Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Summer Transfers 2021

X-Offender
post Jun 1 2021, 11:55 AM
Post #46

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

Screw Icardi. He?s even worse trash than Dollarumma after his behavior at Inter. And Wanda Nara is worse than Raiola.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 1 2021, 03:27 PM
Post #47

Gazzetta: Romagnoli to renew with Milan.

Tuttosport: Romagnoli has no intention of leaving Milan. He feels the responsibility of being a Milan veteran and the next would be the seventh season with the Rossoneri, with 266 games behind him.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 1 2021, 07:47 PM
Post #48

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 1 2021, 01:55 PM) *
Screw Icardi. He?s even worse trash than Dollarumma after his behavior at Inter. And Wanda Nara is worse than Raiola.

Yet, Icardi is the best thing we can (probably) get. I think you're missing the point that we ought to bring in extra class, and in our position, this is something that comes with a prize: like Ibra who is old, or like Icardi who is problematic. We can't make a breakthrough by discarding all the Ibra's and Icardi's like you suggest and only bet on the De Paul's.

And yes, Dybala would be a dream. But I read Allegri counts on him.

What about Pjanić?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 1 2021, 07:47 PM
Post #49

Primavera
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 1 2021, 05:27 PM) *
Gazzetta: Romagnoli to renew with Milan.

Tuttosport: Romagnoli has no intention of leaving Milan. He feels the responsibility of being a Milan veteran and the next would be the seventh season with the Rossoneri, with 266 games behind him.

Good to hear this.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 1 2021, 08:56 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 1 2021, 07:47 PM) *
Yet, Icardi is the best thing we can (probably) get. I think you're missing the point that we ought to bring in extra class, and in our position, this is something that comes with a prize: like Ibra who is old, or like Icardi who is problematic. We can't make a breakthrough by discarding all the Ibra's and Icardi's like you suggest and only bet on the De Paul's.

What about Pjanić?

Personally speaking, I don't like Icardi as a player. Too one dimensional. But as I keep saying, we can't afford him.

Pjanic? Don't think he's an objective, and I don't think we need him.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 1 2021, 09:37 PM
Post #51

Primavera
Group Icon

Well who can we afford? If we plan on changing Hakan and Donna with just signigns like Maignan and De Paul we're gonna be trashed in the CL in an exceedingly embarrassing manner. Don't get me wrong, Maignan might turn out good and De Paul fine like you two say he is, but we need more.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 1 2021, 10:01 PM
Post #52

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 1 2021, 09:37 PM) *
Well who can we afford? If we plan on changing Hakan and Donna with just signigns like Maignan and De Paul we're gonna be trashed in the CL in an exceedingly embarrassing manner. Don't get me wrong, Maignan might turn out good and De Paul fine like you two say he is, but we need more.

Some say we can't even afford De Paul. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I already expressed my wishes: De Paul, Depay and Berardi. Giroud will probably come as alternative to Ibra, and I assume we're gonna sign another youngster as third CF option.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 2 2021, 11:01 AM
Post #53

Primavera
Group Icon

What about this Roback guy? I mean we all treat him as if he has 15 but the guy is 18. Why not give him a shot if he's such a big deal? But yes, we need another option upfront (or do we, since Leao might stay?).

Berardi has been mentioned by the media. I think we're gonna go after him. The Depay rumor cooled completely off.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 2 2021, 12:13 PM
Post #54

Not caught up on the primavera in all honesty.

Guys like Berardi and De Paul are the best we can go after right now. And I am not sure we can even afford them, inbetween Tonali and Tomori?s purchases, Maignan and other positions, we would have to spend over 100 million...

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 2 2021, 09:38 PM
Post #55

With an agreement expiring on June 30 and a dialogue that has been stopped for months, the roads of Calhanoglu and Milan seemed destined to separate, but now, although decidedly in extremis, things could change. The gap between the player's request and the club's offer remains to be bridged, but the unexpected reopening of the deal - reported by Sky Sport - suggests that something in this sense is moving.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 2 2021, 10:34 PM
Post #56

Primavera
Group Icon

Well, tell me this guys: do you really think De Paul is that much better then Hakan? Or should we keep the 40-50 million and allocate them into another signing?

+Quote Post

William405
post Jun 2 2021, 10:52 PM
Post #57

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

I wouldn't keep Hakan regardless of the situation.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 2 2021, 11:12 PM
Post #58

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 2 2021, 10:34 PM) *
Well, tell me this guys: do you really think De Paul is that much better then Hakan? Or should we keep the 40-50 million and allocate them into another signing?

That's a good question. Because if you told me that if we kept Hakan it meant signing a top class winger, then I'd be OK with it. But I'm pretty sure that won't be the case, as Hakan renewing will simply mean saved money for the club.

Regardless, I think De Paul is much better than Hakan. Hakan seems like a dead horse in most games to me, whereas De Paul is a never-stopping engine, who offers consistent performances and has better qualities than Hakan in nearly everything.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 3 2021, 01:17 PM
Post #59

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 1 2021, 12:46 AM) *
I know that the club wants to ship Conti and Laxalt. Personally, I wouldn't mind keeping Conti. I've always felt that as a rotational player he's very decent. Laxalt is mediocre and should be sent away. Colombo will definitely leave on loan.

I'm on the fence about Caldara and Pobega. If fit Caldara could be a very decent fourth option, whereas for Pobega I keep hearing very positive things. Personally I'd keep him and sell Krunic.

I think Conti and Caldara would probably get us the biggest transfer fees out of all the players in question, aside from Samu that is. I think we could get 15m for him from a Spanish club. So I wouldn't be surprised if they're the first to go.

Re Pobega, he's completely different from Krunic though. Krunic is a jack of all trades and can plan as an AM or a CM or even wider. Pobega is a holding mid. I don't think he's ready to vice for Kessie and Benna though. We should leave him at Spenzia for another year. He's settled there and doing well. No use bringing him back to waste away

Krunic I'd sell regardless. We need much better rotation players if we want to go the distance next season rather then stuttering to a halt mid-way through

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 1 2021, 08:38 AM) *
I'm rather optimistic on this summer's activity. That said, I wouldn't expect stellar signings, but rather add some experience and quality around the pitch.

How is the club going to deal with Laxalt, Conti Caldara, Pobega and Colombo. Combined they wouldn't fetch the club any noteworthy additions if sold. So I would keep one of them as bench fodder and the rest try to get them off the club's books.

It seems as though Romagnoli wants to renew with Milan, a good sign considering his contract will expire next summer. He would be a great option for the defence and keeping him on would instil stability in that department.

Much work is to be done for the wings and creative departments of the team, also a striker other than Giroud is very much needed. Could the Icardi rumours be true? If so, I am very excited for this one (IMG:style_emoticons/default/devil.gif)

I think we'd get 25m or so if we managed to sell all of them for minimal fees. We can't keep letting players go for free. Juve sell their bench warmers for big money every summer. We need to do the same. Even if we conduct such moves shadily to make the books look better (as Juve are known to do), at least it's not for free

Personally, I'd get rid of all of them. The only one that still intrigues me is Caldara but I feel like his body has given up on him.

As for Romagnoli. I'd be very happy if he renews on a similar pay packet he's on now. Maybe a slight increase to 4m instead of the 3.5m he's currently on. We have to have at least 3 starting quality CBs for next season. Gabbia would be 4th choice if he's not loaned and we don't get anyone else in

Please no mention of Icardi here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/puke.gif) Terrible poacher who would not fit in our team at all. Not to mention the extortionate fees his wife would request

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 1 2021, 07:47 PM) *

What about Pjanić?

I'd totally take Pjanic for a nominal fee. He'd be a great sub for Bennacer.

I think we all keep forgetting that we'll be without Kessie and Bennacer for nearly a month next season with the AFCON taking place. A proper option has to come in that can pull the strings next to Tonali. And someone with experience would be perfect for that position

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 2 2021, 10:34 PM) *

I think they're on the same level quality wise. They both have strengths and weaknesses. De Paul has never played for a big team. That's my only hesitancy with him. Hakan had a great year prior to getting Covid and it's no coincidence that his best form coincided with our best run of performances. He and Bennacer are the brains in our midfield. Losing Bennacer and Hakan returning back from Covid out of form hurt our peformances.

If Hakan wants to renew for a reasonable wage. I wouldn't hesitate. The key here is not losing another player for free FFS. We already lost a potentially 70m + player for free. Let's not do that again pls

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 3 2021, 01:19 PM
Post #60

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Have ya'll seen the Papu rumours? Personally I'm not happy about this. He's too old and another product of the Gasperini system

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:06 PM