> Tevez interessa al Milan

Milan Are Brilli...
post May 13 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #31

Berretti
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 90

They are all better than Ribery (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) But seriously guys I couldn't care if they looked like Rooney if they scored the goals (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

misha
post May 15 2007, 02:16 PM
Post #32

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Tevez is heading for a £30million move to Real Madrid.

But West Ham will not see a penny of any fee for the striker whose goal kept them in the Premiership.

The Hammers tore up their agreement with Tevez’s owner Kia Joorabchian so the South American star could play in their last three games of the season.

Yet having signed off with Sunday’s crucial 1-0 winner at Manchester United, he has now returned to Argentina and is back in the hands of the company Joorabchian represents.

Joorabchian refused to comment on the on-going row in which the so-called ‘gang of four’ are still pressing to have West Ham relegated for alleged irregularities in Tevez’s capture.

He also claims no decision has been made about the player’s future. But Real Madrid are leading the chase, with AC Milan and Seville on alert.

A £30m price tag makes it virtually impossible that the Hammers could end up signing him.

SunSport can reveal Tevez turned down the chance to quit West Ham in the January transfer window. Joorabchian said: “He told me it was his mission to keep West Ham in the Premiership and he had to stay to see it through.”

Hammers boss Alan Curbishley hopes survival has finally won him the backing of the club’s fans. He revealed: “There was a time when they were telling me ‘F*** off back to Charlton’.”

Ex-manager Alan Pardew, relegated with Charlton, sent a letter of support before the Old Trafford win. Chairman Eggert Magnusson was thrown in the showers during the victory celebrations.

sun

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 15 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #33

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

I would love to see us go after Tevez, but sadly I haven't heard any concrete proof that we are even remotely interested in him.

Galliani and Co. are probably too caught up in the idea of bringing Sheva back, which imo would be a big mistake. Reunions have never worked for us before (Gullit, Cappello, Sacchi), so we should let Sheva go, he is part of our past and should remain that way.

Tevez could be a big part of our future if we brought him over

This post has been edited by han2503: May 15 2007, 02:32 PM

+Quote Post

dst
post May 15 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #34

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 911

^^
I don't think Milan are really interested in brining Sheva back. Neither is Sheva himself interested and Chelsea (Abramovic).

I would like to see Tevez in Milan but there's another Argentinian I want more and he is Gago! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

+Quote Post

Portman
post May 15 2007, 04:34 PM
Post #35

Berretti

Member No.: 347

QUOTE (dst @ May 15 2007, 03:28 PM)
^^
I don't think Milan are really interested in brining Sheva back. Neither is Sheva himself interested and Chelsea (Abramovic).

I would like to see Tevez in Milan but there's another Argentinian I want more and he is Gago! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)

(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
Weren't you the one who said Higuain and Gago were sh1t until now, unproven players, etc... ?

Maybe I'm just confused.

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 15 2007, 05:02 PM
Post #36

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Porty @ May 15 2007, 03:34 PM)
(IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
Weren't you the one who said Higuain and Gago were sh1t until now, unproven players, etc... ?

Maybe I'm just confused.

That was mainly me, and I was pointing mainly to Higuan rather then Gago, although I've only seen Gago play a good game just once.

Imo not enough to merit him all the hype he earned before he joined madrid

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post May 15 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #37

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Wait .. hold on a second. Sheva doesnt have a Euro passport and neither does Ronaldinho and Olivier. So Oli took Sheva's spot and this year there is only room for one more. Shevchenko should just be the smoke covering this mega transfer, or else we r fu cked (royaly) .. Wow, Abramovic would really impress me if he lets go of Sheva this summer, it would be a sign to his players that he doesn't have a favorite .. The favorite is the one knows what he is doing on the field.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 15 2007, 05:37 PM
Post #38

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Porty @ May 15 2007, 06:34 PM)

Maybe I'm just confused.

Yes I was.

But I didn't say I want Gago cause he's a proven player, did I? I just like him, a lot!

Back then I was pointing out the fact that when they went to Madrid they were already hyped up to be the next big thing, bla bla bla...

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 15 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #39

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (dst @ May 15 2007, 04:37 PM)
Yes I was.

But I didn't say I want Gago cause he's a proven player, did I? I just like him, a lot!

Back then I was pointing out the fact that when they went to Madrid they were already hyped up to be the next big thing, bla bla bla...

Gago and Higuain have obviously done something right, looks like they may have helped them to their 30th league title.

And how important is Higuain's 90th minute winner against Espanyol going to prove to be!

+Quote Post

dst
post May 15 2007, 06:38 PM
Post #40

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 15 2007, 08:15 PM)
Gago and Higuain have obviously done something right, looks like they may have helped them to their 30th league title.

And how important is Higuain's 90th minute winner against Espanyol going to prove to be!

I never said those two don't have the potential to become great players but to know everything about them two months before they signed for Madrid is quite irritating in my view...

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 15 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #41

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (dst @ May 15 2007, 05:38 PM)
I never said those two don't have the potential to become great players but to know everything about them two months before they signed for Madrid is quite irritating in my view...

I know what you're saying, players that are hyped up like that are always going to be seen as quite disappointing, they can't live up to the hype at such a young age.

+Quote Post

dst
post May 15 2007, 06:48 PM
Post #42

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 15 2007, 08:40 PM)
I know what you're saying, players that are hyped up like that are always going to be seen as quite disappointing, they can't live up to the hype at such a young age.

It's all about marketing... bur in Madrid it takes the bun!

Now bring me Gago, complete the 'Handsome Milan'!! (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

This post has been edited by dst: May 15 2007, 06:48 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 15 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #43

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 15 2007, 04:18 PM)
Wait .. hold on a second. Sheva doesnt have a Euro passport and neither does Ronaldinho and Olivier. So Oli took Sheva's spot and this year there is only room for one more. Shevchenko should just be the smoke covering this mega transfer, or else we r fu cked (royaly) .. Wow, Abramovic would really impress me if he lets go of Sheva this summer, it would be a sign to his players that he doesn't have a favorite .. The favorite is the one knows what he is doing on the field.

I think Ronaldinho has a Spanish passport... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post May 15 2007, 07:48 PM
Post #44

Prima Squadra

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 15 2007, 04:18 PM)

Sheva doesn't have a European passport? (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post May 15 2007, 07:51 PM
Post #45

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 15 2007, 06:48 PM)

Doesn't look like it, I guess since the Ukraine isn't in the EU (right?) he doesn't have one. which I find odd, I would have thought that he would have got one since he spent practically 7 years living in Italy

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:26 PM