> Serie A - Week 1 - Crotone - Milan, Date: 20/08/2017 Time: 20:45 CET

d'Arc.LP
post Aug 21 2017, 12:15 PM
Post #76

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 21 2017, 01:26 PM) *
You say we disagree then put up ratings and reviews which mostly agree with me!

I didnt agree with you mostly on Bonucci, Hakan and Borini. I didnt say we will disagree on everything (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 21 2017, 12:37 PM
Post #77

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gZre_uZkdo

how that game did not end 6-0 lol there gk was on fire at the end.

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Aug 21 2017, 12:41 PM

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 21 2017, 03:19 PM
Post #78

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,730

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 21 2017, 11:43 AM) *
He was OK. Didn't have much work to do considering Crotone were almost nonexistent in attack.

He was beaten in the air three times. He really struggled. I am absolutely not impressed with him so far. For someone so big dominant alpha and commanding, he is none of them so far.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 21 2017, 03:19 PM
Post #79

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Aug 21 2017, 12:12 PM) *
I'm also happy with the nature of his leadership so far.

Hard to measure that.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 21 2017, 03:21 PM
Post #80

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 21 2017, 03:19 PM) *
He was beaten in the air three times. He really struggled. I am absolutely not impressed with him so far. For someone so big dominant alpha and commanding, he is none of them so far.

Didn't really see any struggling from his part, but everyone is free to judge on their own.

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 21 2017, 06:08 PM
Post #81

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 21 2017, 09:51 PM) *
Didn't really see any struggling from his part, but everyone is free to judge on their own.

Yeah. I remember one play where Musacchio lost his marker and Bonucci stepped in really quickly to clear out a shot at goal. I think this partnership will only get better. Both of them are really good with the ball on their feet as well. Romagnoli and where he fits in is the one thing that confuses me. Suso is on fire. We couldn't possibly bench Jack because it would break my heart. Kessie is the first name on the sheet right now. Meh.

Maybe a Pep-esque 3-3-3-1 or something.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 21 2017, 06:13 PM
Post #82

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 21 2017, 06:08 PM) *
Yeah. I remember one play where Musacchio lost his marker and Bonucci stepped in really quickly to clear out a shot at goal. I think this partnership will only get better. Both of them are really good with the ball on their feet as well. Romagnoli and where he fits in is the one thing that confuses me. Suso is on fire. We couldn't possibly bench Jack because it would break my heart. Kessie is the first name on the sheet right now. Meh.

Romagnoli will have to sit for the time being. The best formation would be one thar accomodates Hakan, Jack and Suso. So, either a 4-2-3-1 with Hakan behind the striker (the ideal one) or a 4-3-3 with him in the Seedorf role are all welcome.

Switching to a 3-man defense would be a dangerous experiment as we've never played like that before and it needs time and training for it to work.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 21 2017, 08:51 PM
Post #83

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 21 2017, 03:21 PM) *

Inside the first minute he was beaten all ends up in the air. Quite feebly at that. If you didn't see that you simply weren't looking.

So far I'm not impressed but will happily give him time to do so. We've spent a lot on him - in our interests that he plays like his price tag.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 21 2017, 08:55 PM
Post #84

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 21 2017, 06:08 PM) *
Yeah. I remember one play where Musacchio lost his marker and Bonucci stepped in really quickly to clear out a shot at goal. I think this partnership will only get better.

Yes, I remember that. Two defenders going for the same ball. Great understanding (!) It worked out because Musacchio made an absolute mess of it, and Bonucci was on hand to clean it up, but he/they shouldn't have been going for the same ball - the understanding is not yet there. Against a better team we'd have been punished.

Both of them are really good with the ball on their feet as well.

I agree on that.

Romagnoli and where he fits in is the one thing that confuses me. Suso is on fire. We couldn't possibly bench Jack because it would break my heart. Kessie is the first name on the sheet right now. Meh.

Was at a loss as to why some British pundit called David Taylor (I think) included Conti in his team of the week. He included Kessie too. Guy is a star.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 21 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #85

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 21 2017, 08:51 PM) *
Inside the first minute he was beaten all ends up in the air. Quite feebly at that. If you didn't see that you simply weren't looking.

So far I'm not impressed but will happily give him time to do so. We've spent a lot on him - in our interests that he plays like his price tag.

Isn't that nitpicking? I'm not expecting Bonucci to have a flawless performance in every game. Heck, even Nesta and Maldini used to get beaten every now and then. Getting beaten a couple of times in the air is absolutely fine in football even for the greatest.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 21 2017, 09:33 PM
Post #86

Oh, and since you were questioning Bonucci's motivations and his desire to be here, check this video if you haven't already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYBGL9unlfc/?taken-by=acmilan

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Aug 22 2017, 02:20 AM
Post #87

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 22 2017, 01:33 AM) *
Oh, and since you were questioning Bonucci's motivations and his desire to be here, check this video if you haven't already.

okay m8 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 22 2017, 06:59 AM
Post #88

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 21 2017, 09:33 PM) *

It's not what he does before kick off (nice swallowing of club propaganda btw), it's how he looks during the match. And sorry, he's not living up to the hype. I bought into this signing as much as most others, but I reserve the right to be concerned and to have an opinion which doesn't follow the herd.

Soon as he looks like a 40M defender I'll be first in line to praise him.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 22 2017, 08:30 AM
Post #89

QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 22 2017, 06:59 AM) *
It's not what he does before kick off (nice swallowing of club propaganda btw), it's how he looks during the match. And sorry, he's not living up to the hype. I bought into this signing as much as most others, but I reserve the right to be concerned and to have an opinion which doesn't follow the herd.

Soon as he looks like a 40M defender I'll be first in line to praise him.

Feel free to worry all you want. As much as I'm concerned, nothing thus far has proven that Bonucci isn't justifying his price tag, especially after two games in the season. That's beyond ridiculous in my book.

+Quote Post

Danny
post Aug 22 2017, 11:53 AM
Post #90

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 22 2017, 08:30 AM) *
Feel free to worry all you want. As much as I'm concerned, nothing thus far has proven that Bonucci isn't justifying his price tag, especially after two games in the season. That's beyond ridiculous in my book.

Wow, on the contrary he's done nothing to justify it either! If you're actually saying arguably the two easiest matches the defence will have all season prove he's worth every penny, that's actually more concerning than me being cautious.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 06:04 PM