Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Marco Storari

Bluesummers
post Aug 11 2009, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 1,660

For the microphones of TMW, Claudio Vigorelli agent Marco Storari, goalkeeper of Milan, has analyzed the situation of his client: "Mark is doing very well in this precampionato. If the owner will play a selection of Leonardo, but I can say that the fruits that are seeing right now are about the work that the boy has done well by himself. It is not easy to restart after a year that has been virtually stopped in Florence, but I have always believed in him and in its potential.

(IMG:http://www.milannews.it/storage/milannews.it/img_notizie/thumb/12499185991216211702PhotobyGiacomo04.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 11 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #2

Allievi Nazionali

These statements made by Marco Storari in the microphones exclusive Milan Channel:

After all the negative results of the last friendly against Benfica have not won but we brought home a good draw, after a week of heavy work which we needed.

What matters now is to continue to work, then find the condition when there will be no more of those problems that were highlighted in the tour in the United States. '.

Already last week we worked very well, we have another front that will allow us to adjust more things'.

''I am glad that Nesta has recovered and is growing, but I think Thiago Silva has done very well in this period: I think two notes are both positive for Milan'.

''How dell'amichevole annulment against Real Madrid, so better for us, because we can work better and focus in preparation for the derby'.

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Aug 11 2009, 08:51 AM
Post #3

Allievi Nazionali

La Gazzetta dello Sport: "I'm really glad the way things are. I was convinced to leave Milan soon after the tour, I had had some contact with Parma and Livorno, but then the company has decided to keep me and I am very happy. It 'a great opportunity and a risk:

My contract expires in 2010 and then the rest here and play becomes more difficult to find an engagement for next year . But I am very motivated to do well and I want to thank Galliani and Leonardo esteem and confidence. The strange thing is that expire in 2010 also contracts for Dida and Kalac: I have the advantage of being younger. "

+Quote Post

Danny
post Sep 20 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #4

Allievi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,730

This guy is impressing me. He made a couple of absolutely fantastic saves today.

Too early to say he's a long term solution, but he's done himself no harm with his recent work.

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 20 2009, 05:12 PM
Post #5

Token Girl
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 2,800

He's capable of some absolutely spectacular saves -- he's got his Kalac moments from tiem to time, though -- and he's looked rather good so far this year. Sure saved Milan today at the end of the game.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Sep 20 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #6

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

Question is, if he keeps up this form is Abbiati going to slip back into the #1 spot or will Storari keep his place for as long as his current form keeps up? He looks pretty determined to say the least, I don't think he'll give up his spot very easily

+Quote Post

Protagonist
post Sep 20 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #7

Esordienti B 96

Member No.: 6,644

And that is better for us, don't you think (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post

TriniKing_CE
post Sep 21 2009, 05:22 AM
Post #8

CrAzY EyeS

Member No.: 3,723

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 20 2009, 12:12 PM) *
He's capable of some absolutely spectacular saves -- he's got his Kalac moments from tiem to time, though -- and he's looked rather good so far this year. Sure saved Milan today at the end of the game.

Agreed!

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 20 2009, 04:52 PM) *
Question is, if he keeps up this form is Abbiati going to slip back into the #1 spot or will Storari keep his place for as long as his current form keeps up? He looks pretty determined to say the least, I don't think he'll give up his spot very easily

+1

QUOTE (Protagonist @ Sep 20 2009, 04:56 PM) *
And that is better for us, don't you think (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Definitely!!

+Quote Post

Bluesummers
post Sep 29 2009, 09:00 PM
Post #9

Allievi Nazionali

While AC Milan's forwards may not have been earning their pay packets this season, Marco Storari has been putting in some fine performances in goal for the Rossoneri.

The 32-year-old is out of contract next summer, and Milannews.it reports that the Milan hierarchy are now making a move to remedy the situation.

While Storari is currently on an annual salary of €500,000, his proposed new deal would see him double that to €1m-per-season.

Storari's performances have certainly kept the Diavoli in a number of matches this season, such as last Sunday's goalless draw with Bari.

The former Messina keeper will be expecting to be put through his paces in Milan's next fixture against FC Zurich in the Champions League on Wednesday evening.

goal.com

his contract was finished in june. It seems he got a year extra and a much deserved bonus.

furthermore, he would be the only keeper for next year we got so far as the other 3 are done in june.

This post has been edited by Bluesummers: Sep 29 2009, 09:03 PM

+Quote Post

Tennie
post Sep 29 2009, 09:02 PM
Post #10

Token Girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,800

He's the one Milan player to excel this season. Well deserved renewal + raise.

+Quote Post

ganney
post Sep 29 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #11

Esordienti A 95

Member No.: 6,656

QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 29 2009, 09:02 PM) *
He's the one Milan player to excel this season. Well deserved renewal + raise.

+1

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Sep 29 2009, 09:24 PM
Post #12

Dida per sempre

Member No.: 3,563

We'd probably be even worse off than we already are without him so far, but he remains an average GK who happens to be playing well this season, just like Kalac circa 2008 (he also received an extension for his strong play to close out that season, and we know what happened after that).

This is the guy who also let in four against Inert not too long ago.

+Quote Post

il_diavolo_mtl
post Sep 29 2009, 09:34 PM
Post #13

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 6,245

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Sep 29 2009, 04:24 PM) *
We'd probably be even worse off than we already are without him so far, but he remains an average GK who happens to be playing well this season, just like Kalac circa 2008 (he also received an extension for his strong play to close out that season, and we know what happened after that).

i think we are all grown up enough to admit that game wasn't on the keeper.....
maybe because Storari isn't spelled D-I-D-A you are being fogged by facts (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
as a die hard dida fan, i honestly don't believe his wages are warranted, but i do hope he can succeed elsewhere, so long as he doesn't drain us for alot longer...

+Quote Post

servbot
post Sep 29 2009, 10:52 PM
Post #14

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 6,771

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Sep 29 2009, 03:24 PM) *

It could easily have been 6-0 or 7-0 if not for some big saves of his.

+Quote Post

mishie
post Sep 29 2009, 11:22 PM
Post #15

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

QUOTE (servbot @ Sep 29 2009, 10:52 PM) *
It could easily have been 6-0 or 7-0 if not for some big saves of his.

+1

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 10:07 AM