22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 03/10/07 - UCL - Celtic vs. AC Milan

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Oct 4 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #316

Guests

Really? As a sign of what?

Poor Ricky having to be apart of this turmoil.

I agree ambrosini played hard. Bonera didn't impress me at all, he doesn't seem to read the play that well for me. When the attacker receives the ball, he just goes in way too hard and clumsy and gives away free kick. Surely they should know it doesn't take much for a free kick to be given. I thought he lucky not to get a yellow over the duration of the night.

I think teams have just learned to play this formation alot better. Offensively we had absolutely nothing, we tried to link up, it just didn't happen though. Defensively we were even worse and very reckless at times with our tackling, it was just all over the shop.

I don't think we can get any more pathetic, so thats a positive to take out of the game. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Formation wise theres not a greal deal we can do at the moment. Someone suggested playing Gourcuff, Kaka' and Seedorf behind the lone striker, which is probably the best attacking formation we could use at the moment.

Forza Milan! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Oct 4 2007, 11:20 PM
Post #317

7th Heaven

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 821

QUOTE (BMWTaylor @ Oct 5 2007, 02:37 AM)
Kaka even refused to exchange jerseys with a Celtic player after the match.

yeah that wasn't very nice of him... it was Scott McDonald.

+Quote Post

Guest_fresh_prince7_*
post Oct 4 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #318

Guests

Should have given him 5 jerseys. New Aussie Sensation!

I'm definately surprised by that from Kaka', the cracks are forming..

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Oct 4 2007, 11:49 PM
Post #319

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 4 2007, 12:04 AM)
I hope that if Celtic are punished, it's a mild one. No harm was done and our player humiliated himself (and the team) in front of the whole world.

The Celtic fans are - the occasional Rangers matches aside - a very very good group of supporters who don't deserve a stadium ban.

I half agree with you there. Celtic have an amazing set of supporters and it would be a shame for them to play behind closed doors, but remember there was a security breach and we should be thankful the moron didnt have a knife or something on him

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Oct 4 2007, 11:55 PM
Post #320

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (fresh_prince7 @ Oct 5 2007, 08:25 AM)
Should have given him 5 jerseys. New Aussie Sensation!

yep our front-line is looking good for the World Cup (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 5 2007, 06:12 PM
Post #321

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Reading through this thread, I didn't expect anything other than this negative vibe. I mean what more can I expect considering the result?

I do admit, this isn't a Milan performance, and it wasn't a result I would expect from the Champs of Europe! Is there a positive I can take from this match in particular; not really as it was a new low for the team. But I can say this, as a Milan fan, Milan ALWAYS react well under pressure. The CL is Milan's domain and the players on our roster are qualified players for Milan as they have nothing to prove, for they have already proved their worth to this team.

Still I am saddened to hear of this result and I cant take comfort in the results so far. Can it be true that the team's ego is bigger today after all the success of past seasons? Maybe, but I know one thing for certain, Milan will take this as an extra motivation into the coming games! This I am certain about.

Is there anyone to blame about Milan's reluctance to earn the results? Yes, our attack. I mean if they don't score, they put more pressure on the Gkeeper and defense, who will undoubtedly fail when there is too much pressure placed on their shoulders.

Still my love for Milan will always remain! And it is in these difficult times that brought the team together in the past, as it will today! For I have no doubt in my mind that thisteam will come back stronger and do something extraordinary all over again, after all, history proves this! As it has proved all the critics wrong, time and time again.

Forza Milan!

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Oct 5 2007, 06:25 PM
Post #322

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

DP

This post has been edited by bigmacmtl: Oct 5 2007, 06:32 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Oct 7 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #323

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 5 2007, 08:42 PM)
Reading through this thread, I didn't expect anything other than this negative vibe. I mean what more can I expect considering the result?

I do admit, this isn't a Milan performance, and it wasn't a result I would expect from the Champs of Europe! Is there a positive I can take from this match in particular; not really as it was a new low for the team. But I can say this, as a Milan fan, Milan ALWAYS react well under pressure. The CL is Milan's domain and the players on our roster are qualified players for Milan as they have nothing to prove, for they have already proved their worth to this team.

Still I am saddened to hear of this result and I cant take comfort in the results so far. Can it be true that the team's ego is bigger today after all the success of past seasons? Maybe, but I know one thing for certain, Milan will take this as an extra motivation into the coming games! This I am certain about.

Is there anyone to blame about Milan's reluctance to earn the results? Yes, our attack. I mean if they don't score, they put more pressure on the Gkeeper and defense, who will undoubtedly fail when there is too much pressure placed on their shoulders.

Still my love for Milan will always remain! And it is in these difficult times that brought the team together in the past, as it will today! For I have no doubt in my mind that thisteam will come back stronger and do something extraordinary all over again, after all, history proves this! As it has proved all the critics wrong, time and time again.

Forza Milan!

A bit emotive, but still a good post!

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  « < 20 21 22
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:40 AM