Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Seedorf open to Ajax return
But midfielder happy at Milan for the time being

9th January 2008

Clarence Seedorf will not rule out a return to Ajax in the future, but insists he is happy to stay at Milan.

The stylish midfielder started his career with Ajax before leaving in 1995 for Sampdoria and he has been with European champions Milan since 2002.

During a recent trip to Dubai, Seedorf was asked by Ajax chairman John Jaakke about returning to Amsterdam in the future.

The 31-year-old would not be averse to rejoining the Dutch giants, but has stressed his commitment to his current club.

"I thought it was a joke at first because it took me a bit by surprise," Seedorf told Voetbal International about Jaakke's proposition. "Then I said: 'You never know'.

"My contract with Milan runs until 2011 and I am still happy here. I think it is good that Ajax would like to re-sign me, which means that they have good memories of me - and it is mutual.

"But I am associated with AC Milan and I am happy with them.

"But you never know how things are going to be in the future. I think that you should never exclude things in life, so I never say never."

::channel4::

This post has been edited by dst: Jan 15 2008, 08:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Jan 16 2008, 01:17 AM
Post #2

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 558

31 now and come 2011 he'll be 34, IMO a return to Ajax then would be perfect for all parties.

This post has been edited by I_Rossoneri: Jan 16 2008, 01:17 AM

+Quote Post

IoRDanCHo
post Jan 16 2008, 02:12 AM
Post #3

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,500

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jan 16 2008, 12:17 AM)
31 now and come 2011 he'll be 34, IMO a return to Ajax then would be perfect for all parties.

That motherf****r is a f*****g professor! The older he gets, tha better he is!
There is nothing hidden in footbal for him! Even KaKa and Ronaldinho can learn something from him! And i think KaKa did learn a lot from him!

F*****g GENIUS!

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Jan 16 2008, 02:34 AM
Post #4

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (IoRDanCHo @ Jan 16 2008, 12:12 PM)
That motherf****r is a f*****g professor! The older he gets, tha better he is!
There is nothing hidden in footbal for him! Even KaKa and Ronaldinho can learn something from him! And i think KaKa did learn a lot from him!

F*****g GENIUS!

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jan 20 2008, 07:04 PM
Post #5

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

I want him to end his career with us at San Siro. But Ajax is an open option, if they can find their form back...

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jan 20 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #6

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 20 2008, 09:04 PM)
I want him to end his career with us at San Siro. But Ajax is an open option, if they can find their form back...

Clarance is one of the most complete midfielders I have seen .. A player of his caliber and experience is no where be seen. If he goes, it's not like Milan will stop all together, hell no !! But IMO, what he does on the pitch has received little gratification. He is excellent at what he does, and the idea of loosing him is kind of like loosing Kaka' or Pirlo, i.e. a HUGE blow.

I share the same opinion of you and would like for him to end his career here, with Milan. A team for which he was crucial at winning two CL trophies and a Serie A title to name the most prestigious of titles.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Jan 20 2008, 10:37 PM
Post #7

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 20 2008, 10:30 PM)
Clarance is one of the most complete midfielders I have seen .. A player of his caliber and experience is no where be seen. If he goes, it's not like Milan will stop all together, hell no !! But IMO, what he does on the pitch has received little gratification. He is excellent at what he does, and the idea of loosing him is kind of like loosing Kaka' or Pirlo, i.e. a HUGE blow.

I share the same opinion of you and would like for him to end his career here, with Milan. A team for which he was crucial at winning two CL trophies and a Serie A title to name the most prestigious of titles.

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif) Forza Clarence!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:39 PM