> Summer Transfers 2010

MilanManiac9
post Sep 1 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #5971

Pulcini 99

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,665

QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Aug 31 2010, 09:31 PM) *
After watching Benitez inter flop against bologna this might be our season to turn things around.

+1 Been saying it all along. Finally, somebody agrees.

Rafa will bring Inter crashing down with him, just like he did with Liverpool.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 1 2010, 12:50 PM
Post #5972

Berretti

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (pacang @ Sep 1 2010, 12:11 AM) *
so many people waiting for fifa11.. nobody expecting PES?

As much as it pains me to say this, the new versions of PES are lagging behind EA's FIFA for quite some time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) The last time they had the upper hand was in games that came out in 2006. After that they've continuously been playing catch up.

QUOTE (Caraliciously @ Sep 1 2010, 12:28 AM) *
Gonna be one hell of a future... Just give it some time to gel and lets hope Robinho gets his act together!

This. If everyone plays to their potential, we should end up pretty well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) And great avatar by the way!

QUOTE (vnata001 @ Sep 1 2010, 01:03 AM) *
*PS - hey acid, good to see you around!

Charmed, vn (IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif) Thanks! Always a pleasure reading your detailed and true to the core thoughts. Heck, I'm pretty much a fan, and have saved quite a few our your posts - nothing better reading them along with a hot cup of coffee. And its no surprise, I agree with most everything, as what you write is very logical. Keep posting, and see ya around!

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Sep 1 2010, 06:01 AM) *
Dang I missed it. Now I want to see the mystery post.

It probably was Blue's financial summary of our transfer ins and outs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) I seem to have missed it too!

+Quote Post

Dracoris
post Sep 1 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #5973

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,716

I guess he didn't source it. Which is silly to me, I would have preferred to see it regardless. I'm not a child, I understand its his own personal thoughts and ideas. Oh well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Acid I'm with ya on the Fifa deal. Ever since the jump was made to the "NextGen" EA has crushed Konami in the video game market. I don't actually have a PS3 with me atm since I'm away at college so its killing me knowing I won't get to play it the day it comes out.

I wonder if Milan will make it in the demo...that would be sweet!

+Quote Post

acid911
post Sep 1 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #5974

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Dracoris @ Sep 1 2010, 08:49 PM) *
I guess he didn't source it. Which is silly to me, I would have preferred to see it regardless. I'm not a child, I understand its his own personal thoughts and ideas. Oh well

Quite possible. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) That's the Bluey we know and love, after all.

Acid I'm with ya on the Fifa deal. Ever since the jump was made to the "NextGen" EA has crushed Konami in the video game market. I don't actually have a PS3 with me atm since I'm away at college so its killing me knowing I won't get to play it the day it comes out.

Exactly. Five years ago, in 2006, the FIFA series had gloss and official licenses, and the Winning Eleven/PES had gameplay, polish, and insane amount of details. Player attributes, weaknesses, and what not. It all changed after the move to next gen, and well even though Konami tried hitting back with innovations last year, they still had it tough. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif) And this year it looks to be the same continuation - EA's got a bunch of new tricks and improvements in FIFA 11. Really looking forward to it, to see the new and improved Milan after our summer transfers.

I wonder if Milan will make it in the demo...that would be sweet!

I hope they would. There was a time when AC Milan was featured a lot in the demos. The first one I remember playing was FIFA 99 (which had Juve and ManU), and then another demo I played was FIFA 06 (one of my favorite football games), and it had Milan with Maldini, Sheva and Kaka in all their glory. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif) Milan was featured in other demos over the year, I am sure. I actually played almost all FIFA games since 99, but just a couple of demos. Let's see what happens now.

PS. On a personal note FIFA 2006 was my absolute favorite, the environment, player ratings, and overall look was absolutely great. Even though it was not next gen. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) I still adore that game!

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Sep 1 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #5975

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

Yep Fifa is better at the moment, though the game is far from perfect, anyone try to play manager mode last year on it without bugs?! The addition of things like Personality+ (which is basically the same stat concept of years and years) and make your own celebration. Finesse shots dumb the game down so much, though at least in the WC game they didn't make them so easy. In terms of EA Sports games when you play this and go and play a game like Madden or, especially the NHL series of recent years they are in another league.

I can probably count the amount of games I played Milan online on one hand in Fifa 10. Get the feeling in Fifa 11 they will be used as much as Inter, Barca, United etc.

Playing Fifa I don't get the same sense of satisfaction or enjoyment as with PES when it was on top especially with it's Master League - last minute winners etc. Also, playing it with mates was a lot more enjoyable and skillful compared to Fifa's get a fast player, through ball to fast player one-one with keeper, finesse shot into the bottom right hand corner *yawn*. I think in a few years time Pro Evo will be back on top.

+Quote Post

Coldest
post Sep 1 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #5976

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,462

It's very interesting topic to talk about... Personally, I've been PES fan for a couple of years till I got my Xbox which provides me an chance to play next-gen FIFA. I must say, FIFA has been pretty impressive recently, but talking about PC it's a different story. However, the coming year might be like a revolution.... One guy who've played PES beta, summed up his opinion:

Day 1: Hmmmm
Day 2: Hmmmmmmm
Day 3: Hmm...Ahhh...Ohhh
Day 4: Oh. My. God. PES is back!!!

So, I think, PES may not overplay FIFA 11, but it should become competitive at least, once more... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) If you wanna read full review, just tell me.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 1 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #5977

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Sep 1 2010, 04:38 PM) *
Yep Fifa is better at the moment, though the game is far from perfect, anyone try to play manager mode last year on it without bugs?! The addition of things like Personality+ (which is basically the same stat concept of years and years) and make your own celebration. Finesse shots dumb the game down so much, though at least in the WC game they didn't make them so easy. In terms of EA Sports games when you play this and go and play a game like Madden or, especially the NHL series of recent years they are in another league.

I can probably count the amount of games I played Milan online on one hand in Fifa 10. Get the feeling in Fifa 11 they will be used as much as Inter, Barca, United etc.

Playing Fifa I don't get the same sense of satisfaction or enjoyment as with PES when it was on top especially with it's Master League - last minute winners etc. Also, playing it with mates was a lot more enjoyable and skillful compared to Fifa's get a fast player, through ball to fast player one-one with keeper, finesse shot into the bottom right hand corner *yawn*. I think in a few years time Pro Evo will be back on top.

Well I'm a Manager Mode fan and considering I paid over €60 to buy the game, I was p!ssed off about it and the major issues and bugs it had. Especially compared to the other EA sports games like you mentioned.

However the licencing, graphics, gameplay, etc, all put PES to shame. I was never really a PES fan but a few years back I could appreciate the technical aspect of the game, which it won hands down, but now Fifa have caught up on that as well.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Sep 1 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #5978

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

Nice sig, han. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 1 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #5979

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2010, 06:19 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Sep 1 2010, 07:37 PM
Post #5980

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

C'mon...you like it. Don't say you don't!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Milan Are Brilli...
post Sep 1 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #5981

Berretti
Group Icon

Member No.: 90

QUOTE (Coldest @ Sep 1 2010, 06:55 PM) *
So, I think, PES may not overplay FIFA 11, but it should become competitive at least, once more... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) If you wanna read full review, just tell me.

Yeah, I've heard quite a bit similar to this. It seems Konami may have pulled their finger out this year, and although I'm 99.9% sure it won't be better than Fifa in terms of gameplay I think it could be the beginning of the series coming back to it's peak again.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2010, 07:10 PM) *
Well I'm a Manager Mode fan and considering I paid over €60 to buy the game, I was p!ssed off about it and the major issues and bugs it had. Especially compared to the other EA sports games like you mentioned.

However the licencing, graphics, gameplay, etc, all put PES to shame. I was never really a PES fan but a few years back I could appreciate the technical aspect of the game, which it won hands down, but now Fifa have caught up on that as well.

Manager mode is the only reason I'd play this game offline. I don't mind playing online clubs from time-time (though that's pointless now) but playing be a pro by myself offline seems ridiculously boring as all you seem to do is watch the AI pass aimlessly and do completely stupid stuff time and time again. I expect bugs from games and glitches I mean I've grown up with games that had those issues so that doesn't bother me. However, when the glitch was the game freezing after completing a game every single time in manager mode it was more than a petty annoyance, it was useless.

I still think PES faces look far better than Fifa to be honest. Licensing never bothered me when Pro Evo was the king of footie games. EA haven't really done much with their sports franchises this year, if you look at Tiger Woods, Madden, NHL etc none of them have changed dramatically since last year, and it looks like this will be the same with Fifa. Plus EA will soon annoy people with the you only play online if you buy the game new thing otherwise pay to play it online, oh and also pay your live subscription fee!

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Sep 2 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #5982

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

When did this turn into a FIFA vs. PES history topic?

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Sep 2 2010, 01:06 AM
Post #5983

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

the moment the summer transfer ended loll

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 2 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #5984

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

AC's Aces!!!

(IMG:http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/1c0cad6a7c.jpg)

This post has been edited by TriniKing_CE: Sep 2 2010, 01:46 AM

+Quote Post

amancik
post Sep 2 2010, 08:11 AM
Post #5985

Milanfan to Death

Member No.: 11

Ibro Patonaldinho

+Quote Post

403 Pages V  « < 397 398 399 400 401 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:21 PM