X-Offender
post Jun 3 2021, 04:03 PM
Post #62

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 3 2021, 03:31 PM) *
Yet surely much better then Samu.

Apples for oranges. Samu is a pure right winger, Gomez is a SS/trequartista. But I don't think he's suited to Pioli's system, because the AM role requires to do both phases, i.e. defensive and offensive. Gomez is not somebody who usually tracks back. In fact, the main reason he fell out with Gasperini was precisely that. Plus, he's 32. I'd skip.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 3 2021, 04:05 PM
Post #63

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 3 2021, 01:17 PM) *
Re Pobega, he's completely different from Krunic though. Krunic is a jack of all trades and can plan as an AM or a CM or even wider. Pobega is a holding mid. I don't think he's ready to vice for Kessie and Benna though. We should leave him at Spenzia for another year. He's settled there and doing well. No use bringing him back to waste away

Pobega is actually a CM who likes attacking. He's not a holding mid. I think he'd be a great replacement for Krunic.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 3 2021, 07:52 PM
Post #64

Apparently Inter are doing exactly what I would have done if I was Marotta: sell Lautaro (for 80M even) and sign Depay on a free.

Source: Mediaset

Krunic to stay for next season as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Source: Tuttosport

The alternatives to De Paul are Djuricic and Ilicic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

Source: Corriere dello Sport

I hope Paolo and co. know what they're doing. Names like Giroud, Ilicic, Gomez etc. are very disappointing to be linked with right now.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 3 2021, 09:05 PM
Post #65

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Indeed. Very disappointing.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 3 2021, 09:52 PM
Post #66

Marcotti (senior writer for ESPN and correspondent for Corriere dello Sport): "Raiola spoke with Milan to see if there was still the possibility of finding an agreement for renewal of Donnarumma. Milan, however, has already made his choice: Donnarumma did not accept the offer that Maldini repeatedly presented to him in recent months and therefore the paths of club and player, as already confirmed by Maldini himself, are separated. "

Pleas let this be true.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 3 2021, 10:24 PM
Post #67

Primavera
Group Icon

Hopefully not. I'd still renew his contract, bench him and sell him for good money.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 4 2021, 12:01 AM
Post #68

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 3 2021, 10:24 PM) *
Hopefully not. I'd still renew his contract, bench him and sell him for good money.

Sell him? There are no clubs who want him for free, let alone pay for him. The Donnarumma chapter is closed for us.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 4 2021, 05:15 PM
Post #69

Giroud has renewed with Chelsea.

Let's take this as a sign to sign a proper striker and not the next has-been.

EDIT: Looks like Chelsea exercised the right of renewal only to avoid for Giroud to sign for an English club. They are willing to release him in case of offers from abroad.

This post has been edited by X-Offender: Jun 4 2021, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 5 2021, 12:12 PM
Post #70

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 3 2021, 07:52 PM) *
Apparently Inter are doing exactly what I would have done if I was Marotta: sell Lautaro (for 80M even) and sign Depay on a free.

Source: Mediaset

Krunic to stay for next season as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Source: Tuttosport

The alternatives to De Paul are Djuricic and Ilicic. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif)

Source: Corriere dello Sport

I hope Paolo and co. know what they're doing. Names like Giroud, Ilicic, Gomez etc. are very disappointing to be linked with right now.

Agreed.

All these old has-been names we're linked with scream of desperado Galliani era. I'm sure Paolo doesn't want to go down that road though

I think we've all learned over these last 3 transfer windows since Paolo took the reigns that the press aren't really privy to what is going on. We tend to sign players out of left field rather than the ones we're constantly linked with.

Re Depay. He's probably going to Barca. Inter Need to sell 2 players for that kind of money to really recover imo. Their depths are astronomical, not to mention they have no liquid cash to actually operate. Case in point the unpaid wages. Selling Hakimi only is not enough imo

De Paul looks like he's going to Atletico atm. Sad, but I can't see us splashing 40m on a single player after having just signed Tomori for nearly 30m. We'll have to wait and see. This all depends on what type of budget we have.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 3 2021, 09:52 PM) *
Pleas let this be true.

If this is true, I'd go back to the table with a 4m offer. We hold the power now, not him. Then sell him when the time is right. This summer most teams are set in the GK department, but I'd rather keep him than let him walk for free which is what's going to happen currently. Even getting 40m for him would be huge for us as all of his transfer fee is a plusvelanza since he's a youth product

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 4 2021, 05:15 PM) *
Giroud has renewed with Chelsea.

Let's take this as a sign to sign a proper striker and not the next has-been.

EDIT: Looks like Chelsea exercised the right of renewal only to avoid for Giroud to sign for an English club. They are willing to release him in case of offers from abroad.

We'll see. Giroud is the only player that's acceptable for me from the list of oldies we're being linked with

Papu looks like h's staying where he is btw, and the Ilicic talk has cooled down thankfully

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 5 2021, 02:58 PM
Post #71

Pretty sure if it came down to a 4M wage Mourinho would easily sign him (Donnarumma) for Roma.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 6 2021, 09:30 AM
Post #72

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

This kid Raspadori, have not taken notice of him this season. Though he did score against Milan ...

I'v seen some youtube clips this morning and my oh my, this is the player I want in Milan!

He is even part of the Italy squad going to the Euros, gonna keep an eye on him.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 6 2021, 01:26 PM
Post #73

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 5 2021, 04:58 PM) *
Pretty sure if it came down to a 4M wage Mourinho would easily sign him (Donnarumma) for Roma.

Yes but the whole point of leaving Milan was to move up. Signing for Roma, Mourinho or no Mourinho, is a step in the wrong direction and Donna surely knows that.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 6 2021, 01:27 PM
Post #74

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 6 2021, 11:30 AM) *
This kid Raspadori, have not taken notice of him this season. Though he did score against Milan ...

I'v seen some youtube clips this morning and my oh my, this is the player I want in Milan!

He is even part of the Italy squad going to the Euros, gonna keep an eye on him.

I think Mancini cut him, but not sure.

Anyway, agreed. He could be a good target.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 6 2021, 04:27 PM
Post #75

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 6 2021, 01:27 PM) *
I think Mancini cut him, but not sure.

Anyway, agreed. He could be a good target.

He called him after the U21 Euros and sent Politano home.

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:10 AM