> Blues could tempt Ancelotti - Milan

Fillipo Simone
post Feb 18 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #61

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

It's not about Kaladze, Emerson, Seedorf at all! But I'm to lame to make a pro-K/E/S+Carletto speach right now, so you have to belive me...okay? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Feb 18 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #62

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Feb 18 2009, 04:42 PM) *
It's not about Kaladze, Emerson, Seedorf at all! But I'm to lame to make a pro-K/E/S+Carletto speach right now, so you have to belive me...okay?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Okay, I'll believe you this time! But speaking off the record, it really is a bit about them. Carlo favors his favorite players, never benches them, which in turn results their performance levels dropping because they know there is no competition, their starting place is fixed in the XI. Which in turn breeds complacency, and results like Lecce and Roma and what not. We're 11 points behind, when we could have been 3 ahead.

PS. KESC is an electricity and power generation company in Karachi, Pakistan. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Karachi Electric Supply Company!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Feb 18 2009, 01:26 PM
Post #63

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,865

. Emerson no longer exists. Kaladze until Sunday, was universally considered (even on this forum) as a better big match player than Bonera/Senderos.Opinions didn't change till the first half display. amd suddenly it became -'just like I knew all along'.

As for Seedorf, we don't have anyone better to do that mid-field to forward line junction role. Anyone with the kind of skill to bypass the defensive mids, or the intelligence to bring Kaka/R80 into play from deep.

To drop Seedorf would mean say..play Flamini. And all it would mean was Kaka/R80 would need to drop deep to pick up the ball, and further isolate our striker - the 2 DMs policy thing, which is roundly criticised here.

Even if we were to do the 4-3-1-2 it would be the same case. The 4-3-1-2 in early Carlo era worked with Seedorf.

The difference was a monster defence. I would much rather we fix the damn defence, that drop/sell Seedorf, bring in a superstar mid-fielder, then another striker etc. Soon the problem would surface all over again.

I think the problem here is everyone seems to overestimate Seedorf -believe it or not. He turns in a usual 6.5-7.5 performance and occasionally in a clutch situation he really burns it up. The problem is people think, that Super-Saiyyan Seedorf is the 'usual' standard for some reason. He's good, he's an excellent player to have in a team, probably not to build a team around. He's a number 2. The kind of guy who accompanies the superstar as a plus one., but helps the superstar work. Like Robin and Batman (I hear a gay joke...I will seriously use a cuss word and I WILL NOT edit it!!).

I mean we've seen Kaka against Man U. Also Kaka against Reggina.

Pippo against Bayern. Pippo against Rangers.

This post has been edited by Jack Sparrow: Feb 18 2009, 01:29 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 09:50 AM