> Santa Cruz Asks For Roma Or Milan Move

Fillipo Simone
post Jul 4 2007, 10:19 AM
Post #31

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jul 4 2007, 08:18 AM)
I would rather have cruz than oli.  Oli can't score very well in calcio.  Too much technical play unlike spain, its hard for him to outsmart defenders.  I think cruz would be a better player.  Also podolski is anything but world class for me.  He has no sense of positioning and can be out matched physically quite easily.  He has a nice shot and a nice touch but thats about it in my opinion.  I'm comparing his scoring skillz against top defenders not mid table german teams.  If were gonna buy someone that young, go pay for david villa.

Yea, sure Poldi is not world class, but relax, the guy has only 21 years,..there is much time left to make those week points you mentioned out, especially with Ottmar as coach.

And if you ask me, well maybe Cruz scores more, and maybe he is a perfect bench player, but why bother? I really don`t care about him,..he has no personal style, he has no personality on the field, he is that kind of player you instantly forget cause he has nothing special. No look, no playing style, nothing. He is just a raw strike,..

And for me, there is a simple calculation - either we buy of a world class striker like Sheva, Etoo,.. (only as ex.) or we dont by anything and concentrate on making the best out of Oliveira. Why spent money and time on Cruz? I dont care, Oli scored 5 goals, I really dont care if Cruz would have scored 3 goals more...If we fail to by a class player in the striker department, well move on, bring us a defender, bring us Alves, or someon else..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Jul 5 2007, 01:58 AM
Post #32

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 4 2007, 03:19 AM)
Yea, sure Poldi is not world class, but relax, the guy has only 21 years,..there is much time left to make those week points you mentioned out, especially with Ottmar as coach.

And if you ask me, well maybe Cruz scores more, and maybe he is a perfect bench player, but why bother? I really don`t care about him,..he has no personal style, he has no personality on the field, he is that kind of player you instantly forget cause he has nothing special. No look, no playing style, nothing. He is just a raw strike,..

And for me, there is a simple calculation - either we buy of a world class striker like Sheva, Etoo,.. (only as ex.) or we dont by anything and concentrate on making the best out of Oliveira. Why spent money and time on Cruz? I dont care, Oli scored 5 goals, I really dont care if Cruz would have scored 3 goals more...If we fail to by a class player in the striker department, well move on, bring us a defender, bring us Alves, or someon else..

Oh i definatly agree with you on the world class department. IF we dont bring in someone who can score 20+ goals, were truly f*cked. I just said cruz would be better replacement for oli or boriello. Inzaghi i can't see him playing too much.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 01:19 PM