> Seria A - Week 22 - Milan - Napoli, Date: 05/02/12 Time: 15:00 CET

han2503
post Feb 3 2012, 02:09 PM
Post #1

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

The match has been brought forward for an afternoon kick off due to the weather.

As for the game itself, I'm not too hopeful after what I saw against Lazio. If we play like that we'll be in for another humiliating defeat
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Feb 3 2012, 02:21 PM
Post #2

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

Hopefully players decide to show up this time.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 3 2012, 03:07 PM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,230

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 3 2012, 03:21 PM) *
Hopefully players decide to show up this time.

Last match El Shaarawy did.

Then Allegri took him off.

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Feb 3 2012, 03:08 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2012, 03:12 PM
Post #4

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Feb 3 2012, 03:07 PM) *
Last match El Shaarawy did.

Then Allegri took him off.

El Shaa and the entire attack just wasn't connecting, he had to take someone off at that point and I think he chose to leave Robinho due to more experiance in such situations. He probably wanted to avoid a situation where a chance fell to El Shaa and he'd miss it. That would be totally demoralising for him

Imo best team we can go out with is the same as the Lazio line-up but with Seedorf instead of Ambro.

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 3 2012, 03:38 PM
Post #5

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 3 2012, 04:12 PM) *
El Shaa and the entire attack just wasn't connecting, he had to take someone off at that point and I think he chose to leave Robinho due to more experiance in such situations. He probably wanted to avoid a situation where a chance fell to El Shaa and he'd miss it. That would be totally demoralising for him

Imo best team we can go out with is the same as the Lazio line-up but with Seedorf instead of Ambro.

Robinho was a huge disappointment that match. He really was poor, losing possession so easily and all. Not the Robinho I knew. How you can think of reasons to let him on the pitch and take off an in form El Shaarawy instead, is beyond me.

He probably wanted to avoid WHAT? Since when does a coach has to worry about such stuff? What kind of excuses are this? Players will miss and score a lot in their football careers, especially forwards. If you want to avoid El Shaarawy being demoralisished, then never ever play him at all, in fact, tell him to quit play football.

It was 0-0 at that time for sake! We needed to score, and Allegri subbed off our best preforming forward, and let the one who sucked that day on the pitch. Come on!!

No need to defend Allegri for this. His decision made no single sense. Milan went downhill a lot that match when Allegri took off El Shaarawy. I blame Allegri a lot for this loss (not only this sub, also the starting line-up was ridiculous, once again), and I won't forgive him this mistake, because I really had enough of this guy for a while now.

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Feb 3 2012, 03:54 PM

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Feb 3 2012, 04:14 PM
Post #6

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

Look, we lost, we have a game in 2 days, let's find a way to emotionally overcome the Lazio game. Reja is the most tenured Serie A coach in the league i think. Lazio, were it not for some late-game brilliance from Cassano & ibra, would have deservedly got all 3 points in our first encounter. Now let our pissed off squad go out there and mop the floor with napoli. Isn't this game at the San Siro? If so, we should be able to win this.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2012, 04:35 PM
Post #7

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Feb 3 2012, 03:38 PM) *
Robinho was a huge disappointment that match. He really was poor, losing possession so easily and all. Not the Robinho I knew. How you can think of reasons to let him on the pitch and take off an in form El Shaarawy instead, is beyond me.

He probably wanted to avoid WHAT? Since when does a coach has to worry about such stuff? What kind of excuses are this? Players will miss and score a lot in their football careers, especially forwards. If you want to avoid El Shaarawy being demoralisished, then never ever play him at all, in fact, tell him to quit play football.

It was 0-0 at that time for sake! We needed to score, and Allegri subbed off our best preforming forward, and let the one who sucked that day on the pitch. Come on!!

No need to defend Allegri for this. His decision made no single sense. Milan went downhill a lot that match when Allegri took off El Shaarawy. I blame Allegri a lot for this loss (not only this sub, also the starting line-up was ridiculous, once again), and I won't forgive him this mistake, because I really had enough of this guy for a while now.

I'm not trying to defend Allegri but more trying to find some common sense in his motives for such decisions.

It was always going to be a decision between Robs and him, he left Robs on even though he had a doosy of a game where he did nothing right.

In the end, I doubt the decision to leave him on and take off Robs would have made a lot of difference to the end result. We were bad an deserved to lose.

QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Feb 3 2012, 04:14 PM) *
Look, we lost, we have a game in 2 days, let's find a way to emotionally overcome the Lazio game. Reja is the most tenured Serie A coach in the league i think. Lazio, were it not for some late-game brilliance from Cassano & ibra, would have deservedly got all 3 points in our first encounter. Now let our pissed off squad go out there and mop the floor with napoli. Isn't this game at the San Siro? If so, we should be able to win this.

Agreed

+Quote Post

CrazyMilanFan
post Feb 3 2012, 05:05 PM
Post #8

Allievi Nazionali

Member No.: 3,873

i think espn is fee this weekend in UK so will see if they are showing this game...

+Quote Post

CHU-LIP
post Feb 3 2012, 05:19 PM
Post #9

Giovanissimi Nazionali

QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 3 2012, 05:35 PM) *
I'm not trying to defend Allegri but more trying to find some common sense in his motives for such decisions.

I don't see it though.

And if anything, being the one subbed off when preforming well is actually what's totally demoralising.

Especially when he starts on the bench against Napoli.

This post has been edited by CHU-LIP: Feb 3 2012, 05:20 PM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Feb 3 2012, 05:48 PM
Post #10

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

We need Aquilani and Boateng back ASAP. Maybe Pato, too. With this sucky Robinho and Cassano out for the entire season, our attack has really downgraded a lot.

+Quote Post

d'Arc.LP
post Feb 3 2012, 07:12 PM
Post #11

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,786

San Siro pitch covered (IMG:https://p.twimg.com/Akv3NTPCQAA9pW7.jpg)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2012, 07:43 PM
Post #12

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 3 2012, 05:48 PM) *
We need Aquilani and Boateng back ASAP. Maybe Pato, too. With this sucky Robinho and Cassano out for the entire season, our attack has really downgraded a lot.

Yep, all those 4 would totally turn things around for us.

That being said, we were still playing like cr@p against the top sides when they were all in the team. Where last season we swept our competitors aside barely breaking a sweat. This season we're making a meal out of such games. And not only that, we're not winning any of those games.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 3 2012, 08:28 PM
Post #13

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Feb 3 2012, 04:05 PM) *
i think espn is fee this weekend in UK so will see if they are showing this game...

Yes they are showing the game which will be directly after the Genoa - Lazio game which they are also showing.

+Quote Post

I_Rossoneri
post Feb 3 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #14

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 558

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 3 2012, 04:48 PM) *

We need Prince back the most as he seems to be our spark in attack.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Feb 3 2012, 09:20 PM
Post #15

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Boateng has been getting injured a lot this season. Anyone know if all his problems have been muscular as well?

+Quote Post

13 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:46 PM