Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Serie A Week 1 - Milan v Sampdoria, Date: 26/08/2012, Time: 18:00 CET

KillerMax
post Aug 27 2012, 01:20 AM
Post #136

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

Panic buys? It's too little to late. At this point not even Diarra, Kaka and Tevez would save the season. The team has lost its backbone and structure. You can't rush something like that. It is built by careful planning, good management and backing by the owner. None of which we have.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 27 2012, 01:47 AM
Post #137

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (KillerMax @ Aug 27 2012, 03:20 AM) *
Panic buys? It's too little to late. At this point not even Diarra, Kaka and Tevez would save the season. The team has lost its backbone and structure. You can't rush something like that. It is built by careful planning, good management and backing by the owner. None of which we have.

I think signing Kaká and a decent DM would do a lot of good to this team.

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Aug 27 2012, 01:53 AM
Post #138

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

If we were signing the 2006/07 version of Kaka I'd agree, but we aren't.

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Aug 27 2012, 01:57 AM
Post #139

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

Milan Channel's president thinks we'll buy 4 players this week.

If they are all quality, and they are: LB, CB, DM, ST/CAM then we could do ok this year. Maybe we'll also sign a new coach who doesn't make the worst substitutions and starting lineups ever.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 27 2012, 03:00 AM
Post #140

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Aug 27 2012, 03:57 AM) *

You mean Milan Channel's director, Mauro Suma? Where did you read that?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 27 2012, 09:53 AM
Post #141

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

*sigh* We lost one match. Look, we're not winning f@ck this year, except maybe the Coppa. The aim this season is finishing in CL places and maybe the next too. It has to happen, and we should just brace ourselves.

(IMG:http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/CALM_9ff963_894462.jpg)

+Quote Post

dst
post Aug 27 2012, 11:23 AM
Post #142

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Aug 27 2012, 04:57 AM) *

That's why he got the job

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 27 2012, 03:44 PM
Post #143

Robinho will be out against Bologna. We're left with only El Shaarawy and Pazzini. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Aug 27 2012, 03:44 PM

+Quote Post

William405
post Aug 27 2012, 04:08 PM
Post #144

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 27 2012, 06:44 PM) *
Robinho will be out against Bologna. We're left with only El Shaarawy and Pazzini. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

lol...

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 27 2012, 04:46 PM
Post #145

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Miserable.

These last weeks one really has to use a microscope to find positive specks or rays of hope at Milan. Nothing is working, everything seems to be against Milan: from management to coaching staff, from medical staff to the players roster.

Our defensive line is just terrible. Giving away easy passes, constantly on the verge of losing possessions, painfully slow. I don't know how someone can say Bonera is better the Yepes. Bonera is better then Acrebi and that's about it; he made two big mistakes and failed to cover Costa when he scored.

Our midfield was embarrassingly inflexible. Two false DM's (Flamini and Nocerino) with no real vision and a mediocre Montolivo who's only shot on goal turned into a "out" for Sampdoria. Only the dying minutes gave him more chances which he used for some fair crosses.

Our attack? What was Allegri thinking? No Prima punta but Boateng playing a "false don't-know-what" and Robinho-Shaarawy doing the work for - no one. I guess we expected Ibra to score...wait...we sold him!

Then Allegri decides to take off a striker for a extra midfielder who played a little bit on the left, a bit on the right, and a bit as an SS.

All in all a mess. Certainly, the management should take most of the blame, because they simply brought in bad players and made a few unreasonable deals. But this is a Serie B side who had to play a extra match against Varese to win this promotion! Surely we could have won even with the poor selection.

Milan is rapidly turning into a mid table team: a bit of everything, but no class. We have experienced players like Bonera, Yepes and even Abbiati who are good but can always cost you a goal or two, then we have a good crosser and technical player, a winger, Emanuleson who can't play a fullback/winger at Milan so the coach decides to move him around the field, knowing that he may very well be our only chance for a good cross or pass. We have an AM who shoots and just shoots the ball around, making forceful fouls and...playing out of position. Again we have a SS who does the work okay but lacks finishing skills, yet he's been pushed to play with out prima punta.

That's really a mess.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 27 2012, 04:57 PM
Post #146

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Well said Filippo. I personally can't even find it in me to feel angry or p!ssed off, just depressed.

How the management could manage to ruin what was imo, the best squad in the league by turning it into a mid-table side in a matter of months is beyond me comprehension.

At one point I also saw that Traore dude warming up. I was about to bust a gasket. Is this really what we've been reduced to? Even if Galliani manages to get Kaka in, it simply won't even make a dent in this pile of sh!t they threw on the squad.

Allegri is another matter altogether. He clearly has no clue as to how to go about it. Which also makes it painfully clear how much he relied on his big players to bail him out

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Aug 28 2012, 10:29 AM
Post #147

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Now that signing Kaka is out of the question, I hope we get Julio Cesar at least. that defense needs extra protection (actually GKs are not supposed to "protect" the defense but we're so bad, they do).

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 28 2012, 12:59 PM
Post #148

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Aug 28 2012, 12:29 PM) *
Now that signing Kaka is out of the question, I hope we get Julio Cesar at least. that defense needs extra protection (actually GKs are not supposed to "protect" the defense but we're so bad, they do).

He's going to QPR.

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 8 9 10
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:40 AM