> Summer 08 Transfer Window

dst
post Jul 7 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #3571

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 911

Did he really say that? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif) That filthy club and its directors... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: Jul 7 2008, 08:45 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 7 2008, 09:15 PM
Post #3572

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Bronzetti: "Adebayor's real price is not 40MM, and Ronaldinho will be THE transfer of the season."

He is considered to be the king of the Mercato and the prince of the Italian-Spanish transfers, Ernesto Bronzetti, Milan consultant in the Mercato, or his nick name 'Mr. Mercato' talked to SKY on several subjects that pretains to football.

First SKY asked questions about his personal life:

Q. Other than football, what are your hobbies ?

Bronzetti: "watching sport on TV."

Q. When you don't eat in the restaurant 'Giannino', what is your favorite dish ?

Bronzetti: "Pasta with a sauce specially made by my wife."

Q. What were the teams that you supported in your childhood ?

Bronzetti: "I have supported Milan all my life."

Q. When did you start your adventure in Football and how ?

Bronzetti: "When I was in my 20's and I started as a referee."

Q. In the football Mercato ?

Bronzetti: "When I was 25, as a sports manager in Tervisio."

Q. What cant you stand of the presidents of Serie A ?! and players ?

Bronzetti: "The presidents when they are supposed to talk about football and criticizing the coaches. And on the players, I don't support the players reaction to referees."

Q. In a foreign league, is it easier to work ?

Bronzetti: "No, everything is equal."

Q. Don't you get tiered of working as a middleman for deals ?

Bronzetti: "When you trade opinions, that is something good. When you help two clubs reach an agreement on one goal."

Q. What was the most important deal, which you concluded ?

Bronzetti: "Vieri when he went from Juve to Atletico Madrid, then from Atletico Madrid to Lazio in one year."

Q. And what was the deal which you feel most happy with ?

Bronzetti: "Also Vieri"

Q. What was the greatest failure in your dealings ?

Bronzetti: "When I failed to bring Messi to inter, five years ago."

Q. The most amount of transfers which you went through in one day ?

Bronzetti: "3 .. Vieri to Atletico, Simioni to inter, and Sacchi to Atletico."

Q. How many trips to Spain do you do in one year ?  Without counting the vacations.

Bronzetti: "From 40 to 50 trips ..."

Q. What has changed in the Mercato in the last years ?

Bronzetti: "It became easier, and the communication is much easier, thanks to the media and the telecommunications."

And now, Bronzetti started to answer questions that pertain to the Mercato:

Q. Adebayor, does he honestly cost 40MM Eur ?

Bronzetti: "No .."

Q. And in the end, where will Milan or Barcalona go ?

Bronzetti: "Barcalona because of the lenient tax laws in Spain, in comparison to Italy."

Q. And the deal falls on who's benefit, the selling and buying ?

Bronzetti: "Barcalona."

Q. Milan talks a lot about the attack and shows a lot of importance in that, with no interest being shown to the defense. Which defender would you recommend to the Rossoneri ?

Bronzetti: "Mexes .. Roma."

Q. Eto'o, Drogba, Ronaldinho, Lampard, Xavi Alonso, Adebayor. In the end which of these great foreign players will come to Italy ?

Bronzetti: "Maybe two .. Ronaldinho and Lampard."

Q. And who will be THE transfer of the season ?

Bronzetti: " Ronaldinho."

Q. Castelini, Pasquale, Zauri, or Caboano (spell). Which of these will be the left back at Napoli ?

Bronzetti: "Pasquale."

Q. Who will replace Mancini in Roma ?

Bronzetti: "I know .. But I wont say."

Q. Today, what is the estimated price for Hamsik, and who in between the clubs is following him ?

Bronzetti: "Hamsik is equivalent to 15MM Eur .. And inter is the club."

SKY

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 7 2008, 09:16 PM
Post #3573

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,128

Aight Folks..Now that we're being linked with adebayor and drogba does it mean that we're not going to get ronaldinho again or that Drogba or Adebayor is an addition?

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 7 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #3574

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

Q. What was the greatest failure in your dealings?

Failure? Nah, that's a good thing, you're a Milan fan!

+Quote Post

Jako19
post Jul 7 2008, 09:38 PM
Post #3575

Pulcini 97

Member No.: 3,943

I think the Ronaldinho deal is starting to become more and more obvious that he is on him way to Milan, and for Drogba and Ade. I only see Ade coming if his price tag goes down about 50%.
Great post Rossoneri7

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 7 2008, 09:54 PM
Post #3576

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I know a lot here are skeptic regarding Bronzetti's constant announcements regarding R10 to Milan.

But a guy with his reputation probably knows what he's saying and wouldn't be so adament about something if he thought there was a chance that it wouldn't happen.

+Quote Post

gal_kenny
post Jul 7 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #3577

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 2,128

Difficult To Get The Best - Galliani

Milan transfer manager Adriano Galliani talked about the negotiations for Ronaldinho and Emmanuel Adebayor.

Milan's transfer market targets haven't changed: the objectives are still Ronaldinho and a top-quality striker. This was confirmed by transfer manager and president Adriano Galliani, who talked about the negotiations going on right now.

"For Ronaldinho the situation is very clear," he said. "Barcelona know the figure we are willing to spend for him; I'm not saying any numbers, but I can say that at the moment the distance between the request and the offer is considerable."

On Emmanuel Adebayor and Samuel Eto'o: "I can't say much, other than that they are great players playing in great teams. We have made an offer for Adebayor, and Arsenal have made their request known. We should have met [coach Arsene] Wenger, but we haven't done that yet."

He then talked about the complaints made by the fans about Milan's transfer market: "I can confirm that next year our goalkeepers will be Abbiati, Dida and Kalac. The fans don't realise that it's difficult to get the best players, the economic situation gives a big advantage to other European teams."

Galliani concluded with (half) a promise: "We will buy from zero to one player, and the one will certainly be a striker."

goal.com

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jul 7 2008, 11:22 PM
Post #3578

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

same old stuff from gallaini when will he speak something positive which will seem real as wll not 180 percent certain that bla bla bla

+Quote Post

Habitant
post Jul 8 2008, 03:07 AM
Post #3579

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,763

valon berahmi wants out of lazio. man i wish we'd go for this guy.

not the greatest defensively and is a natural winger but he can slot in at rightback, and would fit in well IMO.

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Jul 8 2008, 03:31 AM
Post #3580

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 7 2008, 04:36 PM)

+1 (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
...Thats what I was thinking as I read this, oh boy - how that would have sucked!
Phew!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 8 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #3581

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

The transfer market is in full swing and before you jump into the ocean of transfer stories and transfer rumours and who-goes-where saga, it is important to know how transfers of players from one club to another come to fruition. Goal.com gives you a detail analysis of the matter…..

How A Transfer Starts

For a player who is out of contract, the transfer process starts quite early. If he has made up his mind to leave his current club at the end of his current contract, then he asks his agent to find a new and appropriate club for him.

The player's agent then starts scouting for clubs that he feels would best suit his client. There are phone calls and meeting with clubs' representatives and then the presentation of the player's case.

For a player who still has a considerable fraction of his contract with his club remaining but wants to leave, he is to send in a transfer request via his agent to the club, who can then either accept his transfer request or reject it.

Once the club has accepted this transfer request, the player's agent then starts scanning the prospective clubs where the player would like to go. He then makes these prospective clubs aware of the player’s availability and sends them letters and makes phone calls.

For a club that wants to get rid of a player for whatever reason before his contract at the club expires, the club informs the player's agent about their reluctance to maintain relationship any more with the player and gives him permission to go and talk to other welcoming clubs.

For a club that wants to sign new players, it may hire an agent and inform him about the situation. The club tells him what sort of players they require and in what position and the club’s agent then starts making inroads and scouts the appropriate players.

One thing that has to be kept in mind is that a written letter is very much important in starting a football transfer. Of course, the preliminary step is a verbal discussion but a football transfer request formally starts with the drafting in of a written document.

Transfer Fee

Now, it is the job of a football agent to negotiate and formulate the best possible deal for his client, who can be either a player or a football club. The agent negotiates on the behalf of his player-client on the transfer fee that the interested club would have to pay the selling club. The agent usually tries and lowers down the transfer fee. He tries and convinces the two parties to agree on a definite transfer fee.

Contract Clauses

Once the transfer fee has been agreed upon by all the parties concerned, the shaping up of the contract from an abstract idea to something concrete commences After a transfer fee has been agreed, the agent now negotiates personal terms on the player's behalf.

While negotiating on personal terms of the player, the agent has to take into account several professional and financial issues. Factors such as whether the player shall be a first choice regular, how much his weekly wage should be and the length of the contract all form part of personal terms.

The player's agent always tries to raise the stake of his client while the club to which the player is moving tries and minimizes their outlay to as much extent as they can.

Terms Related To Personal Agreement

Adjustable Salary: This implies an increase in salary year-on-year and/or a certain number of appearances.Signing-on Fee: This is a fee that the player receives for signing for a club. Such a payment is usually split over a couple of years.

Loyalty Bonus: This is a payment that is made to the player for seeing out his contract at the club and is paid on the last game of the season in the final year of his contract.

Appearance bonus: This depends on the appearance money. If this appearance sum be Rs.X, then the player receives 100% for a start, usually 50% for a playing substitute appearance and 25% as a non-playing substitute appearance.

Along with appearance bonus, there can be bonuses on winning silverware, goalscoring bonus, international bonus, clean sheet bonus or award bonus.

Image Rights Ownership: The agent tries and ensures that this client retains the right to control the commercial use and exploitation of his image. Retention of image ownership actually helps the player appear in advertisements, create his own company and brands and the like.

Sell-on Fee: Club B while selling player X to Club A can include a sell-on fee clause, in which Club B gets a certain percentage of the sum paid to Club A when Club C signs the player X from Club A.

Buy-out Clause: While signing player X from Club A, Club B can insert a buy-out clause in the player's contract. According to this clause, Club B would sell player X to Club C only if Club C pays Club B a certain amount specified in the buy-out clause.

Club B holds the power to refuse to sell player X should the interested club doesn't pay his buyout clause.

The Agent's Interest

According to the rules, an agent can be paid by one party only. In most cases, the agent gets a certain percentage of the transfer fee as paid to the selling club. He gets his share from the buying club.

The buying club can opt not to pay the agent in a single stroke but pay him in annual installments. Any such activity has to be outlined in the transfer documents that are sent to the concerned football associations.

The Post-Transfer Clear-up

Once everything has been settled, the entire transfer negotiation is documented and dispatched to the relevant football authorities for the approval of the transfer and registration of the player at his new club.

These documents include the transfer document, the financial agreements between the two clubs, the player's contract, the player's registration, the player's bonus scheme and the role and remuneration of the agent in the entire transfer.

Certain FIFA Rules On Transfers

1. Any player who signed a contract before the age of 28 can buy himself out of the contract three years after the contract was signed. If the player is 28 or older, the period is shortened to two years.

2. A player is entitled to a free transfer at the end of his contract with his club. In this case, the club then signing him does not have to pay any transfer fee to his old club. The player is called a free agent.

3. A player may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during the course of a season. During this period, the player is eligible to play official matches for two clubs only.

4. All transfer shall be conducted during the transfer window that opens twice a year. One opens at the close of the season and closes until midnight August 31(summer transfer window) and the other opens on January 1 and shuts down on midnight January 31 of the same year(winter transfer window).

5. If a player moves during the course of a contract, after reaching the age of 23 or after his second transfer(whichever comes first), a proportion(5%) of any compensation paid to the previous club will be distributed to the club(s) involved in the training and education of the player. This distribution is made in proportion to the number of years a player has been registered with the relevant clubs between theage of 12 and 23. 

We know most of these things. The article just puts them all together.

This post has been edited by Jack Sparrow: Jul 8 2008, 11:32 AM

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Jul 8 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #3582

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

daily mirror saying sheva again for sale as scolori told mangament he does not want him

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Jul 8 2008, 01:09 PM
Post #3583

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

^^ Thanks for posting that, Jack.

The only other Milan rumor of note this morning is a story hinting that Storari may be sold to Fiorentina. (Maybe they'll take Brocchi too?)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Jul 8 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #3584

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 8 2008, 12:06 AM)

Messi would've been only good for Serie A. I understand why he thinks it was a failure.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 8 2008, 04:29 PM
Post #3585

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Kaka' talked to Milan channel, and he said:

About the offers that came in for him and his team mates: "The fact that the club is refusing, such important offers for me and my team mates, is something very good."

And about the new season, that Milan will go back to winning ways, he said: "What I am sure of is that Milan will go right back into winning in Italy and Europe, as I will be lined up alongside such champions as Maldini and Gattuso, we are all staying and that is the best method. Falmini is an excellent transfer, against Arsenal in the Champions, he made us suffer."

+Quote Post

355 Pages V  « < 237 238 239 240 241 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:54 AM