dst
post Jul 8 2006, 03:51 PM
Post #16

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 8 2006, 03:03 PM)
This whole trail is ridiculous I expect us and Lazio and Fiorentina to take this to the European court if we are found guilty because there is nothing on us that would get us relegated

PLEASE QUIT CLAIMING WE'RE INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told you before that newspapers just can't be aware of all the evidence against us ...
I'm not saying that we're guilty but I'm not saying we're innocent too; I have doubts, you should too !!!

And as for Lazio and Fiorentina ... oh my God they're guilty !!!

Lolito, with the aid of Franco Carraro was constantly threatening Paolo Bergamo so that he would appoint and "guide" certain referees in favour of Lazio ... What more do you want????
That's violation of articles 2.4, 6.1, 6.2 and 9.3 of the SJC for Lazio ...

Della Valle? Isn't he who proposed to Lolito what the outcome of some matches between Lazio and Fiorentina should be? ... and they "fixed" those matches according to those proposals ...
That means violation of articles 2.3, 2.4, 6.1, 6.2, 6.4

Meani? read this. And tell me again what's so legal in his actions ...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jul 8 2006, 04:01 PM
Post #17

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 8 2006, 02:51 PM)
I'm not saying that we're guilty but I'm not saying we're innocent too; I have doubts, you should too !!!

Spot on, dst!

Same here. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

This post has been edited by Portugal: Jul 8 2006, 04:01 PM

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 8 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #18

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 8 2006, 05:51 PM)

Alright .. Then I guess we have established common grounds that we, might, not be innocent after all.

If that is the case, and I'm not trying to jump into conclusions, but then would you ever watch a Milan game and judge if we have influenced the outcome of it? or would you just keep the spirit and act ignorant?

Think about it... As much as I love this club, it would be devistating to know that the whole time I was sitting at the edge of my seat not to slip any points on Juve's tail; it was all orchestrated!

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 8 2006, 04:47 PM
Post #19

Primavera
Group Icon

I see my player's efforts and that' all that counts for me

Also there are more things than match-fixing we could be guilty of plus I didn't say we're guilty, I said I have doubts about whether or not we are ...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 8 2006, 05:14 PM
Post #20

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

@dst - Guilty .. no u didnt say it and neither did I .. The efforts of our players are very obvious on the field .. All i was trying to say was that if we were not innocent, which we might be at this moment, that all this time, we were being pampered and results were going our way.

The topic Kaka leaving Milan:

Kaka is a top player and rarely do ones' with his talent do come by, but as nova said, the door is shut once he leaves... Which means Milan is a big club without Kaka.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 8 2006, 05:17 PM
Post #21

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 8 2006, 02:51 PM)

I told you before that newspapers just can't be aware of all the evidence against us ...

And as for Lazio and Fiorentina ... oh my God they're guilty !!!

Lolito, with the aid of Franco Carraro was constantly threatening Paolo Bergamo so that he would appoint and "guide" certain referees in favour of Lazio ... What more do you want????
That's violation of articles 2.4, 6.1, 6.2 and 9.3 of the SJC for Lazio ...

Della Valle? Isn't he who proposed to Lolito what the outcome of some matches between Lazio and Fiorentina should be? ... and they "fixed" those matches according to those proposals ...
That means violation of articles 2.3, 2.4, 6.1, 6.2, 6.4

Meani? read this. And tell me again what's so legal in his actions ...

Hey you think I don't have doubts about this, maybe I'm coming off as too confident in this, but none of us here know what happened. You may have bigger doubts then I do and I can understand that considering the sevierety of the case and how the prosecutor wants us demoted.

But the reason I'm confident about this and still think we are not guilty of any match fixing is because the match that we are accused of fixing is a 1-1 draw with Chievo, and in that game we got a goal disallowed for offside which was inexistant. Now before this game we played Siena and we lost 2-1 because of another inexistant offside. This is were the taped phone calls get in. In between the Siena and Chievo matches Meani called the designator COMPLAINING about the referee in the Siena game and said that in the next one with Chievo he wanted a FAIR referee.

I read that article that you posted again and it does make sense, but what I can't understand is how did we fix a match and still got the short end of the stick by getting goals disallowed and effectivly handing the title to Juve because of those 2 games.

And if there were more taped phone calls that would incriminate Milan even more I'm sure the papers would print them since they have been on our backs since the start of this because the Agnielli family holds shares in atleast 3 of the sport papers and they have been putting us more on the front page then Juve who are the biggest culprits in all of this but we still seem to be getting more coverage and bad press then Juve.

But answer me this.

Do you really believe that there is no political influence in all this????

This post has been edited by han2503: Jul 8 2006, 05:20 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 8 2006, 05:20 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 8 2006, 03:47 PM)
I see my player's efforts and that' all that counts for me

Also there are more things than match-fixing we could be guilty of plus I didn't say we're guilty, I said I have doubts about whether or not we are ...

AC Milan as in the club is accused of fixing the match between Milan and Chievo and Adriano Gallian as the league president is accused of unfair conduct as league president

+Quote Post

Nova
post Jul 8 2006, 05:25 PM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

Keep it on topic guys (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 8 2006, 05:27 PM
Post #24

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 8 2006, 07:17 PM)
I read that article that you posted again and it does make sense, but what I can't understand is how did we fix a match and still got the short end of the stick by getting goals disallowed and effectivly handing the title to Juve because of those 2 games.

Because Moggi fixed it too ??? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 8 2006, 07:17 PM)
Do you really believe that there is no political influence in all this????

I don't think there's political intervention against Milan in particular

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 8 2006, 07:20 PM)
AC Milan as in the club is accused of fixing the match between Milan and Chievo and Adriano Gallian as the league president is accused of unfair conduct as league president

There's also Meani ...
+I'm still not sure everything's been printen on paper ...

This post has been edited by dst: Jul 8 2006, 05:27 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 8 2006, 05:53 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 8 2006, 04:27 PM)
Because Moggi fixed it too ???  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
I don't think there's political intervention against Milan in particular
There's also Meani ...
+I'm still not sure everything's been printen on paper ...

You know what one of the judges said to Berlusconi, know this is a judge of the left side of politics, he told Berlusconi to shut up and not make it about politics ( this guy has been on Berlusconi's @ss since the early 90's and everyone in Italy knows it's all about politics.) and that the decision has already been made (regerdles of what he said in the new thread you posted many believe that the decision has already been made and he admitted it earlier but know is trying to clean up after himself by saying that no decision has been made) and some innocent parties are going to get penalised even if they are not guilty.

The newspapers got all the documented evidence and the taped phonecalls after the investigation ended just like the clubs envolved, do you really think that if there was something else on Milan thet they wouldn't print it?

This post has been edited by han2503: Jul 8 2006, 05:54 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 8 2006, 05:55 PM
Post #26

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

BTW sorry Nova for getting off topic. I think we should move this discussion to an appropriate place

+Quote Post

dst
post Jul 8 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #27

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 8 2006, 07:53 PM)
The newspapers got all the documented evidence and the taped phonecalls after the investigation ended just like the clubs envolved, do you really think that if there was something else on Milan thet they wouldn't print it?

I'm talking about stuff they possibly don't have (thus not able to print) not that they're not putting on paper all that they know ...

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jul 8 2006, 06:33 PM
Post #28

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 8 2006, 04:53 PM)
You know what one of the judges said to Berlusconi, know this is a judge of the left side of politics, he told Berlusconi to shut up and not make it about politics ( this guy has been on Berlusconi's @ss since the early 90's and everyone in Italy knows it's all about politics.) and that the decision has already been made (regerdles of what he said in the new thread you posted many believe that the decision has already been made and he admitted it earlier but know is trying to clean up after himself by saying that no decision has been made) and some innocent parties are going to get penalised even if they are not guilty.

Oh come on! This whole crap with Berlusconi beeing the victim!!! He's saying all this stuff like all the time, he never was a victim. And that judge probalba had a good reason to be after him! After all he's a judge, and as far as I know judges have to put personal feeling alongside. They wouldn't be judges for a long time if they wouldn't!

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 8 2006, 07:18 PM
Post #29

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jul 8 2006, 05:33 PM)
Oh come on! This whole crap with Berlusconi beeing the victim!!! He's saying all this stuff like all the time, he never was a victim. And that judge probalba had a good reason to be after him! After all he's a judge, and as far as I know judges have to put personal feeling alongside. They wouldn't be judges for a long time if they wouldn't!

I'm not saying Berlusconi is a victim if I remember correctly the judge and the guy who was conducting the investigation in this trail were after him because of money laundring I think that was the case I'm not sure (I'll try to find the article that I read it on).

Come on who really thinks that Berlusconi is a saint and made all his billions in a legal way???

But this has nothing to do with that, this is a totally different case and the fact that the same judge and investigator are handling this trail is not good since everytime they got Berlusconi to stand trail on their allegations he escaped going to jail on a technicality at least 4 times. And since they can't nail him that way they are going after something of his which is Milan

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 8 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Jul 8 2006, 05:07 PM)
I'm talking about stuff they possibly don't have (thus not able to print) not that they're not putting on paper all that they know ...

What I'm saying is that after the investigation ended the clubs that are involved had every document and taped phonecall given to them so they would know what they are up against thus building their defensive stretagy around that.

But since this isn't a real caurt and the evidence isn't confidential the newspapers also where given everything from the investigation including all the taped phone calls. Thats why they had sports lawyers analysing all the documents on TV and saying what the clubs where facing as a penalty.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 12:28 AM