2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Islamic Leader Against Milan Or: How A Muslim Extremist Took Stupidity To A Whole New Level

Ry4n
post Jul 25 2010, 04:06 PM
Post #16

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jul 25 2010, 06:49 PM) *
So much nosense there I don't know where to start.
Listen chap, freedom of expression means the freedom to express yourself. It doesn't mean freedom of expression as long as it doesn't inflame or provoke etc. It means you can express your opinion, and the same freedom also allows the rest of society to hit back at expressions that are fascist and/or rascist.

Secondly, Islamophobia is a complete nonsense-term. It is basically an excuse to stop any criticism of every aspect of a religion that for good reason gets a lot of flak at the the moment.
What IS rife in europe is various forms of racism, in some cases the victims are muslims, in other they are Jews and so on. I think everyone agree that racism is disgusting and should be condemned at every opportunity. Unfortunately, these days it is being used to stifle debate, to stop important issues such as the fact that NO ISLAMIC ORGANIZATION is willing to state that apostates from Islam should not be sentenced to death. Whenever anyone tries to highlight and criticise this, he 'Islamophobia' card is played and the debate is over.

Finally, the UAF probably has the very best intentions in doing what they do, but they're failing miserably. What they mainly do is to storm rallies and interrupt debates where parties like the BNP are present, and so they give the fascists a point: "look, they talk of freedom of expression, but they won't give it to us", enabling them to play the victim. And I'd say that the Respect party in the UK is every bit as revolting as the BNP.

Freedom of expression means the freedom to express yourself, full stop. There is of course a line between expressing yourself and inciting racial hatred and violence, but don't pretend that solely muslims are the victims of this. In fact, if you want to hear any of the above, your best bet would be a mosque.

"THEY CAME FIRST for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

THEN THEY CAME for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

THEN THEY CAME for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

THEN THEY CAME for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Locke Lamora
post Jul 25 2010, 04:18 PM
Post #17

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,499

... and your point is... ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Unless you can point to the mass graves appearantly being dug for muslims all over europe and those already filled with dead trade unionists, then you're making preciously little sense here, if any at all.

This post has been edited by Locke Lamora: Jul 25 2010, 04:19 PM

+Quote Post

Ry4n
post Jul 25 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 932

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Jul 25 2010, 07:18 PM) *
... and your point is... ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

Unless you can point to the mass graves appearantly being dug for muslims all over europe and those already filled with dead trade unionists, then you're making preciously little sense here, if any at all.

you know what my point is dont try to hide from the fact that history can repeat itself if people don't stop it.

+Quote Post

Fishdoll
post Jul 25 2010, 04:37 PM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 7,075

Okay, I'm putting fins up here.

We're not discussing football or Milan at this point. I respectfully suggest to anyone interested in continuing the conversation to do so in PM.

Thank you.

+Quote Post

Locke Lamora
post Jul 25 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #20

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Ry4n @ Jul 25 2010, 05:25 PM) *
you know what my point is dont try to hide from the fact that history can repeat itself if people don't stop it.

Hide? I'm not the one responded to a rather broad post with eight lines of what appears to be som e half-baked, nonsenical protest song. If that IS your answer though, then it really shows a vast ignorance. First of all, it is absurd and flat-out wrong to compare the harrassment and occaisional prosecution of trade unionists (ffs???) and communists with the deliberate extinction of European Jews by Nazi Germany.

Secondly, to even suggest that a Final Solution for the muslims of Europe is on the horizon... that's worse than absurd. That's false propaganda of the most pathetic kind. If that was the case, why are there muslim members of parliaments all over the continent? Why are people like Tariq Ramadan seat-holders at Oxford University and widely sought-aftr public intellectuals? Are there any laws that make muslims second-class citizens?
Even in Israel, a country people like you like to present as a mixture of the Third Reich and Apartheid South Africa, there are palestinian and arab members of the Knesset.

Now, I'd appreciate an actual reply to what I've said, rather than the lyrics of "Blowing in the wind" or something.

+Quote Post

Locke Lamora
post Jul 25 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #21

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jul 25 2010, 05:37 PM) *
Okay, I'm putting fins up here.

We're not discussing football or Milan at this point. I respectfully suggest to anyone interested in continuing the conversation to do so in PM.

Thank you.

Didn't see this before I posted that last reply. I was tempted to ask what authority a marine entity such as yourself could claim, but point taken. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Jul 25 2010, 04:45 PM
Post #22

Prima Squadra

Member No.: 3,660

EDIT: Moved to Random Stuff Thread.

This post has been edited by kurtsimonw: Jul 25 2010, 04:46 PM

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 25 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #23

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

1. Who wrote this article ?

2. The one who wrote that is not muslim. They say they are muslims but they are NOT. Islam has nothing to do with terrorism and in fact the word ISLAM in english means PEACE. The people called "muslim extremists" are exremists and have nothing to do with muslims neither with the laws of god.

3. Islam teaches no one to be bad and to kill anyone. Those who are saying the contrary are liars or knows nothing about Islam.

4. To be honest this "muslims extermists" thing is getting ridiculous. As I said before you can't call them muslims cos' they are not just like you can't call someone (who violates his doughter and makes kids with her) a Catholic or a man at all.

5. A religion has it's own rules and once you break them you are not part of it or to say better you can't add your own rules in religion. Faith is something you take only with your will. The one who can accept to live with rules takes it, the others don't belief and it's their problem.

I'm sorry that my post had to be like this, but I saw that a lot of you expressed their personal opinion on this so I did it too.

+Quote Post

samira
post Jul 25 2010, 05:23 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,087

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 25 2010, 04:12 PM) *
1. Who wrote this article ?

2. The one who wrote that is not muslim. They say they are muslims but they are NOT. Islam has nothing to do with terrorism and in fact the word ISLAM in english means PEACE. The people called "muslim extremists" are exremists and have nothing to do with muslims neither with the laws of god.

3. Islam teaches no one to be bad and to kill anyone. Those who are saying the contrary are liars or knows nothing about Islam.

4. To be honest this "muslims extermists" thing is getting ridiculous. As I said before you can't call them muslims cos' they are not just like you can't call someone (who violates his doughter and makes kids with her) a Catholic or a man at all.

5. A religion has it's own rules and once you break them you are not part of it or to say better you can't add your own rules in religion. Faith is something you take only with your will. The one who can accept to live with rules takes it, the others don't belief and it's their problem.

I'm sorry that my post had to be like this, but I saw that a lot of you expressed their personal opinion on this so I did it too.

+1000

I agree, I don't really won't to get in to it but this things are like muslims is behind 9/11 and stuff
is just stupied and to affect Football that way is just ridiculous. But however
Did Kanoute get red card for the Gaza Palestina and Israel thing? He was wearing a t-shirt under his shirt that said Free Palestina.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 25 2010, 05:23 PM
Post #25

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

Sorry but this is getting out of hand, talk of religion is strictly against board rules as it always leads to this.

Thread Closed!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:08 AM