> Serie A - Week 34 - Bologna - Milan, Date: 22/04/12 Time: 15:00 CET

X-Offender
post Apr 22 2012, 04:13 PM
Post #136

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (drucurl @ Apr 22 2012, 05:09 PM) *
....so it can happen to Aqua but not to Ronaldinho loooooool gtfo brah (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

STFU n00b! Ronaldinho was a finished player the moment he arrived at Milan. Aquilani's shape is a result of him staying out injured for two months and then being used very little by Allegri. They're two completely different situations, but I don't expect your tiny brain to comprehend it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 22 2012, 04:16 PM
Post #137

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 22 2012, 05:10 PM) *
No offense but your argument is rubbish. just look at Cassano and how well he played.

And look at van Bommel's disastrous performance. Clearly not everyone is cut the same way. Some people need to play regularly to gain match fitness. And besides, I'd rather play this Aquilani than frigging Muntari!!!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 22 2012, 04:25 PM
Post #138

Primavera

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,265

Since when is MvB a creative player (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) Besides, you don't lose your extra weight playing those 90 minutes, you do it throughout every week doing your training. if Aqua is carrying extra weight, it means he hasn't been training hard enough (for whatever reason) and therefore there's no reason he should play. you saw just how bad he was. I think the fact that he got to play these minutes shows how desperate Allegri was to get a result.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Apr 22 2012, 04:28 PM
Post #139

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 22 2012, 11:13 AM) *
STFU n00b! Ronaldinho was a finished player the moment he arrived at Milan. Aquilani's shape is a result of him staying out injured for two months and then being used very little by Allegri. They're two completely different situations, but I don't expect your tiny brain to comprehend it.

The funny thing about you is that we both hate Allegri for 80% of the same reason but you are so arrogant that you think I'm an idiot for the 20% we disagree on.

The MAIN difference between us is that I see that a team built around iBra has a very low and limited ceiling for success simply because of the nature of the player. It doesn't make him a abd or crap player but his record and history speaks for itself. Get iBra you're getting the league...no More. Well I'm sorry but I think that winning the leagus isn't enough for a big club like Milan

The other thing is that I've beaten the Ronaldinho story to no end. I don't think he was or could ever become the player that he was at Barca but the FACT is that HE STILL HAD TOO MUCH TO OFFER TO THIS TEAM.

In terms of creativity, intelligence and vision he had no equal whatsoever and the main reason Milan struggle so much in attack despite having an impressive forward lineup is that we have virtually no SUPPLY.

you also mock me when I criticise Pirlo but as you can see he's doing very well for Juve...even scoring a free kick for them after a 3 year drought for us....He was cr@p because he simply didn't give a f**k....but all ppl ever saw was that "evil, past it Ronaldinho" when Pirlo was actually doing much worse. Nobody talked about Andrea because he's been here for years and doesn't lead the party/glamour lifestyle that Dinho did but truth be told...I'd rather a GENUINELY magical player, no matter how flawed that could make something out of nothing that another who simply thought himself above the team.

Now it's becoming ever clearer that I was right and YOU are indeed the clueless n00b you seem unable to take it and once again re-resort to idiotic theories and insults. but I ain't mad at ya...got nothing but love for ya (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

This post has been edited by drucurl: Apr 22 2012, 04:28 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Apr 22 2012, 04:33 PM
Post #140

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Why do you guys enjoy giving those premature "game over" comments so much? Does it make you feel better or what? Can't you wait, see what comes? There are still 15 or more points in the game. Ridiculous.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 22 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #141

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Danny @ Apr 22 2012, 03:58 PM) *
Maybe someone can set me straight here, but we're even with Juve, with them having Roma tonight. Even if they go 3 clear, it does not mean the end of the league.

This race is not over yet.

There are still plenty fixtures.

3 points is not much, but tey also have the better head-to-head. So 3 points is a bit much imo

And let's not kid ourselves. Juve will run over this Roma side. They'll simply bulldoze through their panzy @ss, Barca pretender, team. So no. It will be 3 points tonight, and because of the heads to head games it will be more like 4

This Scudetto is over. We ruined our season in the span of 2 weeks. Just brilliant.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 22 2012, 03:59 PM) *
I don't think we were that bad. created a lot but draw happens when you take only one of your chances.

I feel more disgusted at the ref, they have cost us AT LEAST 6 points so far. we'd be far ahead of Juve now.

And (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) @ Aquilani and whoever wanted him to play. made a mistake every time he got near the ball. there's a reason why Allegri doesn't give him the start these days.

As for the Scudetto, if Juve don't win tonight we can still remain hopeful. I know I will. PLEASE ROMA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

lol at you laughing at Aqui! What do you expect him to do coming on for a few minutes? He's not an impact player. He's a rythm player. He's not good coming off the bench for limited time to try and change the flow of the game

Do you really know what's ruining our game for us? Muntari, Allegri's lovechild. He's the slowest, most idiotic player I've ever seen, yet he played the duration of the game trying to punt the ball in the general direction of the goal. That's what's painful. What's even more painful is that because of Muntari playing on the left, Nocerino is pushed to the right, and all the good things Nocerino brings to the table get cut in half when he's not playing on the left. Furthermore, he took Seedorf off, when we needed someone who could put his foot on the ball and play it from deep in the midfield. Yet Muntari was STILL on the pitch

Another thing. Urby should be playing at LB. Full Stop. All our chances came from his crosses. It's ridiculous that we have a LB who has a weaker left foot than mine. While Urby can seriously whip in a great ball. Ibra just thrived off them

Next game anything other than a front 3 of Ibra, Robs, Cassano would be a disgrace to this team. And anything other than a VB, Nocerino, Aqui midfield will mean losing more points

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Apr 22 2012, 04:35 PM
Post #142

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

Poor goal disallowed, we weren't good though either. Disappointing really though you need a bit of luck on your side which we didn't get when had that goal been allowed we would have in all likelihood gone onto win.

Though why's everyone writing off the league already, I'm not saying you're wrong but come on support your team even when it's not winning 24/7 jeez.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 22 2012, 04:36 PM
Post #143

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 22 2012, 05:25 PM) *
Since when is MvB a creative player (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

Are you talking to your imaginary friend?

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 22 2012, 05:25 PM) *
Besides, you don't lose your extra weight playing those 90 minutes, you do it throughout every week doing your training. if Aqua is carrying extra weight, it means he hasn't been training hard enough (for whatever reason) and therefore there's no reason he should play. you saw just how bad he was. I think the fact that he got to play these minutes shows how desperate Allegri was to get a result.

He was bad for, what, 20 minutes? Muntari has been appalling for months, yet he gets the special treatment. Aquilani had a very good first half of the season, got injured for two months and upon his return was barely used from the start by Allegri. And let's not bring the extra weight argument cause it's really pathetic. Cassano said himself he was a bit overweight due to inactivity, but it didn't stop Allegri for playing him in the very first occasion. Aquilani looks perfectly fit for a football player. He just lacks match fitness for being played very little in the past 2-3 months.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Apr 22 2012, 04:43 PM
Post #144

QUOTE (drucurl @ Apr 22 2012, 05:28 PM) *
The funny thing about you is that we both hate Allegri for 80% of the same reason but you are so arrogant that you think I'm an idiot for the 20% we disagree on.

The MAIN difference between us is that I see that a team built around iBra has a very low and limited ceiling for success simply because of the nature of the player. It doesn't make him a abd or crap player but his record and history speaks for itself. Get iBra you're getting the league...no More. Well I'm sorry but I think that winning the leagus isn't enough for a big club like Milan

The other thing is that I've beaten the Ronaldinho story to no end. I don't think he was or could ever become the player that he was at Barca but the FACT is that HE STILL HAD TOO MUCH TO OFFER TO THIS TEAM.

In terms of creativity, intelligence and vision he had no equal whatsoever and the main reason Milan struggle so much in attack despite having an impressive forward lineup is that we have virtually no SUPPLY.

you also mock me when I criticise Pirlo but as you can see he's doing very well for Juve...even scoring a free kick for them after a 3 year drought for us....He was cr@p because he simply didn't give a f**k....but all ppl ever saw was that "evil, past it Ronaldinho" when Pirlo was actually doing much worse. Nobody talked about Andrea because he's been here for years and doesn't lead the party/glamour lifestyle that Dinho did but truth be told...I'd rather a GENUINELY magical player, no matter how flawed that could make something out of nothing that another who simply thought himself above the team.

Now it's becoming ever clearer that I was right and YOU are indeed the clueless n00b you seem unable to take it and once again re-resort to idiotic theories and insults. but I ain't mad at ya...got nothing but love for ya (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

Ibra is the best thing that's happened to this club since Kaka', and without him we'd be mid-table material. I don't take lectures from someone who fails to realize something so evident and simple.

+Quote Post

Guest_Suhail 3_*
post Apr 22 2012, 04:48 PM
Post #145

Guests

the only plus of this season in terms of games was the fact we didnt get eliminated by arsenal another english team. Other than that mediocre and even the arsenal game almost ended in an embarrasement.

SACK ALLEGRI

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Apr 22 2012, 04:54 PM
Post #146

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 22 2012, 08:06 PM) *
Are you talking to your imaginary friend?

Do you suffer from Alzheimer?

He was bad for, what, 20 minutes? Muntari has been appalling for months, yet he gets the special treatment. Aquilani had a very good first half of the season, got injured for two months and upon his return was barely used from the start by Allegri. And let's not bring the extra weight argument cause it's really pathetic. Cassano said himself he was a bit overweight due to inactivity, but it didn't stop Allegri for playing him in the very first occasion. Aquilani looks perfectly fit for a football player. He just lacks match fitness for being played very little in the past 2-3 months.

Yes Cassano was/is overweight but he makes up for it with his talent. I'm not an Aquilani hater or anything, but he's above average at best. when he's not fit enough, he's below average like today. I'm sure if he hadn't sustained that injury he'd be one of our regular starters. my point is, I don't for a second buy the "Allegri hates creative players" argument and I will show you Cassano as an example who's always been decent under Allegri, because he's talented enough. give Allegri another equally talented player and they will thrive just like Cassano.

I think the lack of capable FBs is hurting us probably even more than the void in midfield. can't believe how bad Abate and Antonini are going forward. can't make a decent cross to save their lives.

+Quote Post

drucurl
post Apr 22 2012, 04:59 PM
Post #147

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 4,041

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 22 2012, 11:43 AM) *
Ibra is the best thing that's happened to this club since Kaka', and without him we'd be mid-table material. I don't take lectures from someone who fails to realize something so evident and simple.

Well Judging from the fact that we were mid table before he came I'd say you are right (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

This Milan team needs the same thing we needed before iBra....a good left back....the only thing is that now iBra is an animal that doesn't do well with other superstar attackers so Dinho had to go...and Pato would have been closer to his exit if he didn't pick up the slack at iBra's annual end of season bottle job last year.

So from needing one good left back and a couple mobile CM's to be complete....with Ronaldinho and Pirlo gone we need an entire midfield revamp...and guess what?? We STILL need a proper left back

Robinho gets a ton of criticism every day but the thing is that he does all the thankless dog work and runs that don't get rewarded ALL game long. iBra on the other hand HAS to get the ball each and everytime he does make a run ...because ...well he's iBra (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Having ONE attacking outlet as all iBra led CL failure teams before us MEANS that the BIG teams eliminate this and we have no hope whatsoever other than the stray chance or luck.

Conversely building the team around THREE main attackers as Leonard was attempting to do + getting the the defensive reinforcements we have gotten since is a FAR more effective strategy which does not need to pay a guy an astronomical salary to perennially choke when it matters most. Look at this Milan and tell me we aren't Inter with red stripes...go on I'll wait.

Please note that I am not yet factoring injuries into my argument. I was against iBra & Allegri before both arrived and I am talking from the perspective of both arrivals never happening.

+Quote Post

Jack Bauer
post Apr 22 2012, 05:15 PM
Post #148

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,705

The team seemes off since the end of the CL. You can't be playing that casual in the decisive league games when every lost point can be fatal. Ibra really should have scored that wonderful chance in the first half, that would have made this game much easier. Last season we had Pato to give us a boost in the later stage, this time the only thng can save us is Juve choking and I don't see that happening.

Can't believe the refs screwed us again, the two main things why we won't win the league are injuries and refs.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Apr 22 2012, 05:49 PM
Post #149

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Apr 22 2012, 10:59 AM) *
I don't think we were that bad. created a lot but draw happens when you take only one of your chances.

I feel more disgusted at the ref, they have cost us AT LEAST 6 points so far. we'd be far ahead of Juve now.

And (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) @ Aquilani and whoever wanted him to play. made a mistake every time he got near the ball. there's a reason why Allegri doesn't give him the start these days.

As for the Scudetto, if Juve don't win tonight we can still remain hopeful. I know I will. PLEASE ROMA (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

We had moments in this game from both sides of the spectrum. Spectacular touches & links ups (mainly when Cassano came in to be honest) along to horrible, unforgivable misplaced passes and lacks in concentration.

The ref can be blamed, yes but the fact remains that we played badly (overall). Allegri got the starting lineup yet again, Muntari is horrible and always gets a start now, this is getting ridiculous.

Back to the reffing errors, you say 6, I say 9. Fiorentina (Seedorf goal)... +2, Juve (Muntari goal)...+2 (3 point gap), Catania (Robinho goal) ...+ 2, today (Ibra goal)...+2. But who's counting?! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif)

Truth be told were not the only team to be hard done by reffing errors, but I think it's possible that we have received the most. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

Roma can win tonight (Juve loss) and we still only be level on points (advantage Juve)

It's now going to take something really BIG for Juve to slip up enough for us to consider overtaking!

+Quote Post

acid911
post Apr 22 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #150

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Apr 22 2012, 07:55 PM) *
No, it doesn't. We gave the title away to Juventus by being absolute rubbish in the last four weeks.

You said it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) An to think a few weeks back we are in contention for all three competitions.

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:32 AM