> Milan set for Ivanovic crunch talks

Ry4n
post Aug 14 2008, 03:27 AM
Post #31

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 14 2008, 01:21 AM) *
Against Juventus right? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

oh yes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) who but the Jail birds (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Aug 14 2008, 03:46 AM
Post #32

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

Hopefully this isn't another dumb rumour. Milan need a first rate central defender in this transfer market.

I havent seen much of this Chelsea player but our defense this preseason has looked so dreadful that we have nothing to lose. Its so odd how the management of this team has allowed Milan to go down hill in key areas.

We sold Simic so Milan must be plotting this acquisition.

+Quote Post

Giancarlo
post Aug 14 2008, 04:54 AM
Post #33

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 4,011

QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Aug 14 2008, 03:46 AM) *
Hopefully this isn't another dumb rumour. Milan need a first rate central defender in this transfer market.

I havent seen much of this Chelsea player but our defense this preseason has looked so dreadful that we have nothing to lose. Its so odd how the management of this team has allowed Milan to go down hill in key areas.

We sold Simic so Milan must be plotting this acquisition.

Of course. The only way I saw a class defender coming is through the sale of a certain player (I named several, but Simic seem like the obvious choice because there would be buyers).

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 14 2008, 09:44 AM
Post #34

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Irrespective of whether we get him or not, the thing that matters here is the management got enough of a kick in the right place that they are looking to make changes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) That's far more important after how we ended our last season. Remember the last couple of transfer windows, we'd consider ourselves lucky if we signed more than one player. Last summer we only signed Pato, I reckon. We built ourselves half a team this year.

Of course, I'd much rather like we don't fall into these sorts of messes in the first place. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) And that's the reason why Ivanovic would be a good add to our squad.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 14 2008, 12:09 PM
Post #35

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

it is blown up
Ivanovic will not go to Milan, or at least this does not happen very quickly: the negotiations between the company rossonera and Chelsea was abruptly interrupted in its final phase due to the question about the end of the loan, scheduled for next June. Gli inglesi hanno infatti chiesto l'obbligatorietà del riscatto del giocatore, il cui cartellino è valutato 12 milioni. The British have asked the mandatory redemption of the player, whose card is valued 12 million. I dirigenti milanisti si sono rifiutati: per ora, tutto fermo. The leaders have refused milanisti: for now, everything stopped.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 14 2008, 12:10 PM
Post #36

Allievi Nazionali

better tranaltion needed it is from mediaset

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Aug 14 2008, 12:16 PM
Post #37

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

Ivanovic won't go to Milan, at least not in the short term: negotiations betwen the Rossoneri and Chelsea were abruptly interrupted in the conclusive phase due to the question of the end of the loan, fixed for next June. The English asked for the obligatory sale of the player at a 12 million value. The Milanisti refused. For now, everything's off.

Here's the original Italian: Ivanovic non andrà al Milan, o perlomeno ciò non succederà in tempi brevissimi: la trattativa tra la società rossonera e il Chelsea si è bruscamente interrotta nella sua fase conclusiva a causa della questione sulla fine del prestito, fissata per il prossimo giugno. Gli inglesi hanno infatti chiesto l'obbligatorietà del riscatto del giocatore, il cui cartellino è valutato 12 milioni. I dirigenti milanisti si sono rifiutati: per ora, tutto fermo.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 14 2008, 12:26 PM
Post #38

Allievi Nazionali

i wonder will we look somewhere else or wait for next season

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 14 2008, 12:35 PM
Post #39

Allievi Nazionali

TMW is saying that milan officials are in london and trying to overcome the problem suffered

+Quote Post

acid911
post Aug 14 2008, 12:40 PM
Post #40

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

Good, good. They should be. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) If it came to buy-out options, we should just probably have. It's not that Ivanovic is a bad defender.

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 14 2008, 12:43 PM
Post #41

Allievi Nazionali

mediaset extended version of the article belive ( that is what i understood) that the deal is skipped it is not gonna happen

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Aug 14 2008, 12:59 PM
Post #42

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

+Quote Post

agenth
post Aug 14 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #43

Kaka's fangirl, and proud =]

Member No.: 2,687

other sources said we ar enear, but since it's mediaset (the one owned by berlusconi, right?)

i guess we can safely call it a night (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

GrinReaper
post Aug 14 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #44

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 3,999

QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 14 2008, 05:46 PM) *
Ivanovic won't go to Milan, at least not in the short term: negotiations betwen the Rossoneri and Chelsea were abruptly interrupted in the conclusive phase due to the question of the end of the loan, fixed for next June. The English asked for the obligatory sale of the player at a 12 million value. The Milanisti refused. For now, everything's off.

Goal.com reports this as the other way around:

Sportmediaset claims The Blues are not willing to give Milan the right to buy the player on a permanent basis and thus everything has gone up in smoke as the Rossoneri wanted the rights as part of the loan move.

Il Diavolo’s directors have now pulled out as a result and it seems as if they will not return for Ivanovic unless they have the right to take him on permanently.

Milan were ready to give Chelsea €2m up front and then a further €10m next year for the defender but the English club do not want to lose their player, a €13m investment in January, and thus the move has broken down.

Conflicting reports, so, I don't know what to believe. But, I guess if both the sources say the move is off, so it must be off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Aug 14 2008, 02:04 PM
Post #45

Allievi Nazionali

everything is off now there is an article on TMw which says that chelsea have told ivanavic agent that he is not for sale

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:55 PM