Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 17/09/06 - Serie A - Parma vs. Milan

Denis_prishtina
post Sep 14 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #31

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,371

Parma - Milan 1:4 Gila x2 , Oligol, Kaka' (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post Sep 14 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #32

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Parma - Milan

These two sides produced two epic clashes last term and we can expect fireworks once again as Milan visit the Stadio Tardini to face a resolute Parma.

While Milan secured all six points against the Gialloblu last season, they were made to sweat for the spoils – the Rossoneri triumphing 4-3 at the San Siro in January and 3-2 at the Tardini in May.

New Parma boss Stefano Pioli has called for greater concentration from his side after the Crociati conceded a last minute equaliser to Torino to rob him of a debut victory last weekend. However, the ex-Modena man was pleased with the performance and will now hope that fatigue isn’t a factor after a midweek trip to Russia to take on Rubin Kazan in the UEFA Cup.

The Milan faithful breathed a collective sigh of relief as the Diavoli fended off a spirited Lazio side for a 2-1 opening day win. Carlo Ancelotti knows that if his men are to overcome an eight-point deduction and challenge for the Scudetto they must get off to a winning start and keep the pressure on Inter. A trip to Parma is exactly the kind of challenge that will test their title credentials.

Pioli must do without the services of defenders Fernando Couto and Jorge Bolano as well as midfielder Filippo Savi.

Ancelotti returns to the side he coached between 1996 and 1998 with a full Milan squad at his disposal. Ricardo Oliveira came on to score the Rossoneri’s decisive second goal last weekend, but it looks like he’ll have to settle for a seat on the bench again as Pippo Inzaghi and Alberto Gilardino – who have both played for Parma – are set to start. Another ex-Ducali man Daniele Bonera, who joined Milan in the summer, is unlikely to start.

Man on fire: Pippo Inzaghi (Milan) – With two Champions League goals and a strike in last week’s Serie A opener, Inzaghi has started this campaign on the kind of form that saw him hit the net 12 times in 23 appearances last term.

Last season: Parma 2-3 Milan

Parma (probable): De Lucia; Coly, Paci, Contini, Castellini; Grella, Ciaramitaro, Gasbarroni, Morfeo, Pisanu; Budan

Milan (probable): Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka; Gilardino, Inzaghi

football_italia

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 11:27 PM
Post #33

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

WHY DO PIPPO AND GILA HAVE TO PLAY TOGETHER??? WHY GOD WHY????? Gila will not score I'm sure of it

+Quote Post

dst
post Sep 14 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #34

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2006, 01:27 AM)
WHY DO PIPPO AND GILA HAVE TO PLAY TOGETHER??? WHY GOD WHY????? Gila will not score I'm sure of it

relax .. this is not the official line-up!!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post Sep 14 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #35

Berretti

Member No.: 347

It's simple: Oliveira has to play no matter who is his partner.

Everybody see that.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #36

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 14 2006, 10:31 PM)

Yes I know, and I'm not panicking or anything, I just wrote in capitals to make it more dramatic (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

But I'm afraid that Carlo will play him next to Pippo again, and I seriously can't see Gila making any sort of impact while playing next to pippo

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 14 2006, 11:41 PM
Post #37

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 14 2006, 10:39 PM)

Everybody see that.

THANK YOU. Just like last season sheva was the one that played no matter what this season has to be the same for oliveira.

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Sep 15 2006, 07:23 AM
Post #38

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 15 2006, 08:39 AM)

Everybody see that.

yep, 100% with you. and i'd rather have pippo than gila.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2006, 10:24 AM
Post #39

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 15 2006, 06:23 AM)
yep, 100% with you. and i'd rather have pippo than gila.

Why? Pippo might score more, but I think Gila links up much better with the others. The only thing that irritates me about Pippo is how he ALWAYS passes back to the midfield instead of passing to someone that has already started making a run. I always get frustrated, because you can clearly see better options for him to pass to but instead he passes back and if there would be potential for a great counter attack it always breaks down.

That's why I prefer Gila, he always makes smart passes that would benefit the team more. Gila and Oli should play together against Parma. I'm really curious to see what they can do together with kaka behind them

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Sep 15 2006, 11:31 AM
Post #40

7th Heaven

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2006, 07:24 PM)
Why? Pippo might score more, but I think Gila links up much better with the others. The only thing that irritates me about Pippo is how he ALWAYS passes back to the midfield instead of passing to someone that has already started making a run. I always get frustrated, because you can clearly see better options for him to pass to but instead he passes back and if there would be potential for a great counter attack it always breaks down.

That's why I prefer Gila, he always makes smart passes that would benefit the team more. Gila and Oli should play together against Parma. I'm really curious to see what they can do together with kaka behind them

well, you said it urself, Pippo scores more...

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2006, 01:21 PM
Post #41

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 15 2006, 10:31 AM)
well, you said it urself, Pippo scores more...

Yes but next to Gila, I can see Kaka and Oliveira scoring more, so the goal difference would still be the same.

In the CL I WANT Pippo to play, but I think that Gila should start the serie A games

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Sep 15 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #42

7th Heaven

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2006, 10:21 PM)
Yes but next to Gila, I can see Kaka and Oliveira scoring more, so the goal difference would still be the same.

In the CL I WANT Pippo to play, but I think that Gila should start the serie A games

we'll see how Carlo plays it out. either way Forza Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2006, 01:55 PM
Post #43

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 15 2006, 12:39 PM)
we'll see how Carlo plays it out. either way Forza Milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif) (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 15 2006, 03:13 PM
Post #44

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2006, 10:24 AM)

Well, I understand you're a fan of Gila, but the fact is Pippo is better. I love them both the same, but it's easy to say Pippo is miles better. He might screw up a couple of actions, but damn, he scores A LOT. And that's what he's paid for.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 15 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2006, 02:13 PM)
Well, I understand you're a fan of Gila, but the fact is Pippo is better. I love them both the same, but it's easy to say Pippo is miles better. He might screw up a couple of actions, but damn, he scores A LOT. And that's what he's paid for.

I'm both a Gila fan and a Pippo fan I like both of them, but I just like how the team plays with Gila much better.

+Quote Post

25 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:10 AM