6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dida To Stay At Milan, Another backward step..

whoarethepatriot...
post Jun 2 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #76

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 782

Current you are correct, Lino is superior to those (atm) I wouldnt place Darmian and Albertazzi too far apart
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jun 2 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #77

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jun 2 2008, 03:32 PM)
Current you are correct, Lino is superior to those (atm) I wouldnt place Darmian and Albertazzi too far apart

yup. Albertazzi is 17, darmian is 18/19.

+Quote Post

morgoth
post Jun 2 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #78

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,827

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 2 2008, 06:59 PM)
The only big mistake we made last season that we have failed to make experiments. Hell, we finished 5th, 20 points behind the Merda and still, we didn't mix much. That one goes on Carlo. We all realized that the season 2007/08 isn't one to remember and that we've lost that one - and that's why we couldn't possibly loose anything more by playing Ba, Å imić, try Serginho as SS, try some primaveras (not only Palo), you know what I mean? We should have mixed...
The only good thing in such desastrous "gap" seasons for big teams mostly is that it opens up space for new ideas and players who gain unexpected playing time and can prove themselves,..

just take in consideration that we were playing for the 4th place until the last game and you'll have your answer ...

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Jun 3 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #79

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 2 2008, 10:59 AM)
The problem is...this situation is ideal to introduce a new keeper. It's quite sure that neither Dida, Kalac nor Abbiati are our future.

Exactly. How the hell are we supposed to bring in a new keeper when we're bringing back Abbiati? Abbiati can shove off.

Anyway, as much as I can't stand Galliani, I'm inclined to believe his comments about Dida at least until the season starts. Contrary to popular belief, Dida does not have three sixes carved on his forehead. Captain Jack, yes, but not Dida. (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:55 PM