Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Galliani refutes Roni talk

X-Offender
post Aug 3 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #1

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has rejected suggestions that they are lining up an £85m bid for Ronaldinho.

At the end of the team’s first summer friendly against Lecco, Galliani answered the inevitable questions on the club’s interest in Ronaldinho. And his response was very clear: “The deal is impossible, so let’s stop joking.

“This story must end, I understand that papers need to please the readers, but now it’s enough.”

Nonetheless, Galliani’s denial may not correspond to the Via Turati club’s real intentions.

President Silvio Berlusconi is not willing to abandon the idea of signing the Brazilian star and Milan’s qualification to the Champions League group stage will be fundamental for the beginning of any negotiation with the 26-year-old Barcelona striker.

Galliani was also satisfied with the 2-0 win over Lecco ahead of next week’s Champions League qualifying match against Red Star Belgrade.

“The team seems fairly fit, also in consideration of the fact that we started our pre-season very late and had to review our plans after the appeal verdicts,” said Galliani.

“I am satisfied about this test, everyone has been working hard and you can see the results.

“Red Star Belgrade are at a further stage in their preparation, but we still have a week to train and this match was a good chance to test our conditions.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 3 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #2

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 3 2006, 05:57 PM)
President Silvio Berlusconi is not willing to abandon the idea of signing the Brazilian star and Milan’s qualification to the Champions League group stage will be fundamental for the beginning of any negotiation with the 26-year-old Barcelona striker.

Is there a source ?

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 3 2006, 07:08 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 3 2006, 12:01 PM)
Is there a source ?

Ronnie is not coming, I'm 100% sure! Galliani says it's just a joke, Ronnie himslef says he is more than happy where he is right now... So this all leads to one thing: Newspapers have employees to pay! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 3 2006, 08:35 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 3 2006, 09:08 PM)
Ronnie is not coming, I'm 100% sure! Galliani says it's just a joke, Ronnie himslef says he is more than happy where he is right now... So this all leads to one thing: Newspapers have employees to pay! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

True .. But I wanted to find out about this :

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 3 2006, 09:06 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 3 2006, 01:35 PM)
True .. But I wanted to find out about this :

That's just newspaper bs IMO.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Aug 3 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #6

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

Apparently we won't sign anyone until Champions League qualification is assured.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 3 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #7

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 3 2006, 09:02 PM)
Apparently we won't sign anyone until Champions League qualification is assured.

Yes, it seems. So... only after 24th maybe we got the signs and "the surprise".

Well, maybe before, maybe after... everybody knows Milan with or without difficulties, will be on CL group stage.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 4 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #8

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 3 2006, 09:09 PM)
Yes, it seems. So... only after 24th maybe we got the signs and "the surprise".

Well, maybe before, maybe after... everybody knows Milan with or without difficulties, will be on CL group stage.

Let's not try to jinx it and let's not get to over confident that we have the group stages in the bag.

+Quote Post

Portman
post Aug 4 2006, 01:15 AM
Post #9

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 3 2006, 11:50 PM)
Let's not try to jinx it and let's not get to over confident that we have the group stages in the bag.

Do you even imagine Milan in UEFA Cup this season? I don't think so...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 4 2006, 01:27 AM
Post #10

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 4 2006, 12:15 AM)
Do you even imagine Milan in UEFA Cup this season? I don't think so...

Me neither but I don't like to get too cocky or sure of a win because when I do that we almost never win. So I'm not going to say anything about wether we wil win or lose because I don't even want to risk it, because after the hell they put us through I can't even imagine us losing it.

I'm also worried about our lack of defensive options. lokk at the backline we will be playing with Brocchi--Billy--Favalli--Janku. That alone reduces my confidence levels a lot

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 4 2006, 01:46 AM
Post #11

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 4 2006, 03:27 AM)
I'm also worried about our lack of defensive options. lokk at the backline we will be playing with Brocchi--Billy--Favalli--Janku. That alone reduces my confidence levels a lot

Yikes .. That looks really bad, especially for a team like Milan

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 4 2006, 01:51 AM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 4 2006, 12:46 AM)
Yikes .. That looks really bad, especially for a team like Milan

I don't know what will happen, I mean what more important work can some of our players have to do then playing in a very important match, I hope that they aren't taking this lightly because we cannot afford to lose this game not after we have been sent to hell and back, we just can't risk not going through because of underestimating a smaller team

Nesta I can understand since he is still injured but what more important work do Kaladze, Maldini, Cafu (I think he is still in Brazil because of his father) and Kaka have to do that is more important then this game?

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 4 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #13

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 3 2006, 06:51 PM)
I don't know what will happen, I mean what more important work can some of our players have to do then playing in a very important match, I hope that they aren't taking this lightly because we cannot afford to lose this game not after we have been sent to hell and back, we just can't risk not going through because of underestimating a smaller team

Nesta I can understand since he is still injured but what more important work do Kaladze, Maldini, Cafu (I think he is still in Brazil because of his father) and Kaka have to do that is more important then this game?

They are all at Milanello I believe! Some of those players you mentioned are injured and some of them just aren't fit...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 4 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #14

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 4 2006, 12:53 AM)
They are all at Milanello I believe! Some of those players you mentioned are injured and some of them just aren't fit...

Yes bit Carlo said some of them had other work to do what could this mean that they still are working to get fit or do they have buisness to attend to which isn't football related? Who knows, if we are going on by who is fit, then the whole sqaud should stay at Milanello because none of them really looked that much up to it yesterday, barring Seedorf and Gourcuff

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Aug 4 2006, 02:11 AM
Post #15

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 3 2006, 06:59 PM)
Yes bit Carlo said some of them had other work to do what could this mean that they still are working to get fit or do they have buisness to attend to which isn't football related? Who knows, if we are going on by who is fit, then the whole sqaud should stay at Milanello because none of them really looked that much up to it yesterday, barring Seedorf and Gourcuff

Too much sex...(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:49 AM