Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CONTROVERSIAL CALLS

misha
post Nov 6 2006, 01:28 AM
Post #1

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 787

Thave been a lot of controversial calls against Milan in the first ten games of the season so far.

Since the start of the 2006-07 season the following controversial calls have occurred:

Milan-Lazio: Inzaghi’s goal disallowed at 0-0.

Livorno-Milan: Ambrosini fouled in the area at 0-0, but penalty awarded.

Milan-Siena: Rinaudo commits a foul in the first half but no penalty awarded, then Pirlo’s goal is disallowed in the second half.

Sampdoria-Milan: Inzaghi is fouled in the area by Castellazzi at 0-0, but no penalty.

Milan-Palermo: Gilardino’s goal disallowed at 2-0 down.

Chievo-Milan: foul committed on Gilardino in the area at 0-0.

Atalanta-Milan: Bonera is felled by Tissone in the area, foul is not given. Gourcuff falls in the area after a clash with Donati, Pieri first calls the foul but then decides to call a foul against Milan, and the ball is already in the back of the net
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

jagar
post Nov 6 2006, 01:50 AM
Post #2

Pulcini 97

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 61

The whole of Italy's refs are f*king on our backs, I'm really getting pissed off right now......Either we earn a reputation by scoring SH*T loads and winning or we just pretend we're no existant in the Scudetto race and aim only for the CL......Its F*KING sad what is happening in Italy....no wonder the freakin stadium attendances were falling

+Quote Post

Warchant
post Nov 6 2006, 02:33 AM
Post #3

Giovanissimi Nazionali
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 703

i see a new scandal bruing

serie a paying off refs to throw games for milan (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

bigmacmtl
post Nov 6 2006, 02:46 AM
Post #4

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,592

also the stupid disallowed goal vs.lille, even tho it's not serie a it just goes to show how the refffing sucks vs. us. we also had some **** calls at key times of the year like the sheva disallowed goal in the semis.
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 5 2006, 07:28 PM)
Thave been a lot of controversial calls against Milan in the first ten games of the season so far.

Since the start of the 2006-07 season the following controversial calls have occurred:

Milan-Lazio: Inzaghi’s goal disallowed at 0-0.

Livorno-Milan: Ambrosini fouled in the area at 0-0, but penalty awarded.

Milan-Siena: Rinaudo commits a foul in the first half but no penalty awarded, then Pirlo’s goal is disallowed in the second half.

Sampdoria-Milan: Inzaghi is fouled in the area by Castellazzi at 0-0, but no penalty.

Milan-Palermo: Gilardino’s goal disallowed at 2-0 down.

Chievo-Milan: foul committed on Gilardino in the area at 0-0.

Atalanta-Milan: Bonera is felled by Tissone in the area, foul is not given. Gourcuff falls in the area after a clash with Donati, Pieri first calls the foul but then decides to call a foul against Milan, and the ball is already in the back of the net

This post has been edited by bigmacmtl: Nov 6 2006, 02:47 AM

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 6 2006, 10:41 AM
Post #5

7th Heaven

Member No.: 821

Carletto’s ref fury

Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti has slammed Italian referees after his side’s 2-0 defeat to Atalanta. “Sometimes I think it’s a conspiracy,” he declared.

The Rossoneri are now 17 points behind League leaders Inter after their third defeat in four Serie A matches.

But although the tactician admits that there are problems that his side needs to solve, there are some factors that claims he has no control over.

“I’m very angry, this is the third or fourth time this season that we are penalised by the referee,” said Ancelotti, referring to several penalty claims that were turned down by Tiziano Pieri during the match at the Stadio Azzurri d’Italia.

“What is taking place is under everyone’s eyes is clear. There have been too many negative episodes over the last 10 days.

“We were denied yet another penalty [for a foul on Daniele Bonera], which could have changed the match and there was a strange call in the second half made on Yoann Gourcuff.

“I like to think these things happen by chance, I believe in this system, and we have to have faith and hope. But unfortunately, they are happening to us with increasing frequency.”

Ancelotti was ready to take some of the blame for the defeat to the Bergamaschi, but believes that the main reason for the Rossoneri’s struggles is down to the men in black.

“We have problems carrying out our game, but there are also other issues here,” insisted the former Juventus boss.

“It is not a good situation for us at the moment, so we have to work harder paying attention to the problems we can solve.

“However, others have to ensure that games are refereed in a correct way. Furthermore, they didn’t even reduce our point deduction – I can only say things are strange.”

source

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 6 2006, 10:42 AM
Post #6

7th Heaven

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Nov 6 2006, 07:41 PM)
...I can only say things are strange.”

very strange indeed... (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Nov 6 2006, 11:16 AM
Post #7

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

The ultimate was the Scheva disallowed goal against Barcelona in the semis.

We deserved better last season because we were the best in the World, other than the away defensive problem period.

This post has been edited by jbryant1: Nov 6 2006, 11:20 AM

+Quote Post

jbryant1
post Nov 6 2006, 11:19 AM
Post #8

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 874

This season its kind of bad taste to start accusing the ref for our problems and generally the sign of a bad loser.

This list doesn't also include the list of fouls that we made that weren't called or the Kaladze goal that won us points that was offsides.

This post has been edited by jbryant1: Nov 6 2006, 11:19 AM

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 6 2006, 11:24 AM
Post #9

Berretti

Member No.: 347

Milan should be worried, not about refs, but about the pathetic summer transfer campaign.

This post has been edited by Portugal: Nov 6 2006, 11:26 AM

+Quote Post

arivanjj
post Nov 6 2006, 11:39 AM
Post #10

7th Heaven

QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 6 2006, 08:24 PM)
Milan should be worried, not about refs, but about the pathetic summer transfer campaign.

true but we can't just forget this..

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 6 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #11

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

The summer ?! .. Milan didn't have time .. While other teams were poaching the market .. Milan was under threat of being demoted .. Hell Juve sold it's players !!! We could have gotten it worse ..

About Juve, when they started to sell, we wanted to buy but .. There were players we wanted, but they didnt sell to us ..

common porto .. How can we blame the summer transfer for what is going on ..

Sure we need reinforcments, but I would rather have no reinforcments and stay in Serie A than get demoted

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 6 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #12

Berretti

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 6 2006, 10:48 AM)
The summer ?! .. Milan didn't have time .. While other teams were poaching the market .. Milan was under threat of being demoted .. Hell Juve sold it's players !!! We could have gotten it worse ..

About Juve, when they started to sell, we wanted to buy but .. There were players we wanted, but they didnt sell to us ..

common porto .. How can we blame the summer transfer for what is going on ..

Sure we need reinforcments, but I would rather have no reinforcments and stay in Serie A than get demoted

Did not have time? 3 months are not enough? The Calciopoli it's not an excuse.

The summer campaign is the main responsible for our results this season. Not the refs.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 6 2006, 12:15 PM
Post #13

Smoking Bianco

3 months?!

Man we were docked 30 points when it was 3months !! Who in the right mind would take the risk and transfer !

+Quote Post

Portman
post Nov 6 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #14

Berretti

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 6 2006, 11:15 AM)
3 months?!
Man we were docked 30 points when it was 3months !! Who in the right mind would take the risk and transfer !

30? Wasn't 15 or so?

Just look at Juventus. Even with all the scandal they got Bojinov and some other italians, and now "getting" Barzagli for next season.

And Milan? We should def' be more agressive on the market. We need "a Moggi", not "a Baldy"... when we talk about transfers if you know what I mean.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Nov 6 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #15

Smoking Bianco

Trust me I do .. I was expecting a lot of transactions .. Especially after we qualified for CL ..

The fact of the matter is, the season started w/ minimal transfers for us .. I wouldn't even call it a patch up job !

Juve .. yes I see what's going on they r planning for next yr ..

Maybe Milan has something under it's sleeves !

We never know, we were always left in the dark while Milan made their transactions..

But has no relevance to the controversial calls though, still, had we gotten lets say 4 more players to rotate with, we'd still be having problems with goals disallowed and controversial situations going against us (IMG:http://cyrus.medialayer.net/~m1ke/milanfan.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

All in all..

As Cap'n Jack said, it's all for next season ..

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:37 AM