Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Juve snub Milan’s Trez bid

misha
post Nov 22 2006, 05:29 PM
Post #1

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Juventus have rejected a January bid from Milan for star striker David Trezeguet, according to reports in Italy.

The Frenchman had already been paired with the Rossoneri during the summer after the Old Lady were relegated to Serie B, but his departure was blocked by the club.

According to the Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, Milan have made a fresh offer to Juventus to bring the French international to the San Siro after Christmas.

However, the Bianconeri management have no intention of letting the former Monaco man leave as they consider him a key player for an immediate return to Serie A.

The striker, who has been valued at £14m, is contracted to Juve until 2008 and he has failed to commit his future to the Bianconeri.

With that in mind, Milan could make a fresh bid in the summer as they are still looking for a suitable Andriy Shevchenko replacement.

Manchester United, Liverpool and Lyon are also interested in the player’s services and the striker’s father and agent Jorge will meet Juve officials shortly to discuss possible options.

Meanwhile, sporting director Alessio Secco and Coach Didier Deschamps are already working on the Juventus of the future.

"Deschamps has all that is needed to stay here with us for a long time,” said Secco to Tuttosport.

“He could start a new era, just like what happened with Marcello Lippi. Didier was a Juventino and he knows the environment very well.

“He accepted the Serie B challenge with us because he was eager to sit on the Juve bench.

“We are already starting to plan in view of a return to Serie A. We have been contacting our most important players to convince them to stay with us and we are planning three important signings – but I cannot reveal their names…”

Football Italia
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Nov 22 2006, 06:49 PM
Post #2

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

Oh no..no Trez what are we to do??!!!!! Bloody nuts...does Juve think we have no other vocation than kiss a$$ for their players??

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Nov 22 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #3

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

Shows the tough position that we're in for getting new players.

I think he would do well for us. He's a real box striker.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 22 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #4

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

I think he'd be a great Pippo replacment .. Nothing more nothing less.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 22 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

Are our management stupid or what? We all know after dropping them in the 5hit with calciopoli they will never sell to us. Juve would rather lose him cheaply to another club than sell to us.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 23 2006, 01:14 AM
Post #6

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 22 2006, 04:59 PM)
Are our management stupid or what? We all know after dropping them in the 5hit with calciopoli they will never sell to us. Juve would rather lose him cheaply to another club than sell to us.

This is the truth.... I actually remember one of the Juve officials saying that and that is exactly what happened with Zambrotta and Buffon.

+Quote Post

Devillito
post Nov 23 2006, 06:36 AM
Post #7

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,612

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 23 2006, 09:14 AM)
This is the truth.... I actually remember one of the Juve officials saying that and that is exactly what happened with Zambrotta and Buffon.

Yeah,Zambrotta said juventus betrayed him!!

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 23 2006, 01:30 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 23 2006, 12:59 AM)

I definitely disagree with this!! it sounds more like what Galliani would say ... this is just showcase cr@p ... just show them the money and all of a sudden doors will open !! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Nov 23 2006, 01:41 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 23 2006, 06:30 AM)
I definitely disagree with this!! it sounds more like what Galliani would say ... this is just showcase cr@p ... just show them the money and all of a sudden doors will open !!  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Milan offered Juve more money than Barca for Zambrotta. It's a fact.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Nov 23 2006, 01:42 PM
Post #10

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 23 2006, 12:30 PM)
I definitely disagree with this!! it sounds more like what Galliani would say ... this is just showcase cr@p ... just show them the money and all of a sudden doors will open !!  (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Then why did they decline our offer for Zambro and sell him at a reduced price to Barca?
They also sold Ibra to the merda even though we had made the formal bid as well! The truth is they don't want to sell to us - even if our offer is the highest (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by I_Rossoneri: Nov 23 2006, 01:53 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Nov 23 2006, 01:46 PM
Post #11

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 22 2006, 10:59 PM)

Like they did with zambrotta

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 23 2006, 02:30 PM
Post #12

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 23 2006, 02:42 PM)
Then why did they decline our offer for Zambro and sell him at a reduced price to Barca?
They also sold Ibra to the merda even though we had made the formal bid as well! The truth is they don't want to sell to us - even if our offer is the highest (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

By the time Zambrotta was sold (July 20th, 2006) we didn't know if we would be playing in the Champions League or not ... even if Zambro wanted Milan he would have to wait to know the outcome of the appeal but Giuve decided to sell him immediately cause they needed the money!!

As for Ibra ... Galliani himself said the Merda made a bigger offer !!

This post has been edited by dst: Nov 23 2006, 02:33 PM

+Quote Post

Costacurta
post Nov 24 2006, 05:05 PM
Post #13

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 1,611

Yes lets just offer more and more until we get Trezeguet. He can't want to stick around at Juve, he will want to leave and then its hard to keep someone, we should know.

Seriously he is worth well over £20 M. Great finisher, guarunteed goals. That is what we need. Badly.

Frankly we should be able to make offers NO-ONE could refuse. Just how rich is Burlusconi. It's just a matter of effort, and if he cares anymore.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Nov 24 2006, 10:02 PM
Post #14

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Costacurta @ Nov 24 2006, 05:05 PM)
Frankly we should be able to make offers NO-ONE could refuse. Just how rich is Burlusconi. It's just a matter of effort, and if he cares anymore.

I've read Berlusconi doesn't want to spend big money anymore.

+Quote Post

dst
post Nov 24 2006, 10:27 PM
Post #15

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 24 2006, 11:02 PM)
I've read Berlusconi doesn't want to spend big money anymore.

He wants to spend it on b1tches and luxury cars! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:23 PM