Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

Okay match day 27.

Milan vs Atalanta
San siro
3:00 P.M. CET
Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sigh... hopefully Kaka is back and we can start winning again.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 1 2009, 09:31 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 99)

Darunia
post Mar 1 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #2

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,240

Atalanta is a good team but they're not as great away... but then again we're in terrible form. If Kaka comes back I think Milan can win big, otherwise I see a draw (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

This post has been edited by Darunia: Mar 1 2009, 10:32 PM

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 2 2009, 12:35 AM
Post #3

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

More of an unpredictable team. Can win Inter 3-0 with ease, and the drop points against Chievo and Bologna. Well,...could be tuff.

+Quote Post

Darunia
post Mar 2 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 2,240

This is Gazzetta's current projected lineup (and yes it is very sad indeed):

Abbiati

Zambrotta Bonera Maldini Jankulovski

Beckham Emerson Pirlo Seedorf

Pato Inzaghi

Well they must have forgotten about Flamini, he would start over Emerson.

+Quote Post

novfan
post Mar 2 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #5

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,205

QUOTE (Darunia @ Mar 2 2009, 09:48 PM) *

Abbiati

Pato Inzaghi

Is Sheva just not ever an option anymore? Is he really that past it? Why not Pato-Sheva?

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 2 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (Darunia @ Mar 2 2009, 08:48 PM) *

Abbiati

Pato Inzaghi

Two forwards???? Only if carlo's not on the bench! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

And Seedorf wide left (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Mar 2 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #7

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (novfan @ Mar 2 2009, 08:56 PM) *
Is Sheva just not ever an option anymore? Is he really that past it? Why not Pato-Sheva?

Have you seen Sheva play recently?

+Quote Post

novfan
post Mar 2 2009, 10:05 PM
Post #8

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,205

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 2 2009, 09:58 PM) *
Have you seen Sheva play recently?

Yes, I admit he looks a bit slow, but I still think he has some quality; I think if given the chance to play alongside Pato the two of them might actually make a good pairing. Sigh, maybe I'm just a bit sentimental;

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Sheva is fine so is ronaldinho. Why they are not playing? I have no idea.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 2 2009, 10:31 PM
Post #10

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

I still believe Ronaldinho is injured and don't give any credit to the stupid rumors.
Sheva is a former great player and a Milan legend. He belongs to the past, I'd like to see him go in the summer.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 10:35 PM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 2 2009, 03:31 PM) *
I still believe Ronaldinho is injured and don't give any credit to the stupid rumors.
Sheva is a former great player and a Milan legend. He belongs to the past, I'd like to see him go in the summer.

Same, chelsea should just loan him to dynamo. It hurts seeing sheva like this. If ronaldinho doesn't play this weekend, it will prove something is up.

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 2 2009, 10:42 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Maybe Ronaldinho isn't playing because he's ****.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 2 2009, 03:42 PM) *

yeah but right now our team isn't any better than ****

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 2 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #14

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 2 2009, 11:42 PM) *

Maybe you hate him ever since he eliminated England! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 2 2009, 03:46 PM) *
Maybe you hate him ever since he eliminated England! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

HAHAHAHAH OUCH!!!!

Kurt that maldini comment was a bad idea man hahahahhaha

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Mar 2 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #16

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (dst @ Mar 2 2009, 09:46 PM) *

No, he was one of my favourite players until '06, then he just got lazy and greedy, then he went ****. Then we signed him.

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 2 2009, 11:01 PM
Post #17

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 2 2009, 11:50 PM) *
No, he was one of my favourite players until '06, then he just got lazy and greedy, then he went ****. Then we signed him.

He never was one of my favorite players (always disliked his attitude) but he's now a Milan player and maybe just because of that I do like him. I think his fitness has improved a lot since the season start and still believe he can get back to being one of the very best.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Mar 2 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #18

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

In that case we should keep him IMO. That's all that matters.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 2 2009, 11:17 PM
Post #19

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 2 2009, 04:17 PM) *
In that case we should keep him IMO. That's all that matters.

Imo we should sell him to city to make some profit. There are better players right now. We could enter the competition with juve for diego.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 2 2009, 11:31 PM
Post #20

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

I've given my thoughts about Diego in the transfer thread. Why don't we move transfer stuff there. This is a match thread. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Mar 3 2009, 05:07 AM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 2 2009, 10:50 PM) *

hey dude u must be that english kid i played pool and hung out with in the Dominican rep in 05 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) you had the barca ronaldinho shirt (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 05:11 AM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

i don't think this game matters....

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 06:06 AM
Post #23

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 10:11 PM) *

actually it matters quite a bit man.

this is the table:

Inter 60 points

Juve 53 points

Milan 48 points

Fiorentina 46 points

Genoa 45 points

Roma 44 points

Cagliari 38 points

If we lose again, things will be problematic if fio, genoa, roma win their games.

Unforutanetly, reaching 4th place will be no walk in the park. 4 teams battle it out for 2 spots. Cagliari are in good form too and they can catch us easily aswell.

We have no choice but to win the next 12 games or things will be like last year and we will have to pray to the heavens.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 3 2009, 06:06 AM

+Quote Post

vnata001
post Mar 3 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #24

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 2,681

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 08:11 PM) *

mtl, explain whatchu mean bro

i think every game matters. We're in a race against the Viola and the Romans. We're out of the UEFA Cup, not that i really care, cuz CL qualification is just way more important. The sole objective of this season has become to survive in the top 3. It's exactly this kind of game that does matter in the battle for 3rd. It's the attitude of this game doesn't matter, only the games against viola, roma, juve, inter matter that IMO has gotten us into the delicate place we are in. We all saw how Roma battled Inter into the ground last weekend, if that isn't any indication that they're stiff competition, then i dono what is..

with that said, the formation that you posted in the Pato thread really should win us every match. But since Nesta is gone and Kaladze is hurt/shakier than ever, our defense really suffers. Paolo, while a great backline leader, doesn't have the physical capacity to do it ALL on his own, and Senderos is the kind of CB that needs someone else to cover for his mistakes. The Paolo of today is a great complementary CB, but not the one that single handedly keep the clean sheet, while accounting for the offense with assists from the back like the Paolo of old.

..BECAUSE of this, Carlo needs to change his bad habit of taking off our attackers and leaving the vulnerable defense exposed with a bunch of DMs who can't possess the ball in the other half. It really truly is this bad habit of his that has cost us so many points this season. So many matches we have played dynamically upfront, creating lots of chances, but suddenly he does one of those Pato/Dinho off, Favalli/Emerson/Flamini/Janku on subs that we've become so accustomed to this seasn, and we instantly stop playing in the other half and defend for the duration of the game, and eventually concede the heart breaking equalizer/winner in the closing stages. This has been Carlo's biggest flaw. This game is huge for him. I'm sure with kaka back we'll get a lead. Its up to Carlo to win some games for us with SOME form of ingenuity. He MUST see that what he's done this far won't work.

I see this game as really important for Carlo. For all the negativity directed towards the team, we still have the pieces to be top drawer. Injuries have ravaged the team, but we're recovering our top players again for this one. If we struggle for much longer to pick up points and maintain the ever decreasing cushioning we have with 4th place, and god forbid lose out on CL again, we could experience a lull for 2+ seasons.

Carletto, you have from now until the end of the year to prove you're capable of greatness. please show us..

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 3 2009, 06:16 AM
Post #25

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Darunia @ Mar 2 2009, 12:48 PM) *

Abbiati

Pato Inzaghi

Beckham just further proves that you can suck nuggets here and still be allowed to start.

And also starting Emerson, Inzaghi...with a lineup like this, I think Carlo just doesn't care anymore and just wants the season to end already.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 06:34 AM
Post #26

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Mar 3 2009, 12:16 AM) *
Beckham just further proves that you can suck nuggets here and still be allowed to start.

And also starting Emerson, Inzaghi...with a lineup like this, I think Carlo just doesn't care anymore and just wants the season to end already.

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 11:11 PM) *

It doesn't matter because i feel that carlo has little will to back the ambitions of the club.
Maybe it's our fault as fans but i think he believes there is nothing he can do to save his job at this point, hr would just be setting up his replacement (if any)... this season was doomed a moth ago with all these rumblings about ronnie/kaka then kaka sale, then the terrible injuries then beckham being brought in with or without carlo's agreeing. the sooner this season is over the better.Carlo he has come under ALOT of criticism has must feel he is as good as gone by the lineups (i just read emerson's name :S) and very questionable subs.
The sooner we close the book on 09 the better!
sign, sealed delivered.
Don't misquote me i will watch all the games and never stop cheering for those who earn their colors (pato, flamini...)I just feel if there was ever a time to really reward hard-workers, whether viudez or flamini, for their hard work throughout the same(or in practice) it's starting them in these next games, above skill/tactical exaggeration, i want fire and passion out of this team in more faces then our trophy 19-year old and, say Abbiati.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 3 2009, 06:41 AM
Post #27

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 09:34 PM) *
if there was ever a time to really reward hard workers, whether viudez or flamini

I couldn't judge Viudez to be anything since hardly anyone's seen him at all this season.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 06:42 AM
Post #28

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 11:34 PM) *
It doesn't matter because i feel that carlo has little will to back the ambitions of the club.
Maybe it's our fault as fans but i think he believes there is nothing he can do to save his job at this point, hr would just be setting up his replacement (if any)... this season was doomed a moth ago with all these rumblings about ronnie/kaka then kaka sale, then the terrible injuries then beckham being brought in with or without carlo's agreeing. the sooner this season is over the better.Carlo he has come under ALOT of criticism has must feel he is as good as gone by the lineups (i just read emerson's name :S) and very questionable subs.
The sooner we close the book on 09 the better!
sign, sealed delivered.
Don't misquote me i will watch all the games and never stop cheering for those who earn their colors (pato, flamini...)I just feel if there was ever a time to really reward hard-workers, whether viudez or flamini, for their hard work throughout the same(or in practice) it's starting them in these next games, above skill/tactical exaggeration, i want fire and passion out of this team in more faces then our trophy 19-year old and, say Abbiati.

I dont think your right on that man. If we get 3rd which is our objective, galliani has stated he can finish his contract. Why carlo is doing the retarted things hes doing in games, I even as a coach cannot explain.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 06:47 AM
Post #29

Giovanissimi Nazionali

he is visibly uncomfortable, and i wouldn't be surprised if this Milan adventure would make him think of retiring, he won the trophies he really don't need to prove himself to anyone.
i, like the rest of you, am only speculating.

This post has been edited by il_diavolo_mtl: Mar 3 2009, 07:03 AM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Mar 3 2009, 06:48 AM
Post #30

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

My prediction for this one is home win , Milan winning 3-0 with two goals from Pato and one from Jankulovski !!!

FORZA MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

This post has been edited by Ry4n: Mar 3 2009, 06:50 AM

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 06:57 AM
Post #31

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Mar 3 2009, 12:41 AM) *
I couldn't judge Viudez to be anything since hardly anyone's seen him at all this season.

he has kept busy with the Uruguayan team and he has performed Very well for them, my friend is Uruguayan and he says Viudez is one of their top 3 players (wit suarez and cavani). Again i can only speculate as neither you or i have the privileged of watching the practices, but who ever is the "first to show up, last to leave" type of guy should get rewarded! Let the youth know that possibilities will open up for them if they take them seriously. Iuno i said viudez because i have i guess what you can call an "insider" lol and he watches every uruguay game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Who knows maybe the hardest worker is mattioni...we really don't know but i would pray they get some time as late subs or wtv to prove to the rest of the young player, the opportunities are there for you, "look at Pato, he did it and never stopped trying!(of course amazing form/skill helped him but...i digress)"

it is my only wish to regain some passion and fire i think the youth can supply, in small dosses

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #32

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 2 2009, 11:57 PM) *
he has kept busy with the Uruguayan team and he has performed Very well for them, my friend is Uruguayan and he says Viudez is one of their top 3 players (wit suarez and cavani). Again i can only speculate as neither you or i have the privileged of watching the practices, but who ever is the "first to show up, last to leave" type of guy should get rewarded! Let the youth know that possibilities will open up for them if they take them seriously. Iuno i said viudez because i have i guess what you can call an "insider" lol and he watches every uruguay game (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Who knows maybe the hardest worker is mattioni...we really don't know but i would pray they get some time as late subs or wtv to prove to the rest of the young player, the opportunities are there for you, "look at Pato, he did it and never stopped trying!(of course amazing form/skill helped him but...i digress)"

it is my only wish to regain some passion and fire i think the youth can supply, in small dosses

good idea and i agree but carlo picks favorites. Otherwise seedorf wouldn't play as much as he does.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #33

Giovanissimi Nazionali

i for one have always found seedorf to be reliable in a AM position, but that's me.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #34

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 3 2009, 12:18 AM) *
i for one have always found seedorf to be reliable in a AM position, but that's me.

really? I find him slow, gives up teh ball too many times and is better in a deeper passing role such as cm. Interesting thougts from ya though

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Mar 3 2009, 07:25 AM
Post #35

Giovanissimi Nazionali

truly i enjoy discussing football with all of you, there is no wrong or right, there is only opinions and DST's dictions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 3 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #36

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Mar 3 2009, 12:25 AM) *
truly i enjoy discussing football with all of you, there is no wrong or right, there is only opinions and DST's dictions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) .

haha very nice! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Mar 3 2009, 09:32 AM
Post #37

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

forza milan

+Quote Post

dst
post Mar 3 2009, 10:13 AM
Post #38

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Mar 3 2009, 10:32 AM) *
forza milan

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 3 2009, 01:24 PM
Post #39

Token Girl
Group Icon

QUOTE (vnata001 @ Mar 3 2009, 12:16 AM) *
..BECAUSE of this, Carlo needs to change his bad habit of taking off our attackers and leaving the vulnerable defense exposed with a bunch of DMs who can't possess the ball in the other half. It really truly is this bad habit of his that has cost us so many points this season. So many matches we have played dynamically upfront, creating lots of chances, but suddenly he does one of those Pato/Dinho off, Favalli/Emerson/Flamini/Janku on subs that we've become so accustomed to this seasn, and we instantly stop playing in the other half and defend for the duration of the game, and eventually concede the heart breaking equalizer/winner in the closing stages. This has been Carlo's biggest flaw. This game is huge for him. I'm sure with kaka back we'll get a lead. Its up to Carlo to win some games for us with SOME form of ingenuity. He MUST see that what he's done this far won't work.

vnata, dude, did you read the REST of Suma's editorial?(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The other point he made (and which I didn't include because I was too lazy to translate the whole thing, it's really long) is that the defense is so unreliable (particularly Senderos) that Milan has no option but to attack to keep the ball AWAY from the opponents so the defense isn't exposed. He also suggested that Ambrosini might be a better choice in the center of defense than Senderos.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 3 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #40

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 3 2009, 01:24 PM) *
vnata, dude, did you read the REST of Suma's editorial?(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

The other point he made (and which I didn't include because I was too lazy to translate the whole thing, it's really long) is that the defense is so unreliable (particularly Senderos) that Milan has no option but to attack to keep the ball AWAY from the opponents so the defense isn't exposed. He also suggested that Ambrosini might be a better choice in the center of defense than Senderos.

Can you direct me towards the translated version of this editorial, because I haven't seen it yet.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 3 2009, 07:09 PM
Post #41

Token Girl
Group Icon

I translated the very tail end of it and put that in the 'other' section, han. To my knowledge the bulk of the editorial hasn't been translated from Italian.

HERE is a link to Suma's webpage. The full editorial's right there in Italian.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 3 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #42

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 3 2009, 07:09 PM) *
I translated the very tail end of it and put that in the 'other' section, han. To my knowledge the bulk of the editorial hasn't been translated from Italian.

HERE is a link to Suma's webpage. The full editorial's right there in Italian.

thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Mar 3 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #43

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Atalanta's projected lineup is looking very solid. If we are not careful then Cigarini will unsettle the defense (and useless Emerson) with his passing ability.

All it takes is a crossfield pass by Cigarini to Floccari which will bypass our whole useless defense and Atalanta can score.

The last time they played us it was 2-1 to them right? I recall them completely dominating us and i expect no different from them this time. They have scored three goals against Roma and Inter so i expect us to loose.

Milan underdogs against Atalanta, i though i would never utter that sentence.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 3 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #44

Token Girl
Group Icon

They will be without Manfredini for this one (suspension). Is Doni back from injury?

As for who's favoured in the game...hard to say and don't even want to speculate.

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Mar 3 2009, 10:39 PM
Post #45

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

Doni is still injured which is a slight relief, but Floccari is more than dangerous

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 12:38 AM
Post #46

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 251

Is anyone going to watch the friendly?

Mattioni is in the starting line-up,i'd love to get a second look at him.

He was a bit slow against rangers but i like his technique.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Mar 4 2009, 01:40 AM
Post #47

Dida per sempre

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 3 2009, 12:41 PM) *
Atalanta's projected lineup is looking very solid. If we are not careful then Cigarini will unsettle the defense (and useless Emerson) with his passing ability.

I didn't know Cigarini had moved on to Atalanta. I thought he was still with Parma.

Shows how much I know.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 01:50 AM
Post #48

Token Girl
Group Icon

He's on a loan/co-ownership deal there.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 05:33 PM
Post #49

Token Girl
Group Icon

(IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/28r07sk.gif) (IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/28r07sk.gif) (IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/28r07sk.gif)

So today's the friendly in Qatar. ^^^ scored the first goal.

No idea if it's due to injury or just a general rotation but Il Capitano was replaced by Bonera after the first 15 mins.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #50

Allievi Nazionali

gholam scored for al sadd.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 4 2009, 05:38 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #51

Allievi Nazionali

whats the line up, i thought mattioni was playing. I see antonini on the field....

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #52

Token Girl
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) Goal Antonini!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 05:45 PM
Post #53

Allievi Nazionali

2-1, pato and antonini. Gholam scored for sadd.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 05:46 PM
Post #54

Allievi Nazionali

LOLLLLL!!! Kaka and dinho sitting on milan bench signing al Sadd player's jersies. hahaha

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #55

Allievi Nazionali

dinho taking pictures with kids hahaha. He's still got his smile on to admire. I really wonder what is going on with him and carlo.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 4 2009, 05:51 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 05:57 PM
Post #56

Token Girl
Group Icon

Latest story (it's on tuttomercatoweb but it's long and I'm at work and don't have time to translate) hypothesizes that Ronaldinho's doing a passive agressive 'i'm sick' sort of strike thingy at Emerson's suggestion because Emerson's on the outs with the club. Even if that's someone's fantasy, he hasn't been training regularly since the derby so there probably are questions about match fitness.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #57

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 4 2009, 10:57 AM) *
Latest story (it's on tuttomercatoweb but it's long and I'm at work and don't have time to translate) hypothesizes that Ronaldinho's doing a passive agressive 'i'm sick' sort of strike thingy at Emerson's suggestion because Emerson's on the outs with the club. Even if that's someone's fantasy, he hasn't been training regularly since the derby so there probably are questions about match fitness.

sorry tennie, i'm completely confused. So emerson is on his way out? Ronaldinho is sick?

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #58

Token Girl
Group Icon

The story suggests that Emerson's mad at the club and he's gotten Ronaldinho to support him - Ronaldinho's doing so by being 'ill' (doing this in theory could pressure the club to do x or y).

Judging from Ancelotti's interview about Ronaldinho not applying himself in training, doesn't sound like it's working.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 06:12 PM
Post #59

Token Girl
Group Icon

Darmian in as RB and Mattioni in as..a winger, I think.

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 06:18 PM
Post #60

Esordienti A 95

Anyone watching the friendly?

Mattioni and Darmina really owning the right flank on the 2nd half,they defend together,attack together i can see really good chemistry there.

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 4 2009, 06:20 PM
Post #61

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

The game's finished? or is it the HT?

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 4 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #62

Primavera

QUOTE (elcordobez @ Mar 4 2009, 09:48 PM) *
Anyone watching the friendly?

Mattioni and Darmina really owning the right flank on the 2nd half,they defend together,attack together i can see really good chemistry there.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/cry.gif)

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 06:21 PM
Post #63

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 5 2009, 04:20 AM) *
The game's finished? or is it the HT?

65th minute

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 06:22 PM
Post #64

Token Girl
Group Icon

Don't cry, zeddie! (it's partway through the second half).

(IMG:http://i39.tinypic.com/28r07sk.gif) scored a goal!

And I'm really glad to hear that Darmian's doing well - he's captain of the U20s for a reason, after all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 4 2009, 06:25 PM
Post #65

Primavera

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 4 2009, 09:52 PM) *

And I'm really glad to hear that Darmian's doing well - he's captain of the U20s for a reason, after all. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

A (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) to both of them.

(Dubai Sport's not showing it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) )

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 06:26 PM
Post #66

Esordienti A 95

lol

Ironically it's the flank with more experience that's being exposed at the moment

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:31 PM
Post #67

Allievi Nazionali

viudez is tearing it up. Why carlo why!!

+Quote Post

Zed.D
Post #68

Primavera

QUOTE (elcordobez @ Mar 4 2009, 08:56 PM) *
lol

Ironically it's the flank with more experience that's being exposed at the moment

Having lots of experience doesn't necessarily mean one's better. Darmian doesn't have any experience compared to Kaladze, for example, but he might have done a better job than him if he'd gotten the chance.

Unfortunately Carlo sees it differently.

+Quote Post

elcordobez
Post #69

Esordienti A 95

VUIDEZ!!!

almost...

stole the ball and made a solo run but ended up missing the target

+Quote Post

Tennie
Post #70

Token Girl
Group Icon

who's playing on the left, elcordobez?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:32 PM
Post #71

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 4 2009, 11:22 AM) *

Wouldn't you agree that darmian should at least get some playing time. Look at him, the kid deserves a shot!!!!

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 06:33 PM
Post #72

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 5 2009, 04:31 AM) *
who's playing on the left, elcordobez?

Favz/Zamb

Zambrotta's playing in midfield

This post has been edited by elcordobez: Mar 4 2009, 06:39 PM

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Mar 4 2009, 06:34 PM
Post #73

Primavera

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 4 2009, 09:02 PM) *
Wouldn't you agree that darmian should at least get some playing time. Look at him, the kid deserves a shot!!!!

Tennie definitely agrees!

+Quote Post

Tennie
Post #74

Token Girl
Group Icon

Blue, I've been arguing for Darmian to play more since 2007. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) and yay that Viudez is doing well too! he was great fun to watch in the South American u20s.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
Post #75

Allievi Nazionali

darmian and mattioni, what chemistry LOL! Haven't even played together but they are covering for each other perfectly.

+Quote Post

kizo
post Mar 4 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #76

Pulcini Provinciali 98

Member No.: 778

Where can i watch the game?

can anyone provide a link?

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:41 PM
Post #77

Allievi Nazionali

http://www.iraqgoals.com/en/ch1.html

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 4 2009, 06:42 PM
Post #78

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

For some reason I thought the match would be on at a later time.

Hopefully there will be some highlights. Can't believe I'm missing this, apperantly the younglings of the squad are doing great

+Quote Post

kizo
post Mar 4 2009, 06:43 PM
Post #79

Pulcini Provinciali 98

thanks Bluesummers

What a Defence (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:44 PM
Post #80

Allievi Nazionali

sheva is definetly past it. He's brutal to watch.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:44 PM
Post #81

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 4 2009, 11:42 AM) *
For some reason I thought the match would be on at a later time.

Hopefully there will be some highlights. Can't believe I'm missing this, apperantly the younglings of the squad are doing great

you should see darmian and viudez. OMGGGGG

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:45 PM
Post #82

Allievi Nazionali

Dida worldclass save. Hes still got it.

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 06:46 PM
Post #83

Esordienti A 95

Darmian Viudez Mattioni Thiago Silva

All having an excellent game

Those guys are pretty much carrying the team at the moment

This post has been edited by elcordobez: Mar 4 2009, 06:46 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:47 PM
Post #84

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (elcordobez @ Mar 4 2009, 11:46 AM) *
Darmian Viudez Mattioni Thiago Silva

All having an excellent game

Those guys are pretty much carrying the team at the moment

and yet they dont even get a chance, ironic!!! I hope carlo learns something from this match, but i'm sure nothing will change.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #85

Allievi Nazionali

LOL favali was captain?? hahaha. I guess it was a friendly but so much for the traditions.

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 06:49 PM
Post #86

Esordienti A 95

Game Over 2 - 1 Milan

Very positive stuff from our youngsters.

I really liked the Darmian/Mattioni combo on the right.

Helped each other out in attack and defense really well,they both blocked pretty much every single overlap they tried.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 4 2009, 06:51 PM
Post #87

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 4 2009, 06:44 PM) *

What would you expect from someone that never gets to play and is 32 years old.

I think should have Sheva gotten more game time, he would have regained his match fitness, maybe not the speed he once had because I think that is something he lost after that injury against Parma and rushing back to play for the World Cup.

But playing and re-aquinting himself back in the game and in the team would have help him a lot, something that he was not given, since Carlo would rather take off ever striker we have and replace them with Emerson or a fullback he has available on the bench

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:52 PM
Post #88

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 4 2009, 11:51 AM) *
What would you expect from someone that never gets to play and is 32 years old.

I think should have Sheva gotten more game time, he would have regained his match fitness, maybe not the speed he once had because I think that is something he lost after that injury against Parma and rushing back to play for the World Cup.

But playing and re-aquinting himself back in the game and in the team would have help him a lot, something that he was not given, since Carlo would rather take off ever striker we have and replace them with Emerson or a fullback he has available on the bench

I dont think he belongs in milan at all. He takes up needed space. Viudez proved today that he deserves more playing time than sheva and inzaghi combined.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 4 2009, 06:52 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 4 2009, 06:53 PM
Post #89

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 4 2009, 06:49 PM) *
LOL favali was captain?? hahaha. I guess it was a friendly but so much for the traditions.

Really Favalli was captain??!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

I would rather give it to Darmian then the ex Interista that has only been with us for 3 years. I'm sure there was someone else on the pitch that has been a Milan player longer then him. Antonini would have also been a better choice since he's another one of our youth.

+Quote Post

kizo
post Mar 4 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #90

Pulcini Provinciali 98

This match really gave me a glimmer of hope (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Our youngsters performed really well

Viudez was really good, He's quite fast

Mattioni was also great

Darmian :love:

Thiago Silva Confident in himself as usual

Sheva (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

He's past his normal (not talking about the best)

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 06:54 PM
Post #91

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 5 2009, 04:44 AM) *

Well he did give Pato that assist but yeh apart from that he was fairly ineffective

Overall Thiago Silva was by far our motm,it sux that he isn't able to play

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #92

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 4 2009, 11:53 AM) *
Really Favalli was captain??!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

I would rather give it to Darmian then the ex Interista that has only been with us for 3 years. I'm sure there was someone else on the pitch that has been a Milan player longer then him. Antonini would have also been a better choice since he's another one of our youth.

inzaghi, sheva, pirlo were all on lol.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 06:57 PM
Post #93

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (kizo @ Mar 4 2009, 11:54 AM) *
This match really gave me a glimmer of hope (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Our youngsters performed really well

Viudez was really good, He's quite fast

Mattioni was also great

Darmian :love:

Thiago Silva Confident in himself as usual

Sheva (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

He's past his normal (not talking about the best)

all we need to do now is get rid of the mental handicap and these youngsters will be given their chance to prove what they can do.

+Quote Post

elcordobez
post Mar 4 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #94

Esordienti A 95

I think it would be a waste to put Mattioni as a right back.

I reckon we should slot him in midfield,he has the touch and vision to make a kickass midfielder,he doesn't make too many mistakes either or lose the ball.

I hope in future games he can express himself more and take more chances because it's fairly obvious he was trying to be consistent and always looked for the safer options.

This post has been edited by elcordobez: Mar 4 2009, 07:01 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #95

Token Girl
Group Icon

Fishdoll would like to suggest a starting lineup for the Atalanta game. He's basing his picks on reports of performances today and, well, players he likes. (Fishdoll never claimed to be objective).

Abbiati/Dida (Fishdoll's neutral here. Dida may feel he's got something to prove but Abbiati hasn't totally sucked so..)
Darmian Maldini Bonera Zambrotta
Mattioni Beckham Pirlo Seedorf
Kaka
Pato

With a suggestion to let Viudez come on for Seedorf at some point BEFORE the 85th minute.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 4 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #96

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 4 2009, 06:52 PM) *
I dont think he belongs in milan at all. He takes up needed space. Viudez proved today that he deserves more playing time than sheva and inzaghi combined.

You can say that about Viudez all you want, but at the end of the day Carlo decides who gets to play and we all know that Viudez wouldn't play even if there are no strikers or AM in the team, Carlo would rather play Seedorf as a center forward then give Viudez a chance in a compeitive match

Having said that, I think Sheva has as much a chance as Viudez of getting in the team, simply because Carlo does not like him, before Sheva left no matter what personal problem they had between them, he just had to play Sheva or the torches would come out and the tifosi would hunt him down, but now he can leave him to rot all he wants, and he's doing just that.

I already stated how I feel about Sheva and I personally think that had he been given more playing time, he would have regained match fitness, and I know he can never be 100% but I think he could have at least regained 75% of his old self, and considering how good Sheva was, 75% would be a hell of a lot and would have helped us out a lot too. But again, this is another one of the reasons why I personally think Carlo should go, the fact that he plays favourites and if he doesn't like you he'll make it as hard as he can for you

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 07:02 PM
Post #97

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 4 2009, 12:01 PM) *
Fishdoll would like to suggest a starting lineup for the Atalanta game. He's basing his picks on reports of performances today and, well, players he likes. (Fishdoll never claimed to be objective).

Abbiati/Dida (Fishdoll's neutral here. Dida may feel he's got something to prove but Abbiati hasn't totally sucked so..)
Kaka
Pato

With a suggestion to let Viudez come on for Seedorf at some point BEFORE the 85th minute.

I say fishdoll for 2009/2010 as head coach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Mar 4 2009, 07:03 PM

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Mar 4 2009, 07:06 PM
Post #98

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 4 2009, 12:02 PM) *
You can say that about Viudez all you want, but at the end of the day Carlo decides who gets to play and we all know that Viudez wouldn't play even if there are no strikers or AM in the team, Carlo would rather play Seedorf as a center forward then give Viudez a chance in a compeitive match

Having said that, I think Sheva has as much a chance as Viudez of getting in the team, simply because Carlo does not like him, before Sheva left no matter what personal problem they had between them, he just had to play Sheva or the torches would come out and the tifosi would hunt him down, but now he can leave him to rot all he wants, and he's doing just that.

I already stated how I feel about Sheva and I personally think that had he been given more playing time, he would have regained match fitness, and I know he can never be 100% but I think he could have at least regained 75% of his old self, and considering how good Sheva was, 75% would be a hell of a lot and would have helped us out a lot too. But again, this is another one of the reasons why I personally think Carlo should go, the fact that he plays favourites and if he doesn't like you he'll make it as hard as he can for you

Yes but the point I'm trying to make is that If we had given viudez playing time in the season like pato, there was a chance he would have developed into a wonder talent. Sheva at 32 is what good to us? Especially when he belongs to chelsea. Sheva shouldn't have even been brought here because all hes doing is taking up room for someone like viudez. Why do you think poor paloschi was loaned/co-ownershiped. I would rather have paloschi or viudez given time than a 32 year old washed up chelsea player.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Mar 4 2009, 07:12 PM
Post #99

Token Girl
Group Icon

I agree with Fishdoll's projected lineup. Maybe I'm being a bit fatalistic but I'm at the point where I'm not sure we've got all that much to lose and, well, the kids have apparently been doing quite well so why not see if they can get a decent result?

I really like Viudez but honestly think one of the reasons we've not seen him is his stature. The guy's REALLY short - and the big Serie A defenders would have him for lunch if he was fielded before he got accustomed to the game. At least that's my theory. I think he and Cardacio will both be loaned somewhere next year for seasoning.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Mar 4 2009, 07:16 PM
Post #100

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 4 2009, 07:01 PM) *

Kaka
Pato

The fishdoll might have swalled an anti-Carlo pill because the midfield has not defensive midfielder...

I personally don't like to see us using the flat 4 midfield, it never works, I've said it in all 3 match threads that we played it and we always play badly with it, the Reggina win was more of a fluke rather then a deserved one.

What I'de like to see (Looking at it from a realistic point of view fishdoll...)

Zambro--Maldini--Bonera--Janku
Beckham--Pirlo--Flamini
Kaka
Pato--Sheva

It was a toss up between Seedorf and Becks, but based on how they both played in the last 3 games, Beckham would win hands down, and he hasn't even been playing that well, which should say a lot about how much Seedorf sucked.

Pato and Sheva as the attacking duo, because we haven't really gotten to see them in action together since the second group game of the UEFA Cup, and I really liked their dynamic when they played together.

Hopefully we'll know more new on Dinho as the match approaches, but if he's not fit, then I want to see 2 strikers not Seedorf and Kaka plus 1 striker, I'm seriously fead up with this one striker sh!t, Carlo needs to get over it.

+Quote Post

23 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 06:57 AM