothing else, having played in la serie A and coached to success, there is no reasoon to believe a mna of such credencials should not be handed the job

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 06:09 AM
Post #28

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 10:23 PM) *
i too like rijkaard, and if nothing else, having played in la serie A and coached to success, there is no reasoon to believe a mna of such credencials should not be handed the job

exactly man! Besides this man is one of our own!!! Oh the beautiful days that I never saw.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 06:21 AM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

lol me neither im a primavera fan lol 18 born the exact day/year/month as primavera starlet ruggeri (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 3 2009, 10:04 AM
Post #30

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 3 2009, 02:06 AM) *
Its true we are a football club not a humanitarian community but I can also feel what your saying. I say sell those who are not able to compete at the top of the world and keep those who can. Kaka is still a player who can compete with the best of the world, thats why selling him is not benefiticial to the club.

Fillipo, sorry about all this negativity recently. I dont mean to get into fights with you on every topic but right now things are just not good and my moral is at an all time low and my patience has been wearing thin. I just feel that there is no escape from this hole we are in and its just so frustrating.

However, I respect you and what you have to say to the utmost level, I just want you to keep that in mind.

Fair enough. I understand we all are frustrated and dissapointed, which leads us to acting in strange ways. However, we should be calm, keep it low and make rational decisions a posteriori.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:32 AM