> Italian weekend cancelled

LaPalma
post Feb 3 2007, 12:02 AM
Post #31

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,792

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:59 PM)
If you're gonna feel sorry for me, I'd prefer it was that I'm gonna miss my beloved Milan! Otherwise I'm fine mate!

.....no comment....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Diavolo
Post #32

Esordienti B 96

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 772

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:58 PM)
Something needs to be done.

Paople are losing their lives here. If it means a game is postponed for a weekend then so be it.

This isn't just someone dying because of an accident or natural causes he was KILLED because of a stupid questionable goal!!!

If that doesn't sound tragic to you and you don't feel the need that there should be something done about it, then I don't know what is

Again, this has nothing to do with this game. It has to do with rivalery between two sicily groups that hate each other. They went to this game not to wach it, but to fight. They didn't even watch a game, they were fighting outside a stadium when game was beeing played.

+Quote Post

han2503
Post #33

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Feb 2 2007, 10:59 PM)
If you're gonna feel sorry for me, I'd prefer it was that I'm gonna miss my beloved Milan! Otherwise I'm fine mate!

We spend entire summers without watching a Milan game, I'm sure a weekend won't kill you (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 3 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #34

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:59 PM)

You will miss your beloved Milan only for one week, while Filippo's family will miss their beloved person until they join him in heaven. Try to understand what exactly has happened and then come and talk here, would ya?

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2007, 12:04 AM
Post #35

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Diavolo @ Feb 2 2007, 11:02 PM)
Again, this has nothing to do with this game. It has to do with rivalery between two sicily groups that hate each other. They went to this game not to wach it, but to fight. They didn't even watch a game, they were fighting outside a stadium when game was beeing played.

As I said before I dodn't watch the match but from what I read they made it sound like it was because of the goals.

But it doesn't matter what it was about a man was killed because of something stupid, that's what really matters

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Feb 3 2007, 12:05 AM
Post #36

Group Icon

QUOTE (Diavolo @ Feb 3 2007, 12:02 AM)

You might be right, but on the other hand this would not have happened without this game.

Yea, but how is missing a game gonna help? Like I said 1 min. silence?! unsure.gif wink.gif

1 minute silence bla....it's not like this happened in the Serie A for the first time. Something ahs to happen. If people die the show CAN'T go on. Now the fans will have time to think about their action and why they watch football.

+Quote Post

milanista1899
post Feb 3 2007, 12:06 AM
Post #37

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 735

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 2 2007, 11:04 PM)
You will miss your beloved Milan only for one week, while Filippo's family will miss their beloved person until they join him in heaven. Try to understand what exactly has happened and then come and talk here, would ya?

I got/have had my own problems but I never made them anyone else's.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2007, 12:07 AM
Post #38

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Feb 2 2007, 11:02 PM)

Because a man was killed because of a Serie A game.

The FIGC need to take immediate action. And until then there will be no Serie A games.

As I said before this man was killed because of a stupid rivalry, a minutes silence is when someone dies, not is killed in the prime of his life because of something stupid

+Quote Post

Diavolo
post Feb 3 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #39

Esordienti B 96

One part of the group of Catania supporters were fighting with police outside the stadium, others were watching the game, but when result wasn't in their favour they started to fight with police inside the stadium and throwing thorches to the field. From there it all went downhill. There are hundreds of wounded inside and outside the stadium, hospitals in Catania are in emergency.
IT'S INSANE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING!

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Feb 3 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Feb 3 2007, 12:06 AM)
I got/have had my own problems but I never made them anyone else's.

Oh....you're such a tough guy.....
Anyway...from now on I will simply ignore your comments....

+Quote Post

m1ke
post Feb 3 2007, 12:11 AM
Post #41

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Please try and keep it respectful guys. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and it's obvious that there are some differing views here.

I think they were right to suspend this weeks fixtures, and my thoughts go out to his family.

+Quote Post

han2503
Post #42

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Diavolo @ Feb 2 2007, 11:09 PM)
One part of the group of Catania supporters were fighting with police outside the stadium, others were watching the game, but when result wasn't in their favour they started to fight with police inside the stadium and throwing thorches to the field. From there it all went downhill. There are hundreds of wounded inside and outside the stadium, hospitals in Catania are in emergency.
IT'S INSANE THAT THIS IS HAPPENING!

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

This is really bad (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

The FIGC should send their @sses back to Serie B. Maybe this will send out a big enough message

+Quote Post

milanista1899
Post #43

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 735

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Feb 2 2007, 11:09 PM)
Oh....you're such a tough guy.....
Anyway...from now on I will simply ignore your comments....

Good, that's another person added to that list! Do what you want, that's my motto! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Diavolo
post Feb 3 2007, 12:15 AM
Post #44

Esordienti B 96

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 3 2007, 12:11 AM)

They should try to do the same thing as they did in England. People should go to jail.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Diavolo @ Feb 2 2007, 11:15 PM)
They should try to do the same thing as they did in England. People should go to jail.

I will be pretty hard trying to find out who killed him and the ones that where making the most trouble.

Whatever they do, serious action needs to be taken

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:40 AM