> Milan coach wants more from pair

CHU-LIP
post Jul 28 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #16

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 28 2010, 07:37 PM) *
And Pirlo's position too. I like second one cos' Pirlo is more advanced. I'd like to see how it would work if Ronaldinho and Pato exchange their positions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

On paper you see that difference, but in the first one you got Ambrosini and Flamini which gives Pirlo also the oppurtinity to move forward. I don't think on the field you will see much difference. I also hope to see Ronaldinho and Pato moving sides, along with Borriello. Movement up front is nice. Pato one time left, then right, then in the middle, same goes for Borriello, and Ronaldinho either left or right, and maybe behind the attack also.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 28 2010, 09:10 PM) *
Zambrotta instead of Antonini? Blasphemy!

True, Antonini needs to play as left back.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 29 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #17

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jul 28 2010, 08:24 PM) *
On paper you see that difference, but in the first one you got Ambrosini and Flamini which gives Pirlo also the oppurtinity to move forward. I don't think on the field you will see much difference. I also hope to see Ronaldinho and Pato moving sides. , along with Borriello. Movement up front is nice. Pato one time left, then right, then in the middle, same goes for Borriello, and Ronaldinho either left or right, and maybe behind the attack also.

Agreed there, this is where a more versatile striker would come in handy, Boriello won't do much on the wings so him switching places with the other 2 doesn't make any sense while Pato and Dinho would keep their marker on their toes unlike last season where both were very static thus easily marked out.

Most importantly I want to see Pirlo moved forward. Ambro and Flamini need to sit in front of the defence and allow Pirlo to play ahead of them. That is what they're for, Pirlo is not there to do the dirty work. It's like getting Picasso to paint your bathroom walls, it's a sin!

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 29 2010, 06:51 AM
Post #18

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 29 2010, 05:04 AM) *
Agreed there, this is where a more versatile striker would come in handy, Boriello won't do much on the wings so him switching places with the other 2 doesn't make any sense while Pato and Dinho would keep their marker on their toes unlike last season where both were very static thus easily marked out.

Most importantly I want to see Pirlo moved forward. Ambro and Flamini need to sit in front of the defence and allow Pirlo to play ahead of them. That is what they're for, Pirlo is not there to do the dirty work. It's like getting Picasso to paint your bathroom walls, it's a sin!

You stole my lines. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

The point is not placing Pirlo forward or backward. He's a metronome. The idea is to give Pirlo a free role like he was in Italy-06. So that he can move about, make himself available for a pass etc. This when combined with R80's own genuinely golden playmaking skills and movement, could make us a really formidable opponent. It's a parallel to how strong Barca are with both Xavi and Iniesta.

I'm still not worried about this team. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

We just need Pirlo to be freed and Nesta to be fit. We're scudetto challenger. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Jul 29 2010, 07:41 AM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

Calm down Jack. Recently you've been smoking to much. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 29 2010, 08:27 AM
Post #20

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 29 2010, 06:51 AM) *
You stole my lines. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

The point is not placing Pirlo forward or backward. He's a metronome. The idea is to give Pirlo a free role like he was in Italy-06. So that he can move about, make himself available for a pass etc. This when combined with R80's own genuinely golden playmaking skills and movement, could make us a really formidable opponent. It's a parallel to how strong Barca are with both Xavi and Iniesta.

I'm still not worried about this team. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

We just need Pirlo to be freed and Nesta to be fit. We're scudetto challenger. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

I think you're becoming as dilusional as Silvio, you need to stop popping so much of his little blue pills, it's not healthy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 29 2010, 09:36 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Right. Red pills from now on then!

(IMG:http://donklephant.com/wp-content/uploads/Morpheus-Red-or-Blue-Pill-the-matrix-430x370.jpg)

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 25 2010, 08:54 AM
Post #22

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

I hope allegri has controls, here's how rafa reacts to....

When things don't go his way.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:http://img.skysports.com/07/10/800x600/Benitez_Rafa2_579216.jpg)
(IMG:http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01239/rafael-benitez_1239030c.jpg)
(IMG:http://i.thisislondon.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04/59a_09_benitez_415x275.jpg)
(IMG:http://soccerpitch.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rafa-benitez.jpg)
(IMG:http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00469/BENITEZ_280x390_469454a.jpg)
(IMG:http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2009/01/10/benitez_wideweb__470x331,0.jpg)

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Aug 25 2010, 08:56 AM

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Aug 25 2010, 09:19 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

He's just stating 'facts'. But yeah..he really is funny on the sidelines with his gestures.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:26 AM