> Alexandre Pato

Rossoneri7
post Dec 16 2006, 10:21 PM
Post #1

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

AC Milan Go Duck Hunting

The Rossoneri are homing in on an Inter player for next season, although the Inter in question isn’t Milan arch-rival Internazionale but Internacional de Porto Alegre. 17 year-old revelation Alexandre Pato (Duck) is the target.

Umberto Gandini, AC Milan’s sporting director, confirmed that the Italian giant is tracking the young Brazilian.  ”We’re accompanying the development of the player. He scored a nice gaol during the week in the Club World Cup and we’ll be watching him against Barcelona too.”

“After that then we’ll make the appropriate move according to what our spotters inform us, but there has been no approach made to Internacional as of yet and there isn’t a planned date either.  We follow a lot of players”, he explained to Brazilian paper ’O Estado de São Paulo’.

Milan are still feeling somewhat orphaned by the exit of Shevchenko, now struggling to recover superstar status at Mourinho’s dog-eat-dog Chelsea, and Ricardo Oliveira has failed to live up to either Carlo Ancelotti or the Rossoneri faithful’s expectations.  The only problem is that with a price tag of $20 million this Duck may be a little too rich for Gandini’s blood.

Goal.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Dec 16 2006, 10:29 PM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 787

$20 for 17 y.o unknown player? Way too much

+Quote Post

Portman
post Dec 16 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #3

Berretti

Member No.: 347

A 17 yo score in the WCC and the rumours start... he's way too young and Milan is not going for him, that's quite obvious.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 16 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Gourcuff and Kaka are the two youngsters that I knew before they transfered to Milan, not only that, but the whole of football elite was after them too ..

But this kid ?! I havnt even seen him play

+Quote Post

sansiro1708
post Dec 18 2006, 03:02 AM
Post #5

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,321

mmmm hes expensive but i have a extrage feeling that hes gonna go big
IDK...
that young blood runs and dribbles really good
I think he will be an awsome signing...! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)
(he also has a funny name and you know what happend when we singed that 22yr old right... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) )

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Dec 18 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #6

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

oh i didn't know this topic was here.. but anyways he really did impress at club championship, and as i said in the other thread he should really be on our future shopping list...

check him out at soccerpulse.com

This post has been edited by arivanjj: Dec 18 2006, 03:39 AM

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Jan 14 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #7

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Milan Ready $15 Million Bid For Duck?

Porto Alegre’s latest sensation, Internacional striker Alexandre Pato, appears to be in the crosshairs of Italian giants AC Milan.

According to information published in both Brazil and Italy the Rossoneri could be willing to invest $15 million in the youngster.

A Milan spotter covering the current South American Under-20 tournament in Paraguay has wired home highly favourable reports on the 17 year-old Brazilian.

Pato (‘Duck’ due to his home town of Pato Branco; ‘White Duck’) came to prominence just before the recent FIFA CWC win.

The Colorado club are looking at Dagoberto (Atlético-PR) or ex-local lad Nilmar, currently in a legal wrangle with Corinthians, to fill any resulting gap if the Brazilians respond favourably to an offer. AC Milan have confirmed that they are interested in the player, but…

"We are following him with interest, after the final with Barcelona we will decide about moving for him”, commented Umberto Gandini, the Rossoneri sporting director in Japan before Xmas.

The same source repeated the budding interest recently but added a caveat that “the only problem is that the boy does not have a European passport." Is it worth making space at Milan for a Duck?

goal.com

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 14 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 14 2007, 03:07 PM)
Is it worth making space at Milan for a Duck?

HA HA HA !!

Nah, Not really... who the f@ck makes these stupid jokes??

+Quote Post

berenike_10
post Jan 16 2007, 12:37 AM
Post #9

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,894

Waaaaaaaaay to expensive... but if he's a good addition.. GET HIM !

+Quote Post

javierk128
post Jan 23 2007, 07:54 PM
Post #10

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 522

he is a really good player, i`ve been watching him since the copa libertadores against sao paulo, and i can say that milan should get him now, i don´t care the price (i guess we have some money after shevchenko´s sale) beside that he´s playing in every game with brasil under 20 and with inter (portoalegre), that tells you something.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 26 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #11

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

everywhere there are some awesome articles written about Pato.
and I'm going crazy to think we would let him slip through our hands.
eagerly waiting for PATO signing! please don't let us down Galliani!

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jan 26 2007, 11:12 PM
Post #12

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 26 2007, 10:08 PM)
everywhere there are some awesome articles written about Pato.
and I'm going crazy to think we would let him slip through our hands.
eagerly waiting for PATO signing! please don't let us down Galliani!

Maybe in 10 years. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jan 27 2007, 09:23 AM
Post #13

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

I was thinking for next 15 years!!
It seems we don't bring players who have not passed 30!

I just know I DON'T want to see him playing alongside Ronaldinho in Barca! that would be disaster.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 27 2007, 01:08 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 27 2007, 10:23 AM)
I just know I DON'T want to see him playing alongside Ronaldinho in Barca! that would be disaster.

Maybe you'd like to see him alongside Ronaldinho and Kaka in Milan!? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sleepysmiley03.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 26 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Brazilian superkid Pato drops big AC Milan hint
tribalfooball.com - March 26, 2007

Internacional de Porto Alegre starlet Alexandre Pato admits AC Milan striker Ronaldo is his role-model.
"Ronaldo is spectacular and knows how to score goals in important games," the 17 year-old told Gazzetta dell Sport. "I also like Romario, who definitely deserves his 1000 goals.

"I know Italian clubs are following me, but I prefer to concentrate on playing well for Internacional.

"I have no preference. I only want to join a big club where I can enjoy my football. I like Ronaldo, but also Andriy Shevchenko."

I personally don't see this as a big AC Milan hint, but he does keep dropping small ones now and then that would lead you to believe that his choice would be the Italian league if he were to move to Europe and most importantly that he would choose Milan

This post has been edited by han2503: Mar 26 2007, 12:05 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:37 AM