3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I Think Ibrahimovich, I Think Ibrahimovich, FOR SURE!!!

GULLIVER
post Jan 25 2006, 08:04 PM
Post #1

Esordienti A 95

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 1,214

Ibrahimovich is the only player that i like in Juventus, He plays just great and I think that Sheva and Ibrahimovich would be an awesome couple!!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Portman
post Jan 26 2006, 05:02 PM
Post #2

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 347

He'll never be a Milan player.

I like him too, a lot... but if he leaves Juventus, he'll go to Madrid.

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Jan 28 2006, 04:41 PM
Post #3

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 26 2006, 08:02 PM)
He'll never be a Milan player.

I like him too, a lot... but if he leaves Juventus, he'll go to Madrid.

Well at least Milan must try to get him. Berluskoni!!!, This is the point!!! He just needs to pay a little bit more then he used to lately. Vieri and Amoroso are toooo cheap for his big bank account!!! Don't you think so?

+Quote Post

Nova
post Jan 28 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 34

QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Jan 28 2006, 04:41 PM)
Well at least Milan must try to get him. Berluskoni!!!, This is the point!!! He just needs to pay a little bit more then he used to lately. Vieri and Amoroso are toooo cheap for his big bank account!!! Don't you think so?

Like Portugal said, he'll never be a Milan player . He's very good , but his ego will bring him to Real madrid.
Vieri and Amoroso were bought as 4th strikers , even for being numero 4 their are pretty good. I repeat , 4th striker .

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Jan 28 2006, 07:37 PM
Post #5

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

I've never rated the trick pony Ibrahimovich, he's got good skills for a big man, but can't finish to save his life. It would definitely be a backwards step to sign someone like that.

+Quote Post

dst
post Jan 28 2006, 08:29 PM
Post #6

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Jan 28 2006, 08:37 PM)
I've never rated the trick pony Ibrahimovich, he's got good skills for a big man, but can't finish to save his life. It would definitely be a backwards step to sign someone like that.

I tottaly agree with you...I don't like Ibrahimovic at all...he's not good enough to be a Milan player (as is Vieri and Amoroso of course)

and Gulliver..the only player you like in Juventus is Ibrahimovic???
Cannavaro anyone???? and I think that Del Piero even in this form is a much better striker than Zlatan and can also play well at both in and out of the box...

This post has been edited by dst: Jan 28 2006, 08:34 PM

+Quote Post

DugiNesta
post Jan 29 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #7

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 192

hope he never be Ac Milan Player i hate him

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Jan 31 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #8

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (dst @ Jan 28 2006, 11:29 PM)
I tottaly agree with you...I don't like Ibrahimovic at all...he's not good enough to be a Milan player (as is Vieri and Amoroso of course)

and Gulliver..the only player you like in Juventus is Ibrahimovic???
Cannavaro anyone???? and I think that Del Piero even in this form is a much better striker than Zlatan and can also play well at both in and out of the box...

Well let's say yes!!!!! he is the best player currently in Juventus. First he playes comletly different then Del Piero. Del Piero is a legend he was awesome and you are right he still shows beutiful football, but please don't compare Zlatan and Del Piero.
If you're going to compare Zlatan with Canavaro, that's like comaring Sheva with Maldini. I think that isn't right at all.
Why actually I'd like to see him in Milan. Gila and Shevchenko play the same style of football. Zlatan playes another way and if he plays in pair with Sheva or Gilardino, beeing assited by Kaka, i think Milan will have the best attacking front not only in Seria A!!!!!

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Jan 31 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #9

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 28 2006, 08:00 PM)
Like Portugal said, he'll never be a Milan player . He's very good , but his ego will bring him to Real madrid.
Vieri and Amoroso were bought as 4th strikers , even for being numero 4 their are pretty good. I repeat , 4th striker .

I comletly agree with you. You are right. What will you say about Pipo. Should he stay in Milan or not?

+Quote Post

Nova
post Jan 31 2006, 02:04 PM
Post #10

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Jan 31 2006, 01:40 PM)
I comletly agree with you. You are right. What will you say about Pipo. Should he stay in Milan or not?

Well , I love the player , but maybe it's better to sell him. With sheva and Gilardino up front , another striker can be bought , hope it's a young one this time (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Right now I'm more concerned about defence and midfield. With stam's departure to ajax in july , we're in some kind of poop. Maldini & costacurta's days are almost over , cafu's too btw. With 2 great defenders that problem is fixed .

About the midfield , i think we also need another winger, serginho is very good , but when he leaves we better have someone to replace him.

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Jan 31 2006, 02:24 PM
Post #11

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (Nova @ Jan 31 2006, 05:04 PM)
Well , I love the player , but maybe it's better to sell him. With sheva and Gilardino up front , another striker can be bought , hope it's a young one this time (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Right now I'm more concerned about defence and midfield. With stam's departure to ajax in july , we're in some kind of poop. Maldini & costacurta's days are almost over , cafu's too btw. With 2 great defenders that problem is fixed .

About the midfield , i think we also need another winger,  serginho is very good , but when he leaves we better have someone to replace him.

Yes you're right. I'd say even more Kaladze isn't a first class defender so we stay only with Nesta for 2 or 3 years. Milan had the best diffence in the world sometime. now that times had gone. It's time to think about future.
About midfield i think that Ancelotti must use Jankulovski more often, he is really good.
I don't know what happend to Dida. Milan-Samdoria 1:1 is only his fault. Don't know how is Kalac but Milan needs a good goalkeeper also.

+Quote Post

Nova
post Jan 31 2006, 03:57 PM
Post #12

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Actually , I dont mind Imbrahimovich joining Milan. His ego and caracter will change , pretty sure of it.

+Quote Post

amancik
post Feb 3 2006, 01:00 AM
Post #13

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

good player but not good enough to be a milan player ...

+Quote Post

GULLIVER
post Feb 3 2006, 11:17 AM
Post #14

Esordienti A 95

QUOTE (amancik @ Feb 3 2006, 04:00 AM)
good player but not good enough to be a milan player ...

Really?

I hope you haven't seen him playing, otherwise I'd say understand nothing in football!!!

+Quote Post

Nova
post Feb 3 2006, 11:21 AM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Feb 3 2006, 11:17 AM)
Really?

I hope you haven't seen him playing, otherwise I'd say understand nothing in football!!!

He is really skillfull and with the right attitude he could became a club symbol. Offcourse he joined the wrong club to do that and if he starts to fail in Italy , a move to spain or england is more likely.

Nevertheless , i think Milan can work on his attitude , cause we catually could use someone like him. A Player like sheva actually can make the move or dribble past defenders (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:51 AM