> Serie A - Week 8 - Milan - Juventus, Date: 22/10/16 Time: 20:45 CET

X-Offender
post Oct 22 2016, 10:21 PM
Post #31

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 22 2016, 08:42 PM) *
The officials were right to disallow that goal. Even if Juves player didnt touch the ball, he blocked or affected Donnarummas view which means that he influenced in the game.

Locatelli showed that he is a little green for these type of games but he as not as bad as people thought he would be. He made 2 wrong passes but continued to play well, even though he and Kucka should be more active in trying to close Pjanic down.

The player that impressed me tonight in this first half was De Sciglio, he was much more physical and got stuck in the battles with Juves players, a thing that we were not used to see. Personally he and Paletta were our best players, while Abate, Niang and Locatelli should be getting a pep talk by Montella.

Nope, you're wrong. It was a regular goal because Bonucci wasn't offside. Only Benatia was, and he didn't make any attempt to touch the ball. We were lucky this time, but then again I think of the Muntari goal 4 years ago and I don't give a crap. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Also, am I the only one who thinks Locatelli is pretty bad? Yes, he's made two spectacular goals thus far, but tonight, man, he lost so many dangerous balls! I cringed every time he had the ball.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 22 2016, 10:23 PM
Post #32

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 23 2016, 12:21 AM) *
Nope, you're wrong. It was a regular goal because Bonucci wasn't offside. Only Benatia was, and he didn't make any attempt to touch the ball. We were lucky this time, but then again I think of the Muntari goal 4 years ago and I don't give a crap. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Also, am I the only one who thinks Locatelli is pretty bad? Yes, he's made two spectacular goals thus far, but tonight, man, he lost so many dangerous balls! I cringed every time he had the ball.

I thought he was offside too, thanks.

Yes he made 2 errors, but after that he was better than good. I strongly disagree with you XOff.

+Quote Post

William405
post Oct 22 2016, 10:26 PM
Post #33

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 23 2016, 12:21 AM) *

Yeah, that is what I thought of the offside. We were lucky..it happens. Juventus weren't as dominant as usual.

Locatelli obviously still needs more time. He will commit errors as expected. Just think that he was just thrown in the fire at 18 years old..He's shown that he has a tough mentality, and that is very important. The reading of the game and experience will come sooner or later.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 22 2016, 10:31 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 22 2016, 10:23 PM) *
Yes he made 2 errors, but after that he was better than good. I strongly disagree with you XOff.

QUOTE (William405 @ Oct 22 2016, 10:26 PM) *
Locatelli obviously still needs more time. He will commit errors as expected. Just think that he was just thrown in the fire at 18 years old..He's shown that he has a tough mentality, and that is very important. The reading of the game and experience will come sooner or later.

Make what you want of it, but he doesn't inspire me that much. Maybe he will grow with time, but sometimes talent is evident at an early age, and the only talent Locatelli has displayed thus far, for me, is two great goals from distance.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Oct 22 2016, 10:31 PM
Post #35

Btw, maybe I wasn't paying that much attention, but where we by any chance playing 4-2-3-1 tonight?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 22 2016, 10:37 PM
Post #36

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

I don't think so.

But why not a jubilant mood for a bit? Let's forget about the negative aspects (I thought Bonucci was offside as well) for tonight and speak about it tomorrow morning.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Oct 22 2016, 10:37 PM
Post #37

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Hell, we won! Feels like this didn't happen in decades!

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Oct 22 2016, 10:39 PM
Post #38

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 22 2016, 11:37 PM) *
I don't think so.

But why not a jubilant mood for a bit? Let's forget about the negative aspects (I thought Bonucci was offside as well) for tonight and speak about it tomorrow morning.

Indeed. We beat Juve !!! (Not the result I expected going into the game, so I am more than happy. Let's leave the criticism for tomorrow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) )

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Oct 22 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #39

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Last Milan Juve for B&G at San Siro. They wanted to build a young team and that is what they delivered tonight; a young team and all their doing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

The goal was spectacular from a young player who is showing maturity. Games like this will bring out the best in these players, kinda like the future of Italy's NT could very well be madeup of Milan first team players.

Too early to talk about Scudetto, but The team is looking good to win a CL spot.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 23 2016, 05:52 AM
Post #40

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Ventura was in the stands watching the game and he must have liked what he saw from the Italian players. If we take only the recent form into consideration I think Paletta should be invited into NT too.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Oct 23 2016, 08:12 AM
Post #41

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

Now that the day is officially over (even in California) ...

Real happy for the win, but I think we got a little lucky. Juve seemed a little lost once Djbala had to drop out, Higuain was not really there, and the consensus is that Juve got robbed of a goal (which would have changed the dynamics of the game). Bottom line, I am under no delusion that we can challenge for the scudetto with this team. OTOH, we played decently, and if we can stay near the top of the table until the Winter break and get a few decent players in the transfer window, I think we have a shot at CL. And, luck or no luck, we beat Juve !!!

As for the criticism for Manuel, please keep in mind that he is still rather young. All considered, I think he did his part, and his goal was truly outstanding. Kudos to Montella for supporting our youth (good to finally see that happen).

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 24 2016, 04:30 PM
Post #42

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Sky Italia: Poli will likely start as the right-back tomorrow ahead of Abate.

Honda and Sosa could start against Genoa. #SpazioMilan

Donnarumma; Poli, Paletta, Romagnoli, DeSciglio; Kucka, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Honda, Bacca, Niang; #SKY

Probable line-up vs Genoa according to Mediaset:
Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Poli, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Honda, Bacca, Niang.

+Quote Post

milanbuf88
post Oct 24 2016, 11:52 PM
Post #43

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,674

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 24 2016, 12:30 PM) *
Sky Italia: Poli will likely start as the right-back tomorrow ahead of Abate.

Honda and Sosa could start against Genoa. #SpazioMilan

Donnarumma; Poli, Paletta, Romagnoli, DeSciglio; Kucka, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Honda, Bacca, Niang; #SKY

Probable line-up vs Genoa according to Mediaset:
Donnarumma; Abate, Paletta, Romagnoli, De Sciglio; Poli, Locatelli, Bonaventura; Honda, Bacca, Niang.

Is Calabria injured?

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Oct 25 2016, 05:51 AM
Post #44

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Oct 25 2016, 01:52 AM) *
Is Calabria injured?

I read that he is not ready for this game.

BTW, today is matchday, will any mod open Genoa topic ?

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 25 2016, 08:23 AM
Post #45

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Oct 25 2016, 12:21 PM) *
I read that he is not ready for this game.

BTW, today is matchday, will any mod open Genoa topic ?

Just did d'Arc. I'll also be writing up han for dereliction of duty.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:52 PM