acid911
post Jul 9 2008, 12:48 AM
Post #77

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (brainden @ Jul 9 2008, 04:33 AM)
Berlusconi is destroying milan

Welcome, brainden. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Feel free to introduce yourself by opening up an Introduction thread.

And yeah, it sure does seem like he's lost interest in the club. Particularly after the elections. Haven't heard any quotes or news conferences he used to have regarding Milan last year. Can't blame him, because he could very well be busy with lots of stuff, but at least take time out to tend to the club. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) That's the least he can do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Jul 9 2008, 02:56 AM
Post #78

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,763

QUOTE (brainden @ Jul 8 2008, 11:33 PM)
Berlusconi is destroying milan

i dont think he's purpously doing it but indirectly, yes.

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Jul 12 2008, 03:16 AM
Post #79

Esordienti A 95

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 874

Whether Galliani or Bert stay I don't really care, they mean nothing to me. The only thing that matters is seeing a great game of football on a pitch in Euro cups and scudetto.

Why should I care what some rich Italian mafia figures say. If you died tomorrow Galliani and Silvio wouldn't give a thought hell to your well being so why should we be deeply moved by all this. At least Kaka can go out there on the pitch and put on a show, thats why I love the guy.

Of course we want them to open the wallet, but the truth is there are different fiscal laws, Italy is in a bad situation right now, and probably the last thing Silvio wants to show is how much he can splash money on a football team when the people of Italy are starving and have a bad economy. But at least give the people some good football to watch eh??

This post has been edited by jbryant1: Jul 12 2008, 03:16 AM

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:12 PM