3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shevas transfer, Who could Milan bring?

KillerMax
post Jun 5 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #16

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (naurif @ Jun 5 2006, 03:27 AM)
delpiero might hav played better( but i think ibra played better last season), but he is old. i think his age is now 32. we need young talented guys, n ibra is certainly one of them. he can replace sheva in milan. like Milanista NY said, his disadvantage is his character. i hope he will change that if he comes to milan

Just because a player is young doesn't mean we have to bring him to the San Siro...

And to Gulivar:
Sheva became the first foreign player to top the scoring chart in the Italian Serie A with 24 goals in his debut season with Milan... And as far as I remember, he really didn't have BAD periods... Just a series of injuries that prevented him from playing... A complete striker is not made... He is born a complete striker. Ibra is not a striker IMO... He lacks the coolness and precision of a great striker. Ibra is in no way a good replacment for Sheva. Just imagine if we had him instead of Sheva last season... What would have happened if he scored only 6 goals instead of 19 in serie A? We wouldn't be where we are right now. Sheva's replacement should be a lethal striker. A fast and strong striker with a sharp eye for goal... A striker than can create chances for himself and also be a box striker when needed. A striker that can score a lot of headers... And maybe freekicks too(I doubt we can find that one)... We need a Sheva like striker, not some pesky wing forward/ shadow striker...

That's my two cents. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Jun 5 2006, 07:02 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

naurif
post Jun 5 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #17

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 380

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 5 2006, 11:31 PM)
Just because a player is young doesn't mean we have to bring him to the San Siro...

so u wud rather bring delpiero?? ibra has talent, n the fact that he is young gives him an edge. he can improve over time. abt his 6 goals this season, i beleive sheva had one season where he only scored 6 goals. n he is one of the most cool forward i hav seen. he can create for himself n giv key passes to his team members.

even though i say ibra is a good replacement for sheva, my ideal replacement for sheva is Fernando Torres. he knws how to dribble, he has speed, has great technique n can head the ball well. if we cant get him then i wont mind ibra being the replacement

+Quote Post

mishie
post Jun 5 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

crespo or tevez for me.would prefer crespo as he has done it in italia before but tevez is younger. but 1 thing has been playing on my mind aren't we producing any youngsters out of the primavera!! surely we should be producing some home-grown talent to make the prima squadra soon. just a thought anyway (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/goodheart.gif)

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 5 2006, 09:03 PM
Post #19

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Jun 5 2006, 08:19 PM)
He is more then what you think of him I'm pretty sure (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
He failed this season, he'll do good in the next one, and the other year, and so on... Luck, nothing more to explain

Remember he is still young. Sheva cam to Milan 7 years ago and he also had his bad periods.
Let's be patient man. He'll prove himself, believe me!

Look I've got no problem to believe you as Ibra is not one of these players I just hate I simply think he's failed cause he was hadn't had a great year the season before this one too in which he scored 16 with no CL goals and he's great while Gila with just one goal up is useless???Sheva scored 10 goals yeah in the 2002/03 season but he had some injury problems back then...
This year it was not just his 10 goals, in most games I've watched he was really really bad...

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jun 5 2006, 10:19 PM
Post #20

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

Yap, buying Ibra would surely be waste of money...
Now that Podolski is gone I'd like to see a young striker as replacement for Sheva:
Tevez: Would be really great, he's an instinct striker with a good technique and has the will to win (he even became the captain of a Brasilian club which is huge reagarding the fact that he's from Argentina and only 22...)
Torres: Great guy, buy he needs to many chances to score. But I'm pretty convinced that problem will be solved as soon as Pippo shows him how to do it (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Huntelaar: One the biggest striker talents at all, it's a waste he's not in the Dutch squad. I've seen the final of the U21 EURO a few days ago, he was great. And he can't be that bad scoring 33 times in 31 games (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 5 2006, 11:43 PM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

It surely will be interesting to see who Galliani/Berlusconi brings in...

+Quote Post

Milanista NY
post Jun 6 2006, 04:40 AM
Post #22

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 1,941

[quote=dst,Jun 5 2006, 08:00 AM]
so the fact that he scored 6 goals this season and virtually he's shown nothing in Italy isn't negative???Welcome man but I'm afraid I'll have to disagree with your first post (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

It's ok - if we agreed on everything, it wouldn't be fun anymore... I don't think the amount of goals he scored this season is a good indicator on his talent and potential to do well with a team like Milan... I think he would do well with a player like Kaka behind him... he's good at crossing, dribbling, shooting, and heading... i think he would be a great addition to this team ... just b/c a player doesn't play well on one team doesn't necessarily mean they can't fit in well in another team... Adriano for example... I wish Milan can get him.. he didn't do so well with Inter but I think him and Kaka would play great together plus having his Brazilian compatriots with him (cafu, kaka, dida, serginho), would bring more motivation for him at Milan... Unfortunately, Moratti won't pull another stupid move and they wouldn't give him up for any small price - they'd want one of our stars and there's no way Milan is giving anyone else up at this point

I want Zambrotta and Oddo on the team next year tool (at least one of them)

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Jun 6 2006, 08:33 AM
Post #23

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 1,214

Thanks Milanista NY. I was already so much under pressure. I can't stand alone against sooo powerful oponents (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Anyways you said it very well - he is awesome at crossing, dribbling, shooting, and heading... etc, and you said the most important part that nobody else wants to understand, - he has a huge potential to show himself in MILAN, not in Juve but in MILAN!

And to Pkiller - I pretty much know Sheva's career. Yes he hasn't failed whole seasons, but he had his bad periods also and nobody, nobody and nobody is guarenteed from that!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by GULLIVER: Jun 6 2006, 08:35 AM

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 6 2006, 10:44 AM
Post #24

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Milanista NY @ Jun 6 2006, 06:40 AM)
... just b/c a player doesn't play well on one team doesn't necessarily mean they can't fit in well in another team...
I want Zambrotta and Oddo on the team next year tool (at least one of them)

Well I get what you're trying to say..the whole Inter squad would surely play much better in any other team!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Oddo must be our RB next season!!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Maldini Master
post Jun 6 2006, 10:48 AM
Post #25

Pulcini 99

Member No.: 1,058

Maybe they could get van Nistelrooy, he announced that he wanted to leave Manchester United. He is a good striker for Milan.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 6 2006, 05:49 PM
Post #26

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Maldini Master @ Jun 6 2006, 03:48 AM)
Maybe they could get van Nistelrooy, he announced that he wanted to leave Manchester United. He is a good striker for Milan.
Too similar to Inzaghi... We need a Sheva like striker...

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 6 2006, 11:08 PM
Post #27

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

Just throwing someone into it how about Riquelme of Villareal a great play maker every time I see him he never gives the ball away, yes he lacks pace but makes it up in quality.

Not saying he would be my first choice but just an idea, or maybe even the newly re-formed Van Der Vaart?

+Quote Post

dst
post Jun 6 2006, 11:14 PM
Post #28

Primavera
Group Icon

Wouldn't it be a risk?I mean he already failed once in a team with more than him as a maestro!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Jun 6 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #29

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Jun 6 2006, 04:08 PM)
Just throwing someone into it how about Riquelme of Villareal a great play maker every time I see him he never gives the ball away, yes he lacks pace but makes it up in quality.

Not saying he would be my first choice but just an idea, or maybe even the newly re-formed Van Der Vaart?

These guys you mentioned are not strikers... Sheva was our top scorer and now he is gone... We need to replace him with someone who can play like him and also score a lot of goals...

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Jun 6 2006, 11:54 PM

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Jun 7 2006, 12:05 AM
Post #30

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 6 2006, 10:54 PM)
These guys you mentioned are not strikers... Sheva was our top scorer and now he is gone... We need to replace him with someone who can play like him and also score a lot of goals...

Well done... christ I was only mentioning some players, ah I wont bother next time

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 04:40 AM