> How about De Rossi !!??

dst
post Oct 19 2006, 10:54 PM
Post #1

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

I think he's a very good player. He's more experienced than Sneijder, he is consistent and already a WC champion with (some) experience ... Is he available though ?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Would you like him !!?

note: we were linked to him in early June ..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Oct 19 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

He's very good.

But... I think he'll never leave Roma for Milan.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Oct 19 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,388

I think he will be to Roma the Next Totti... And I don't mean the type of the player, but their new leader...

And did I mention how much I like this guy? And he is still very young...

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Oct 19 2006, 11:37 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Oct 19 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #4

Berretti

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 19 2006, 11:36 PM)
I think he will be to Roma the Next Totti... And I don't mean the type of the player, but their new leader...

Yup. De Rossi or Aquillani.

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Oct 19 2006, 11:58 PM
Post #5

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 19 2006, 04:39 PM)
Yup. De Rossi or Aquillani.

Aquillani is still too young and inexperienced... But I like him a lot too!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

This post has been edited by pKillerMax: Oct 19 2006, 11:58 PM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Oct 20 2006, 12:10 AM
Post #6

Berretti

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 19 2006, 11:58 PM)
Aquillani is still too young and inexperienced... But I like him a lot too!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)

Roma is a great soccer school, always having Totti's, Aquillani's, etc... probably the best in Italy and one of the top 5 in Europe.

West Ham (Joe Cole, Frank Lampard, Defoe, etc), Ajax, Sporting Lisbon (Futre, Figo, Simao Sabrosa, Quaresma, Nani, Moutinho, etc) and Auxerre are great schools too.

This post has been edited by Portugal: Oct 20 2006, 12:10 AM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Oct 20 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I like him as a player definately a big talent and with great experiance considering his age, but like all here said I don't think he would ever actually leave Roma, like Totti.

But he does also have that Roma temper that likes to flair up now and then, especially when he's under pressure (the elbow in the WC, anyone?)

+Quote Post

dst
post Oct 20 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #8

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 20 2006, 01:36 AM)
I think he will be to Roma the Next Totti...

I think so too .. he IS a "Totti" though even now; hot-tempered and "leadery" !! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
How do Roma produce these guys !!?? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) And they never seem to even consider leaving !!
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 20 2006, 02:10 AM)
Roma is a great soccer school, always having Totti's, Aquillani's, etc... probably the best in Italy and one of the top 5 in Europe.

West Ham, Ajax, Sporting Lisbon ...

Heerenveen !!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Oct 20 2006, 07:32 PM
Post #9

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

Well actually from what I hear Barca's youth system isn't so bad either. Messi then Fabregas....

De Rossi ain't gonna leave, so let's forget him

In fact any one of those WC squad players could be accomodated in Milan...except Iaquinta. We have our own Samurai Marco

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Oct 20 2006, 08:38 PM
Post #10

Insert cool title here<--
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,792

I don't think de Rossi will possibly leave Roma...he's a symbol, just like Totti. And to be honest I don't like him that much. Of course he's a good player, but too hot tempered and unfair, I hate his style...

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Oct 20 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #11

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 20 2006, 12:32 PM)
Well actually from what I hear Barca's youth system isn't so bad either. Messi then Fabregas....

De Rossi ain't gonna leave, so let's forget him

In fact any one of those WC squad players could be accomodated in Milan...except Iaquinta. We have our own Samurai Marco

I'm pretty sure Fabregas was a Arsenal youth system product... Barca signed him but they didn't believe in him, so he went back to Arsenal... Or did I just make this whole thing up... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Anyways... Fabregas and Torres are the best!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Oct 20 2006, 08:41 PM
Post #12

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Oct 20 2006, 01:38 PM)
I don't think de Rossi will possibly leave Roma...he's a symbol, just like Totti. And to be honest I don't like him that much. Of course he's a good player, but too hot tempered and unfair, I hate his style...

Did you know?
De Rossi won admirers for his honesty during Roma's 2-1 win against FC Messina Peloro on 19 March 2006 when he confessed he had scored with his hand, prompting the referee to disallow the effort.

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Oct 20 2006, 09:24 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 20 2006, 08:41 PM)
Did you know?
De Rossi won admirers for his honesty during Roma's 2-1 win against FC Messina Peloro on 19 March 2006 when he confessed he had scored with his hand, prompting the referee to disallow the effort.

No, I didn't, but it doesn't change anything. He had one bright moment, so what? He's not the kinda guy that has his emotions under control...

+Quote Post

KillerMax
post Oct 20 2006, 09:27 PM
Post #14

Allievi Nazionali

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Oct 20 2006, 02:24 PM)
No, I didn't, but it doesn't change anything. He had one bright moment, so what? He's not the kinda guy that has his emotions under control...

And that's what makes him likable!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

LaPalma
post Oct 20 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 20 2006, 09:27 PM)

Well...NO! Rino might be a guy who is hot tempered, he's a hard player, but he's never unfair! Everyone here (including me at first, I have forgiven him now, he's just too great) was bashing Zidane for his headbut, what de Rossi has done in the WC group stage wasn't any better, and de Rossi has done such things before.
I prefer players like Maldini. He's the best defender ever, but he isn't as hot tempered as other guys, AND in over 20 years for Milan he got only about 5 red cards! Not THAT'S a player!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/devilsmiley.gif)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:09 AM